Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

(must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation (742 Views)

MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? / Mohbad: What Can You Say About This Picture? / Mohbad: What My Son Told Me About Naira Marley – Late Singer’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by PoliticalUpdate(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
I saw today that the death of Mohbad will not be linked to Naira Marley but they will charge them for bullying, and fine them for it - including settling the family of Mohbad and Son as penalty for assault. They will claim that Mohbad died of a condition, and that he wasn't all that stable and even tried killing himself as test showed. That drug abuse was one of the reasons for his early demise - as results from his liver and kidney have proven. The link to Naira Marley's bullying will be concluded as uncertain. And then offer condolences and then keep his body for a while to allow the tension in the streets calm down before they will release his body to the family to avoid any further investigations.

Please bookmark this
Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by PoliticalUpdate(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Don't say I didn't tell you.

Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by PoliticalUpdate(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
RIP IMOLE - Your light will always shine.
Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by isan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
If you have evidences that will help police link Naira Marley to mohbad death forward it to the investigators
PoliticalUpdate:
I saw today that the death of Mohbad will not be linked to Naira Marley but they will charge them for bullying, and fine them for it - including settling the family of Mohbad and Son as penalty for assault. They will claim that Mohbad died of a condition, and that he wasn't all that stable and even tried killing himself as test showed. That drug abuse was one of the reasons for his early demise - as results from his liver and kidney have proven. The link to Naira Marley's bullying will be concluded as uncertain. And then offer condolences and then keep his body for a while to allow the tension in the streets calm down before they will release his body to the family to avoid any further investigations.

Please bookmark this
Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by Omihanifa: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
I quite agree with you sha because mohad's sister-in-law said on daddy freeze's YouTube that the guy doesn't remember things and she told him to go to the hospital and book an appointment with a psychiatric doctor, but the guy said he doesn't want Nigerians to believe what people are saying that he's mad. So he opted for self medication.

She said she did a video call with him and asked him asked him if he has seen a psychiatric doctor, that was when mohbad said he met with a nurse and he was prescribe some drugs which he has started taking, when she saw those drugs she raise alarm and said there are some of those drugs that he wasn't supposed to be taking and told him to discontinue them, and she told him she was going to help him book an appointment with a doctor in America.

So there are chances that the police will just blame drug abuse as the major reason for his demise.
Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by Dikastan: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
The will sweep the matter under the carpet. Why is police not telling us the result of the autopsy? They are currently doing underground job and Lagos State government will be involved with other big shots I. Lagos. Last last they will settle the baby mama and the parents and matter go close.
Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by Mikespecialone(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Omihanifa:
I quite agree with you sha because mohad's sister-in-law said on daddy freeze's YouTube that the guy doesn't remember things and she told him to go to the hospital and book an appointment with a psychiatric doctor, but the guy said he doesn't want Nigerians to believe what people are saying that he's mad. So he opted for self medication.

She said she did a video call with him and asked him asked him if he has seen a psychiatric doctor, that was when mohbad said he met with a nurse and he was prescribe some drugs which he has started taking, when she saw those drugs she raise alarm and said there are some of those drugs that he wasn't supposed to be taking and told him to discontinue them, and she told him she was going to help him book an appointment with a doctor in America.

So there are chances that the police will just blame drug abuse as the major reason for his demise.

Amnesia , too much of codeine and flunitrazepam tablets , they all result to memory loss
Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by ican2020: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lack of job is bad
Re: (must Read): MOHBAD What I Have Seen Would Be The Results Of Investigation by MissLeslie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Don't bite more than what you can chew, this guys eat drug more than food all in the name of supper star. Hope zino and portable will learn from this guy death. RIP imole.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Finally Reveals Income Sources In An Exclusive Interview / When I Die, You All Should Celebrate Me- Iya Oshogbo To Nollywood Actors / Make Fun Of A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.