Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

(CLOSED) Good Article Editor Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / (CLOSED) Good Article Editor Needed (227 Views)

That Job That Needs A Good Article Writer / Closed! Good Tech Writer Needed. / Good Article Writers Needed ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(CLOSED) Good Article Editor Needed by cypher247: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
I need writers who can edit AI generated posts for a Nigerian blog. Payment is N10,000 on a weekly basis. It will be sent every weekend (Saturday) once the job for the week is done.

Basically, what you'll do is to proofread the post, making sure the information is accurate, up to date and then adding human touches to it. The blog posts ranges from 500 - 700 words.

You must have an experience in writing.
You must be able to edit 20 posts weekly and be able to meet deadlines without giving any excuse.

if you meet these requirements and you're interested in this offer, send "I'm interested" to this WhatsApp number below.

OFFER CLOSED

Thank you.
Re: (CLOSED) Good Article Editor Needed by Altair25(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
cypher247:
I need writers who can edit AI generated posts for a Nigerian blog. Payment is N10,000 on a weekly basis. It will be sent every weekend (Saturday) once the job for the week is done.

Basically, what you'll do is to proofread the post, making sure the information is accurate, up to date and then adding human touches to it. The blog posts ranges from 500 - 700 words.

You must have an experience in writing.
You must be able to edit 20 posts weekly and be able to meet deadlines without giving any excuse.

if you meet these requirements and you're interested in this offer, send "I'm interested" to this WhatsApp number below.

What tests would I need to pass to certify the edited work as ready to use?
Re: (CLOSED) Good Article Editor Needed by LegallyBlunt: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Altair25:

great question.

1 Like

Re: (CLOSED) Good Article Editor Needed by cypher247: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Altair25:

Offer is closed. Kindly unquote or remove my number, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Crypto News Writers Needed / Talk To Me About Promotional Copy For Your Brand. / We Sell Good Quality Aso-oke From Iseyin Oyo-state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.