Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. (30167 Views)

Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by VaselineCrew: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hypocrisy stinks

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by eagleu: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Omojuwa?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jmoore(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hypocrisy is an understatement.

He's a FOOL. Shameless fool.

The fool said every Nigerian is excited that Tinubu rang a bell. He thinks all Nigerians are lowlives that support drug trafficking 'first class' graduate that is preventing access to his academic records.

This is what happens when Omojuwo and co are bankrolled by Tinubu/Buhari. You have to play the role of a fool to defend Tinubu.

Modified: I just noticed some ignorant babablu supporters trying to shift goal post by saying that NYSE is not the same as NASDAQ

NYSE is a bigger market than NASDAQ. NYSE has an equity market capitalization of 25 trillion dollars as of July 2023. It is the biggest exchange in the world.

Jonathan rang the bell at the biggest market NYSE which Omojuwa criticised, but praised Tinubu for ringing bell at NASDAQ.

You have to be wonderfully dumb to still defend Omojuwa on this.

538 Likes 54 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Raskimonojendor: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Caught redhanded grin
Politics na your mate. He is an APC member.

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
I am one of the few Nigerians that stand by the provable truth.

12 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Shikini: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
That guy is a stinking tribalist.

262 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BOSSkesh(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Why are you all pained that the president rang the closing bell at the NYSE
If you don’t celebrate success how do you want to be successful

Me I pray I be like all the big men so that people will hate me for no reason

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by booblacain(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by PHIPEX(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
booblacain:
I don't see any hypocrisy there. He simply thinks Tonubu is more worthy to ring that bell than GEJ.
Your own hypocrisy is high grade, Omojuwa needs to learn from you.

389 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
What has he done wrong here?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by mrvitalis(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
What has he done wrong here?
Nigeria's educational system is in big trouble

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BiafranPatriot: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Piglets must support their PIG Daddy.

A tribe that appreciates bigotry, propaganda,lies, forgery, identity theft and Generational cowardice.

They claim to be 1 NIGERIA, only when they need something. When it's gotten they become worthless Tribalist.

This Elections have opened everybodys eyes... propaganda won't fly again.

Even the North has abandoned Tinubu, but his worthless zombies can't even see the handwriting on the wall.

Useless unity Begging idiots...

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
He shamelessly celebrated what he despised thinking everyone had forgotten. Most African politicians lack principle.

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by SocialJustice: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Hypocrisy stinks
The guy is just facing his hustle.

11 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nigerian students still perform better among their mates even in developed world.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BiafranPatriot: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Stop the CAP

There is no 'technicality' in the said scenerio. He castigated and mocked the act in a previous comment and supported same thing in another. It's plain and simple cool

booblacain:

Note. I am not saying Omojuwa is not a hypocrite as a person. I am simply saying as it concerns the subject matter. Nigerians need to learn how to use the right words in the right contexts

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by mrvitalis(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
Nigerian students still perform better among their mates even in developed world.
Sure an we know where to find those class of people... None of them support who you support none zero

A system is not judged by its best but it's average

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
booblacain:

You go explain tire!

Evidence is in your face and you are ignoring it, claiming professor of English.

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Sure an we know where to find those class of people... None of them support who you support none zero

A system is not judged by its best but it's average
But I assure you our education is not as bad as you portray it. On the issue of who I support and who some people support, it is a matter of choice

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Jennieee4(f): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
What did he do?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Throwback: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Piglets must support their PIG Daddy.

A tribe that appreciates bigotry, propaganda,lies, forgery, identity theft and Generational cowardice.

They claim to be 1 NIGERIA, only when they need something. When it's gotten they become worthless Tribalist.

This Elections have opened everybodys eyes... propaganda won't fly again.

Even the North has abandoned Tinubu, but his worthless zombies can't even see the handwriting on the wall.

Useless unity Begging idiots...

Spoken like an IPOB terrorist.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Dubetex96(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
jmoore:
Hypocrisy is an understatement.

He's a FOOL. Shameless fool.

The fool said every Nigerian is excited that Tinubu rang a bell. He thinks all Nigerians are lowlives that support drug trafficking 'first class' graduate that is preventing access to his academic records.

This is what happens when Omojuwo and co are bankrolled by Tinubu/Buhari. You have to play the role of a fool to defend Tinubu.

SECONDED that omojuwa of a low life is complete big fool

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by mrvitalis(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
But I assure you our education is not as bad as you portray it. On the issue of who I support and who some people support, it is a matter of choice
Lmaooo Nigerian educational system is bad very bad just a few percentage of graduates can actually stand and defend themselves

With people like Wike pass Bar exam, Cece of big brother a lawyer, former AGF who can't define technicality

Have you ever been to NYSC camp? Lmaooo

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by Dubetex96(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Go school they no gree but have sympathy to be supporting nonsense like they always support Tinubu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by MrsTwrite(f): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by RenaissanceGuy: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
The West are adept at massaging African leaders' ego. They do it perfectly that you'll hardly suspect there's an undertone. If Obi had won, same thing would have happened, just the same way they did for Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BiafranPatriot: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Unity Begging fvvcktards... angry

Throwback:

Spoken like an IPOB terrorist.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by duro4chang(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
To them anyone who supports Tinubu is to be castigated

34 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by SmartPolician: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
I think the Englishman coined the noun hypocrisy in 1914 when Lord Lugard amalgamated the Southern and Northern protectorates because all Nigerians are hypocrites, opportunists and criminals.

12 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by tishbite42: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yoruboid tribes have hypocrisy in their DNA
Check them out
Omojuwa, Omokri

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by BobbieZion(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
For the fact that Tinubu never supported GEJ, I don't like him.

Secondly, for the fact that he brought Buhari to power, I don't like him.
I fvvkin* don't like him.

Now he is in power he and his hypocritical supporters want support.
We na dey mad.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. by benuejosh: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Do the abbreviations look the same?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.