Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do (685 Views)

CSU Result: What Atiku Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictures Included) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / ICPC Accuses Mohammed Garba Gololo Of Forging Bsc, Master’s Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by PoliticalUpdate(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
APC supporters are trying so hard to establish a well-known fact to the public through deception that; the case of forgery wouldn't make it to the Supreme court by time it is proven under oath that a President was proven guilty of perjury.
Just to think about it, what if Obi was the one accussed of claiming to be a first-class graduand from an acclaimed reputable university, and then was proven to be a Criminal?

This is what APC Will do: they will write to CSU using emotional blackmail like they have been doing in court - that failure to release the academic records has caused serious unrest and that there will be anarchy, chaos and breakdown of the nation for defending a criminal.

10 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by PoliticalUpdate(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Severe, irreparable harm will be done to me if Chicago university releases my records, Tinubu begs U.S. senior judge

11 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by PoliticalUpdate(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tinubu has shown us that being convicted of a crime is for the unfortunate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by OBTOREPA(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cassala for don bust

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by PoliticalUpdate(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Cassala for don bust

I tell you. Obi for never think of running for Presidency again. He career for don finish. But see them here defending a criminal without any shame.

6 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
I tell you. Obi for never think of running for Presidency again. He career for don finish. But see them here defending a criminal without any shame.
This ugly Tinubu criminality have really exposed the so called land of sophisticated people and politics for really what they stand for. A precedence have been set. It will hunt them well in the future time to come.

11 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by emmanuelbrown26: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Racoon:
This ugly Tinubu criminality have really exposed the so called land of sophisticated people and politics for really what they stand for. A precedence have been set. It will hunt them well in the future time to come.
Our of d six Yoruba states, it's only one state I can confidently align with which is Ondo, bcs I hv mingled and touted round d six states.
Somehow Ekiti, but d rest are just nonsense. They are so dumb and myopic for my liking.
Yoruba dwells on propaganda, they live with it. On a neutral ground, u no fit see Yoruba at all

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by PoliticalUpdate(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Our of d six Yoruba states, it's only one state I can confidently align with which is Ondo, bcs I hv mingled and touted round d six states.
Somehow Ekiti, but d rest are just nonsense. They are so dumb and myopic for my liking.
Yoruba dwells on propaganda, they live with it. On a neutral ground, u no fit see Yoruba at all

But the problem is that millions of our Western brothers are against this criminal, but their voices are drained by the small few running things.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
How far are you done with mohbad? Just asking for a friend
PoliticalUpdate:
APC supporters are trying so hard to establish a well-known fact to the public through deception that; the case of forgery wouldn't make it to the Supreme court by time it is proven under oath that a President was proven guilty of perjury.
Just to think about it, what if Obi was the one accussed of claiming to be a first-class graduand from an acclaimed reputable university, and then was proven to be a Criminal?

This is what APC Will do: they will write to CSU using emotional blackmail like they have been doing in court - that failure to release the academic records has caused serious unrest and that there will be anarchy, chaos and breakdown of the nation for defending a criminal.
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by PoliticalUpdate(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=125974758]How far are you done with mohbad? Just asking for a friend [/quote

Hope you took sufficient notes?
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yobabad:
. Members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants) would have cried blue murder
Is mohbad really dead
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by yarimo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=PoliticalUpdate post=125975279][/quote]is he really dead
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by Shikini: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Terrible
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do by Quodseverismete: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
I believe Tinubu is cooking something, diverting attention, or preparing a shocker and giving small hope to the oppositions before bum, He will ask CSU to release the academic records. It is strategies.

(1) (Reply)

CSU Certificate: Tinubu And Atiku Corrupt Past Coming Back To Haunt Them / We Should Just Adopt The US Dollar As Our National Currency / Stop Defending Tinubu's Poor Governance, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.