Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham (603 Views)

The Fourth Commandment: The Sabbath. / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by bantilosha: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
What do you know about the Bible?
Did you know that Seth is the fourth son of Abraham?
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
bantilosha:
Seth is the name given to Abraham's fourth son. OK? undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by bantilosha: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Seth is the name given to Abraham's fourth son. OK? undecided
Aren't we saying the same thing?
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
bantilosha:
Aren't we saying the same thing?
Why do we need a thread for this subject though? undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Righthussle: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mumu Africans. Everyday Is either they're talking Noah or Abraham in this time and age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by wittywriter: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Righthussle:
Mumu Africans. Everyday Is either they're talking Noah or Abraham in this time and age of advanced tech & AI...SMH.
Fixed.

bantilosha:

OP post some facts about your ancestral origin...ill give you all the $50 i made flipping NFT today.
Kobojunkie:
Do we all have to share the same ancestral origin or what? undecided
Next time read to comprehend rather than reading to quote/mention.

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2023
Abraham is the father of Jews and Arabs. Africans STOP obsessing over Abraham. Focus on your own ancestors. You never see the Chinese or Indians obsess over Abraham. They focus on their own ancestors. That's why they're prospering and you're not. Use your brain!

1 Like

Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Abraham is the father of Jews and Arabs. Africans STOP obsessing over Abraham. Focus on your own ancestors. You never see the Chinese or Indians obsess over Abraham. They focus on their own ancestors. That's why they're prospering and you're not. Use your brain!
Which African ancestor are you focused on? undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2023
wittywriter:
OP post some facts about your ancestral origin...ill give you all the $50 i made flipping NFT today.
Wittyness
Do we all have to share the same ancestral origin or what? undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which African ancestor are you focused on? undecided

Find out your tribe and ask your elders. They will tell you who. Don't worry about me, I am not focusing on an Arab or Jewish ancestor.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
■ Find out your tribe and ask your elders. They will tell you who. Don't worry about me,
■ I am not focusing on an Arab or Jewish ancestor.
Oh, I shouldn't worry about you but you are focused on telling me to do exactly what you think to do for yourself, how come? undecided

2. Maybe my ancestors are from there. So why can't I do just that? undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I shouldn't worry about you but you are focused on telling me to do exactly what you think to do for yourself, how come? undecided

2. Maybe my ancestors are from there. So why can't I do just that? undecided

You're not an Arab or a Jew. STOP fooling yourself. Wake up from your sleep.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
■ You're not an Arab or a Jew. STOP fooling yourself. Wake up from your sleep.
So in your assessment, there is absolutely none of the Arab or Israeli descent living amongst you in Africa? At all. Everyone in Africa must be descended from the same ancestral line that is yours abi? That is why you go around demanding that all focus on African roots and no others? undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So in your assessment, there is absolutely none of the Arab or Israeli descent living amongst you in Africa? At all. Everyone in Africa must be descended from the same ancestral line that is yours abi? That is why you go around demanding that all focus on African roots and no others? undecided

Are you a Jew or Arab? If you're not you have no business with Abraham. And no one says all Africans have the same ancestor. Each tribe in Africa, has its own ancestor. Just find your tribe, and you will find your ancestor. Its not that hard to understand.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
■ Are you a Jew or Arab? If you're not you have no business with Abraham. And no one says all Africans have the same ancestor. Each tribe in Africa, has its own ancestor. Just find your tribe, and you will find your ancestor. Its not that hard to understand.
Again, are all Africans in Africa all of African descent? Are all Nigerians in Nigeria of Nigerian descent? Are there any tribes in Africa that do not consist of people from various parts of the world we live in? Even the major Hausa tribes today have so many of Arab descent among them yet they don't go around demanding all worship their very own ancestors so why do you insist it they must be focused in the way that you chose? undecided

Allow people to worship as they please... stop trying to impose your personal ideals on others thinking that somehow you save all by such beliefs. If your ancestry is so great to you let others see it in the way you wear it. undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:57am On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, are all Africans in Africa all of African descent? Are all Nigerians in Nigeria of Nigerian descent? Are there any tribes in Africa that do not consist of people from various parts of the world we live in? Even the major Hausa tribes today have so many of Arab descent among them yet they don't go around demanding all worship their very own ancestors so why do you insist it they must be focused in the way that you chose? undecided

Allow people to worship as they please... stop trying to impose your personal ideals on others thinking that somehow you save all by such beliefs. If your ancestry is so great to you let others see it in the way you wear it. undecided

You're NOT an Arab or a Jew. You have no business with Abraham. No Arab or Jew will ever be obsess with an African ancestor. STOP acting like a slave. And free your mind from colonialism.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 4:01am On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
■ You're NOT an Arab or a Jew. You have no business with Abraham. No Arab or Jew will ever be obsess with an African ancestor. STOP acting like a slave. And free your mind from colonialism.
Going by your logic, since I don't obsess about some African ancestors, I may infact be of Arab or Israeli descent after all. Case closed! undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by MrAgbako: 5:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Wahala dey sleep. Yanga go wake am,😂
Make una Kee una self abeg😂
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You're not an Arab or a Jew. STOP fooling yourself. Wake up from your sleep.

Did you not hear that ibo and calabar people are Jews?
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You even sound obsessed about the Chinese. So you are disobeying your own advice. grin
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2023
bantilosha:

So Joseph wey dey Lagos island na Jacob pikin abi?
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You even sound obsessed about the Chinese. So you are disobeying your own advice. grin

So, if I advice you not to steal that means I'm obsessed with stealing? Your brain is paining you sir.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Going by your logic, since I don't obsess about some African ancestors, I may infact be of Arab or Israeli descent after all. Case closed! undecided

That's not logic, that mental illness. Is like saying if you treat your parents bad, that means they're not your parents. Wake up from your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not hear that ibo and calabar people are Jews?

Go check the Ibo/Calabar DNA, then compare it with the Jews, then come back and repeat this nonsense.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
■ That's not logic, that mental illness. Is like saying if you treat your parents bad, that means they're not your parents. Wake up from your sleep.
So it was your mental illness that wrote the following?
TakeNigeriaBack:
You're NOT an Arab or a Jew. You have no business with Abraham. No Arab or Jew will ever be obsess with an African ancestor. STOP acting like a slave. And free your mind from colonialism.
Which kind of explains your initial confusion. undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Dtruthspeaker: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Go check the Ibo/Calabar DNA, then compare it with the Jews, then come back and repeat this nonsense.

See shifting and changing of proof from popular and free and easily obtainable historical evidence to expensive DNA just because you could not refute the historical evidence against your rubbish talk.

Whether you like it or not Nigeria and the world is dead.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by 43Ronin: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
leave Arab & Jewish ancestors/ gods for them. You only worship them because u were conquered. yhwh is a war god of Israel. There's a whole people and book titled "The wars of Yahwe" written during moses time.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Dtruthspeaker: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

So, if I advice you not to steal that means I'm obsessed with stealing? Your brain is paining you sir.

Fallacy! You cannot switch the burden. And the fact that you did this fraud shows that you have nothing.
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So it was your mental illness that wrote the following? Which kind of explains your initial confusion. undecided

You're confusing yourself. Have you ever seen an Arab or Jew come to Nigeria to pay spiritual homage to a Nigerian ancestor?
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Fallacy! You cannot switch the burden. And the fact that you did this fraud shows that you have nothing.

The fallacy is in your brain not in reality. You just failed a simple test. That is when you've been found to be illogical rather than admit and learn from it, you resort to pathetic/weak evasion tactics. Dead on arrival, buddy!
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
■ You're confusing yourself. Have you ever seen an Arab or Jew come to Nigeria to pay spiritual homage to a Nigerian ancestor?
I am afraid the confusion is wholly yours here, not mine. undecided

There are Arabs and Israelites in Nigeria. There are Nigerians of Arab and Israelite ancestry living in Nigeria, yes! However, your obsession with paying what you term spiritual homage to a Nigerian ancestor is yours however as that idea only seems to make sense to those who think as you do. Trying to force everyone into a practice that only seems to make sense to you...is ludicrous if you ask me. Trying to cajole us all into doing that on the grounds that you believe we all share the same ancestry makes you seem even more stewpid. undecided
Re: Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid the confusion is wholly yours here, not mine. undecided

There are Arabs and Israelites in Nigeria. There are Nigerians of Arab and Israelite ancestry living in Nigeria, yes! However, your obsession with paying what you term spiritual homage to a Nigerian ancestor is yours however as that idea only seems to make sense to those who think as you do. Trying to force everyone into a practice that only seems to make sense to you...is ludicrous if you ask me. Trying to cajole us all into doing that on the grounds that you believe we all share the same ancestry makes you seem even more stewpid. undecided

But YOU are NOT an Arab or a Jew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Body Become A Business. / The Plight Of 'the Innocent Children Of Akwa Ibom Labelled 'Witches' / Why Should I Believe Jesus Die 4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.