Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,135 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For (34325 Views)

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Edo North: Oshiomhole Dances To Song Praising Tinubu In Ekperialeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Gilgil: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2023
True talk

ivandragon:

You guys need to stop this sweeping castigations of ethnic groups, in this case Yorubas, especially on this APC/BAT issue.

There are millions of Yorubas who do not support BAT or APC. But when people like you turn it to ethnic 'war', you force such persons to take sides by defending thier ethnicity.

Limit your criticism to the APC & BAT, don't drag the whole ethnic group into such matters.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by kaludestiny10(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2023
This one na sycophant.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Searchingvictor: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Why repetition of topic na
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ipobarecriminals: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2023
And so what oo.Jona nor vex
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by tonicyril: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2023
ivandragon:

You guys need to stop this sweeping castigations of ethnic groups, in this case Yorubas, especially on this APC/BAT issue.

There are millions of Yorubas who do not support BAT or APC. But when people like you turn it to ethnic 'war', you force such persons to take sides by defending thier ethnicity.

Limit your criticism to the APC & BAT, don't drag the whole ethnic group into such matters.
U have time for people birthed by p!gs,....

Just look from afar when the p!glets grunts...

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by LtChisom: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's the problem with a lot of these guys from SE. You claim to condemn ethnic politics but you're doing the exact same thing.
I know a Yoruba Muslim who is very anti-APC be it Tinubu or Buhari
Such an individual if he sees what these guys write online will feel threatened at the thought of them taking power. That's the major part they fail to understand.
It's same with the Obi franchise. Do you know a lot of northerners were not necessarily against Obi in 2023 elections like so many of his brethren believed? But they couldn't vote him due to not being familiar with his person and background. What Obidients should have done is double down on their penetration into the north but instead they have reverted to tribalism. How do you convince a northern Muslim to vote Obi when you don't stop criticising them for voting their choice in the last election?
It's just nauseating

I guess they are buying fuel 50kobo /litre and a bag of rice there is 500 naira?

IT Is you guys that forced their mindset to characterise your whole tribe.

When I was in the east, I swear to God, I couldn't differentiate between the ethnic tribes except fulanis, every stranger I met I first communicated in English because I believed not everyone understood my language, I never believed that this thing called ethnic bigotry can ever physically manifest; it was in Lagos It struck me that a 65 year old man in an office environment during the elections couldn't Control his emotions and said they will kill Igbos when LP was pulling weight here, it is here every Yoruba expects you to understand their language, this same man comes to laugh in my front but kills himself behind me to hurt me, anyway he already shot himself on the leg and I Am 101% ready for any of his hypocritical moves, he may not survive the next one.
IT was your tribesmen who changed people like me to see all ya in same lime.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by TrumpDonald2: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Gadafii:
The same subsidy removal tinubu and buhari sponsored protests for in 2012 againts jonatha is what Tinubu is now using as key point in his agenda

Imagine subsidy had gone since 2012, just imagine

As for omojuwa, and his fellow hungry charlatans they are canceled already no one takes him serious except few urchins like him

Don't mind them. Just like this idiot FreeStuffsNG who castigated Obi for stating statistics now went ahead to praise Tinubu’s govt using statistics.

These where people who made Jonathan's government hell. Policies that would have kept the country on track, they fought against it. And now they are bringing them back up and expect us to applaud them.

Only their fools will do that.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Decarbonisation: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2023
Omojuwa is a low life bastar...d with no standards and full of duplicity.

A proper vagabond who epitomises many of the reason why Nigeria is a mess today

Anyone who takes that fu...cking midget serious is an idio...t!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Vyzz: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's the problem with a lot of these guys from SE. You claim to condemn ethnic politics but you're doing the exact same thing.
Such an individual if he sees what these guys write online will feel threatened at the thought of them taking power. That's the major part they fail to understand.
It's same with the Obi franchise. Do you know a lot of northerners were not necessarily against Obi in 2023 elections like so many of his brethren believed? But they couldn't vote him due to not being familiar with his person and background. What Obidients should have done is double down on their penetration into the north but instead they have reverted to tribalism. How do you convince a northern Muslim to vote Obi when you don't stop criticising them for voting their choice in the last election?
It's just nauseating

U still dey explain 😂 😂

Be like u dey discribe emotional film
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by stasius: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Bigots everywhere.

Tomorrow they will want us to join them and protest and say justice for whomever.

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Jostoman: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2023
ivandragon:

i agree with you on this, A lot of yoruba dont like him at all.

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ivandragon: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2023
tonicyril:
U have time for people birthed by p!gs,....

Just look from afar when the p!glets grunts...

Your position is also wrong.

Which 'people' are you referring to?

By your statement, can you say you are truly different from the 'people' you are referring to?

It's time to put an end to these kinds of generalised insults.

14 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Bukola94: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2023
NOwazobia:
Bursted. 🤣

It is what they are known for. 🚶

1.2 million followers without engagement. 🥲

But this Omojuwa is even better because he is a nobody compare to one old papa laureate bigot.

Noble Agbaya Laureate Soyinka, Reno Grand Father who is regarded as nationalist, but revealed in Tinubu government as a shameless bigot.

They are all voice for sale.

Only when Jonathan was in power, but today, he is now a bigot, and a regionalist.
LOL, Agbaya,so the Agbaya is Reno grand pa

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by slowice(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2023
How far the ogoni cleanup? Apc used ogoni people like condom sha and now they lost everything, even their son magnus that worshipped Tinubu and Buhari is nowhere to be found today.

South south make una try dey get sense. Wike is their clown currently running a circus in Abuja..... Stay tune for his mega fall.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by humberjade: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2023
chigator2:
That is Yoruba Man for you

Just like an Igbo man, Peter Obi, swore never to leave APGA, but today, he has changed parties twice. Never you bring tribe to bad issues, every tribe is full of good and bad people, as well as, consistent and inconsistent people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by tonicyril: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2023
ivandragon:

Your position is also wrong.

Which 'people' are you referring to?

By your statement, can you say you are truly different from the 'people' you are referring to?

It's time to put an end to these kinds of generalised insults.

Bro, I know my position is wrong but I can't help it but lash out at them....they have a faulty thinking faculty.

All through my life since I became eligible to vote I haven't voted once...I don't even have a voters card..
More so, u will never see me vote for APC....never, but I am a yoruba man.

But these an!mals won't tink deep, they will just generalise everybody into one basket tru tribalism and they are the one to first shout of bn victimised try tribalism...

They are an!mals...

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ivandragon: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's just nauseating

It's tiring really.

No matter what has gone down, i think it is time the line is drawn on these ethnic insults especially as regards to political choices.

The focus should be keeping the elected officials across all levels on thier toes. No matter who gets there, such person must be made to answer to the people & the only way for that to be achieved is by focused criticism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by LtChisom: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2023
sammirano3:
The useless Igbos up there are abusing Yorubas, yet the useless mods will ignore. Seun, continue dining with enemies.

So mod is dining with enemies, were you guys cursed by ethnic bigotry?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by persius555(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2023
SpatialKing:

Exactly,

They once praised Naira Mali even called him the best artist in Africa when he was promoting drugs, alcohol, rituals, cultism, smoking weeds, r@pe and other vices among Nigerian youths...

Now they are condemning him because the vices he championed has finally killed one of their own..

How about youths that died as a result of drugs all in the name of being Malians?

Olumide once sang a song "Science Student" promoting drugs and use of substance among youths...

Can't you guys make valid points without tribalism. There are Igbos and south South indigenes who are due hard APC/Tinubu supporters and vis a Vis Yoruba folks who are due hard supporters of GEJ and Obi supporters.

Let's learn to comment without emotions. We should be more concerned about making the country better for all irrespective of whomever is in power

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ivandragon: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2023
tonicyril:

Bro, I know my position is wrong but I can't help it but lash out at them....they have a faulty thinking faculty.

All through my life since I became eligible to vote I haven't voted once...I don't even have a voters card..

But these an!mals won't tink deep, they will just generalise everybody into one basket tru tribalism and they are the one to first shout of bn victimised try tribalism...

They are an!mals...

No, they are not.

Are there a few of them that are irrational? Certainly. But that doesn't make the whole ethnic group bad people.

Sometimes, one just needs to stay on track & not be dragged into the cesspit of ethnic hate by one or two miscreants.

Individuals & political parties are fair game, but the line should stop at ethnic groups.

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ade4real2016: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Filthy gluttonous thing...Very shameful trash...How much did they pay ya for thisBigoted being...

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by LtChisom: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2023
humberjade:

Just like an Igbo man, Peter Obi, swore never to leave APGA, but today, he has changed parties twice. Never you bring tribe to bad issues, every tribe is full of good and bad people, as well as, consistent and inconsistent people.

Was that the only thing he did?
How did it affect the country economics wise?
I am beginning to agree that an average APC/tinubu supporter has a pig brain.

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by barinedan(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2023
The problem of Nigeria is hypocrisy, and hypocrisy is found majorly in this APC idiots, and it is very clearly that even the blind could see. Goodluck was paying subsidy, buhari and his dogs said subsidy was a scam. Goodluck removed subsidy and all parts of Nigeria went up in flames but when tinubu did that all the so called blind followers are applauding him. How can a country progress with such double standards? If a political party did something others will see as evil, but if it's their party that did it,, they will see it as perfect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by LtChisom: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2023
tonicyril:

They are an!mals...

No be pig rape your mama?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ivandragon: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2023
humberjade:

I really don't get how the Igbos & Yorubas would still be at this stage of infantile tribal insults.

I sometimes think social media is retarding himane social development of both ethnic groups.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by tobstarizhia(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2023
All these idiots pretending to call for calm are doing it because today is Sunday. SHUT UP AND STOP PRETENDING
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by SpatialKing(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2023
persius555:

Can't you guys make valid points without tribalism. There are Igbos and south South indigenes who are due hard APC/Tinubu supporters and vis a Vis Yoruba folks who are due hard supporters of GEJ and Obi supporters.

Let's learn to comment without emotions. We should be more concerned about making the country better for all irrespective of whomever is in power

Mohbad won't have died today if everyone of us condemned Naira Mali when he started the malian movement...

Same way people have started condemning n canceling Odumodu Black because his music promotes gun violence, gangster, cultism, r@pe n drugs...

Don't always look at people's opinion through the lens of winning and loosing elections...

Tinubu is the president of Nigeria 🇳🇬 not the president of south west or Yorubas..

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by AfonjaConehead: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2023
They also have a thread on here where they spread serious lies and falsehood about how Jonathan neglected them...until Bisi Akande dropped the below VVV

Today,of all Jonathan's former ministers, Akinwunmi Adeshina is flying very high and is still very relevant as ADB chair.
These yoruba people are very treacherous and ungrateful....
Btw,be very wary this season o..cos in a twinkle twinkle little star of an eye,the head is mined grin

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Isobug: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2023
ivandragon:

Nice idea
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Memphis357(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2023
Wisereborn:
Just like Omojuwa, alot of them are bankrolled including that guy from TVC journalist hang out, you know who I am talking about

That fat bastard, Babajide 😒

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.