Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Check Out This Debate Topic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Debate Topic (141 Views)

Is ANN VP In This Debate / Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Debate Topic by Barims(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Please erudite individuals here abeg please we were to debate on this topic by Monday morning. But the question just doesn't seem logical to me. As I don't even understand the question I don't know what to talk about. We were divided into two and I'm to oppose. the topic isπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

""CAN EDUCATION SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF FEUL PRICE INFLATION IN NIGERIA""

Abegg help me out πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Check Out This Debate Topic by illicit(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yes

How
ASUU should be ignored

Government should stop funding Education, we should rather build large scale farms and give loans to Farmers

We should trek to the farms

With this very few points of mine I hope I have not been able to confuse you that Education can solve the problem of fuel price inflation in Nigeria...

πŸ₯΄

(1) (Reply)

Unity Of Kogi West Candidates Outshines Elders Indecision - Oladele Juwon / Subsidy Palliative Payment Enugu State. / N/Delta Peace Body Cautions Akpabio Against Inciting Ethnic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.