Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) (851 Views)

Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Delta Pastor Allegedly Sells His Church, Members To Another Cleric, Moves Abroad / Mo Salah Is Criticised By Muslim Fans For His Picture Of A Christmas Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) by mrrandomguy: 2:43am On Sep 24, 2023
A popular end time prophet named Passion Java posted his picture for sale at the rate of $200 (two hundred dollars). The prophet encourages people to buy and place in their homes and offices.
https://store-prophetpassion.com/products/picture-of-prophet-passion-java

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rALb0SPbyNI&list=WL&index=14&pp=gAQBiAQB

Re: Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Sep 24, 2023
mrrandomguy:
A popular prophet named Passion Java posted his picture for sale at the rate of $200 (two hundred dollars).
Jesus Christ confirmed that indeed John the Baptist was the last Old Testament Prophet that was ever sent by God — he was the greatest of those born of a woman(prophets of Old were chosen in the womb by God - Jeremiah 1 vs 1- 5). All others after that claim who have claimed to be prophets of God are in fact merely charlatans hiding their deceit and wicked intentions behind their many mentions of the name of God and His former prophets. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ confirmed that indeed John the Baptist was the last Old Testament Prophet that was ever sent by God — he was the greatest of those born of a woman(prophets of Old were chosen in the womb by God - Jeremiah 1 vs 1- 5). All others after that claim who have claimed to be prophets of God are in fact merely charlatans hiding their deceit and wicked intentions behind their many mentions of the name of God and His former prophets. undecided
Of course, only you are a true prophet of God.

A true prophet that supports LGBTQ+, witchcraft, abortion, and what have yous? Oshe.

True prophet indeed!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) by Righthussle: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Which one is not "endtime" ?
Re: Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) by talented321: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2023
Christians and sentiment. Why do you write end time pastor, are you that pure? Is that how you want to make your own heaven?...
Re: Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Of course, only you are a true prophet of God.
■ A true prophet that supports LGBTQ+, witchcraft, abortion, and what have yous? Oshe.
True prophet indeed!
I am not a prophet of God since Jesus Christ never sent any man out as a Prophet of God into this world. Jesus Christ made this much clear when He declared that all those who pose as teachers, prophets and shepherds in His Kingdom are false --- false teachers and false prophets even bad shepherds. He, Jesus Christ is the only Teacher, the only one sent from God and the Good Shepherd --- all others are fakes. undecided

2. And yes, I have no issues up my arse regarding LGBTQ, prostitutes, athiests, witches, etc., including your kind since Jesus Christ commands that I do to others as I would love for them to do to me. That probably wouldn't make sense to you since it comes from the Mouth of God Himself, the one you lot reject, so I will translate it for you. What Jesus Christ said means same as follow peace with all men which is Paul re-stating of what Jesus Christ commands.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Sells His Picture For $200 (Picture) by RepoMan007: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2023
No real life images of Jesus but He is still effective till this day. I don't understand this picture concept o.

(1) (Reply)

Behind Islamic Invention, Who? / Eckists In The House / What Is Worship All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.