Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation (609 Views)

Ikpeazu Imposes Curfew On Umunneochi, Bende, Deploys Vigilante Groups In 17 Lgas / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by odoemelamemmanu(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms National Primary School.

The people of Lokpa Nta, Teachers, and the youths have expressed their profound gratitude and admiration as Senator Orji Uzor Kalu equipped LOKPA NTA NATIONAL PRIMARY SCHOOL with over 100 quality desks after he recently facilitated the renovation of the whole school block.

The school Headmistress was elated and astonished to see these educational materials that will aid and make the pupils learning more conducive, after the former Governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu renovated the school to a high standard.

Recall that he had renovated and equipped many schools in Umunneochi LGA and the entire Abia North with desks and other educational materials.

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu is a leader who is sensitive to the feelings and needs of his people. His commitment to rebuilding and promoting education in Abia North and beyond is something to write home about.

His social capital and fair play endear him to the people of Abia North Senatorial District and beyond, certainly, the former Senate Chief Whip has his name engraved in the annals of history and has put him in a positive light due to his numerous service to his constituency and humanity.

Senator Orji Uzor has promised that more desks and educational materials will be provided in schools across Abia North.

He went further to assure people that more classrooms and government schools shall be reconstructed in this 10th Senate as he looks forward to attracting state of art projects to Abia North.

https://osunreporters.com/2023/09/abia-north-lokpa-nta-umunneochi-agog-as-senator-orji-uzor-transforms-national-primary-school/

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by SmartPolician: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
I have never seen a Nigerian senator who delivers constituency projects like Senator Ifeanyi Ubah. That's why he always wins his re-election bid in an unknown party.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have never seen a Nigerian senator who delivers constituency projects like Senator Ifeanyi Ubah. That's why he always wins his re-election bid in an unknown party.
Very bad governor but very good senator it's crazy
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by richidinho(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
God punish him there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by paramakina202: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

OUK truly learnt his lessons and is really paying back since he got another opportunity to serve.
He has done two road projects in my village already in his first tenure as a senator.
Hon Ben Kalu is another huge blessing to us from Bende federal constituency.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by fkelly(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Over 20 years I have been applying that root, am yet to see any meaningful development in that area. No northerner have erected any structure in lokpanta. Instead we see dehumanising activities going on there.

Imagine if it was a place given to Igbos outside the east to do business, by now it would have developed to become major city.

2 Likes

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafranPatriot: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Even your fellow uncircumcised head slammers..are laughing at your forced unity begging. cheesy

Niggaz know that , Lokpa Nta, is the LARGEST Hausa settlement in Abia State, and also know that Fulani idiots hide under them to activate kidnaps and other heinous crimes.

UNA go understand soon.

Idiots...
angry

paramakina202:

OUK truly learnt his lessons and is really paying back since he got another opportunity to serve.
He has done two road projects in my village already in his first tenure as a senator.
Hon Ben Kalu is another huge blessing to us from Bende federal constituency.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by paramakina202: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Even your fellow uncircumcised head slammers..are laughing at your forced unity begging. cheesy

Niggaz know that , Lokpa Nta, is the LARGEST Hausa settlement in Abia State, and also know that Fulani idiots hide under them to activate kidnaps and other heinous crimes.

UNA go understand soon.

Idiots...
angry

You be correct mumu..Olukwu karaka.
OUK is the best senator we have had since 1999.All unknown gunman will perish.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafranPatriot: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
You can say whatever Nonsense you want to say...

Time for reality is coming and its coming Fast...That is a solemn Promise. angry

paramakina202:

You be correct mumu..Olukwu karaka.
OUK is the best senator we have had since 1999.All unknown gunman will perish.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafraInc: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
See what this idiot is celebrating. Fools everywhere. Haven't you heard of Biafra agitation to join? Nama ndi ugwu, celebrating mediocre when Biafra will give us the opportunity to demolish all these useless crabs you fools celebrate here in nairaland and to build modern environment that will be fit for human beings to live in. may thunder fire you and orji uzo kalu.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafraInc: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Mumu, i know you will be here to celebrate mediocre. Unambitious fools. Some of you are really daft and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafranPatriot: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin

BiafraInc:
See what this idiot is celebrating. Fools everywhere. Haven't you heard of Biafra agitation to join? Nama ndi ugwu, celebrating mediocre when Biafra will give us the opportunity to demolish all these useless crabs you fools celebrate here in nairaland and to build modern environment that will be fit for human beings to live in. may thunder fire you and orji uzo kalu.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by paramakina202: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
You can say whatever Nonsense you want to say...

Time for reality is coming and its coming Fast...That is a solemn Promise. angry

Which nonsense reality,are you from LokpaNta or even from Abia North?Take your Biafra illusion to your own village.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by Morbeta11(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
richidinho:
God punish him there grin grin

May Amadioha with Shungo on visit tour castrate Orji Uzor....the man is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafranPatriot: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
When the time comes ..you will understand that we are not Yoruba people. You tried that EMIR Stunts and it didnt work abi? You will understand soonest...You must relocate back to your desolate sahel region...fvvctards

paramakina202:

Which nonsense reality,are you from LokpaNta or even from Abia North?Take your Biafra illusion to your own village.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by paramakina202: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Translator wont help you.

You will be made to be butt naked and we know what we are looking for.

There are traditional IGBO beliefs that a worthless Fulani wont change, no matter the taaqiya and that will be your undoing, when the time comes.

After we finish with you, you will understand that IGBOs are number one when it comes to assimilation. We know the game better than you fvvctards.

Idi00t, google translate ola asu Egligbo?Bring anybody from Bende LGA ka mu na ya kparia obubo ka nwani.
Useless bandit.Every criminal operating in Abia North will be killed.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafranPatriot: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
I like as you talk am now. Because all worthless Jihadist masquerading as IGBOs are already being marked.

I dont need to talk much sef...You know that IGBOs are not Yaribaa...so its best you prepare, because the package will be weighty.

You tried establishing an EMIRATE and it was resisted...but you need see Blood to understand...and you will see it
angry

paramakina202:

Idi00t, google translate ola asu Egligbo?Bring anybody from Bende LGA ka mu na ya kparia obubo ka nwani.
Useless bandit.Every criminal operating in Abia North will be killed.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by paramakina202: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
I like as you talk am now. Because all worthless Jihadist masquerading as IGBOs are already being marked.

I dont need to talk much sef...You know that IGBOs are not Yaribaa...so its best you prepare, because the package will be weighty.
angry

Unknown gunman do not deserve my attention.
Re: Abia North: Lokpa Nta, Umunneochi, Agog As Senator Orji Uzor Transforms Nation by BiafranPatriot: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Call me whatever you want ..call me ESN..UGM..NTA..AIT...

Just know that uncircumcised mizcreants can NEVER have a foothold in BIAFRA land..

We know the game better than you fvvcks and we see your moves from MILES away. NO "ZANGO" will habour you fvvcks in IGBOland.

Maybe , because "NORTH" dey Abia North, you feel you are home and dry abi?..You go understand well well...soonest. Worthless idiats...

paramakina202:

Unknown gunman do not deserve my attention.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja / Let Me Rest, Rhodes-vivour Started Yoruba Ronu, Dayo Israel Tells Obidients / Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.