Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

APC Stalwart Engr Olafemi Extols Governor Yahaya Bello's Remarkable Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Stalwart Engr Olafemi Extols Governor Yahaya Bello's Remarkable Leadership (86 Views)

Why Do People Hate Elrufai Despite His Remarkable Leadership Track Records. / Kano APC Stalwart, Engr Bashir, Dumps Party / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Stalwart Engr Olafemi Extols Governor Yahaya Bello's Remarkable Leadership by Theowise(f): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Foremost All Progressives Congress [APC] stalwart, Engr Folorunsho Olafemi has penned down an open letter to Kogi State Governor, His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello.

Engr Folorunsho Olafemi in his open letter acknowledged the rare leadership qualities of Governor Bello, describes him as a just and equitable leader who has made indelible print on the sand of time. Engr Folorunsho Olafemi further said history and posterity will be kind to the Kogi State Governor, saying his legacies will be evergreen and a point of reference to Kogites yet unborn.

The letter reads in part;

"Your Excellency, I bring you greetings from millions of Kogites who like me, would say a sincere and hearty 'thank you' to you for your remarkable leadership and all you've done for our dear state since the inception of your administration in 2016.

"Your Excellency, your tenure so far has been nothing short of one of happiness, glamour and gains of democracy reflecting in the lives and daily living of all who have been a witness to the New Direction Administration. Your unwavering commitment to the principles of justice and equity has left an indelible mark on the sand of time in our great state. You have consistently demonstrated a profound dedication to the welfare and well-being of all Kogites, irrespective of tribe, religion, or political affiliation. Your leadership has been a beacon of hope and unity, and for that, we are eternally grateful.

"As the clock ticks, history unfolds and posterity takes note, it is evident that your legacy will be one of excellence and inclusiveness. Your visionary infrastructural projects and policies have transformed Kogi State, making it a shining example of progress and development for other states of the federation to follow.

"Your Excellency, your recent declaration of free education and examination fee coverage for not only Kogites but all residents is truly commendable. This noble gesture goes beyond policy; it reflects your unwavering dedication to nurturing a generation of future leaders who will carry forward your remarkable legacy with pride and gratitude.

"The transparency and accountability exhibited in the distribution of federal government palliative items and cash tokens as a measure to mitigate the adverse effects of the fuel subsidy removal is another testament to your unwavering dedication to the welfare of Kogites. Your actions have not only alleviated the hardships faced by the most vulnerable amongst us, but have also demonstrated your integrity and accountability as a leader.

"Your Excellency, I have no doubt that your legacies will stand as evergreen testaments to your remarkable tenure as the Governor of Kogi State. You have set a standard that future leaders will aspire to emulate, and your impact will continue to be a point of reference for Kogites yet unborn.

"At this juncture, permit me to express my sincerest and heartfelt appreciation for your exemplary leadership. I'm confident that the future of Kogi State is bright under your guidance.

"Sir, your choice of Alhaji Ododo Ahmed Usman as a departing gift to consolidate on your achievements as governor of our dear state will be unprecedentedly achieved taking into consideration his role as a very important player in your success story.

"Conclusively, I want to express my sincerest and heartfelt appreciation for your exemplary leadership. Your dedication to Kogi State has not gone unnoticed, and I am confident that your vision will continue to guide our dear state towards even greater heights. May God continue to grant you wisdom, strength, and good health as you lead us into the future."

Ends.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Alia Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Commissioner, LG Chairman / Chairman Of Ogun LGA Detained After Alleging Governor Abiodun Of Misappropriatin / Igbo Leaders Converge, Chart A New Economic, Security Way Forward As Uzodimma Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.