Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

............ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ............ (756 Views)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? / I Need Ur Counsel Good People Of NL / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

............ by megyucyautos: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2023
cool
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2023
[b][/b]
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2023
cry
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2023
:-
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2023
:-.
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2023
cry
Re: ............ by Kajaard: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2023
megyucyautos:
Good Day sir/ma....pls I got issues with my business current ,sales is very poor. Today is my daughter's ONE YEAR birthday....I don't have cash now ,I am so cash trapped..... Pls support me even if it's 1k I will manage it ,will gather the money small small to atleast get her a cake and few drinks ,since I am unable to throw a party.plsssssss with ABEG..not easy for me this period

Here below is my account number

First bank.......3036379902

Opay...............7010213925

God bless you and ur families plenty for ur assistant...AMEN cry

Shame no dey catch Nigerians anymore sha undecided

So we should help you celebrate birthday for your child by donating money to you? Does that even make sense to you at all?

You don’t have shame?

Must you celebrate her birthday when you don't have money? Did anyone put a gun to your head that you must buy her a cake? Na wah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ............ by Acesexcell(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Kajaard:

So we should help you celebrate birthday for your child by donating money to you? Does that even make sense to you at all?

You don’t have shame? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My thought exactly

Must you celebrate her birthday when you don't have money? Did anyone put a gun to your head that you must buy her a cake? Na wah.
Re: ............ by Ravenna: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Kajaard:

You don’t have shame?

This must be an Impostor, the real Megyucyautos is a big man car dealer.
He won't stop so low to ask for N1k on this platform; NEVER!!

Something is wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: ............ by adamma24: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Ravenna:

This must be an Impostor, the real Megyucyautos is a big man car dealer.
He won't stop so low to ask for N1k on this platform; NEVER!!

Something is wrong somewhere.

He is the one...look at the phone and whatsaap number from his previous post and compare it with the opay account number which he drop here... they are the same
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2023
Thank you.....I am the one ooo.....I have been having challenges with my Kuda Acct where my major money is,would have used the cash on the kuda acct...the acct got restricted once I changed phone,as I got a new phone,kuda froze the acct,I have complained tire,sent all my means of identifications,now they are telling me NIN,can't find my NIN .....my first bank and opay are empty accts when I checked tot I had little change there....bigman dey get ups and down timesssss.... I said 1k from each person cos it will be easy for one to sport with 1k change...I said 1k so that u guys don't think is an imposter...you get it...pls I wi really appreciate it.
adamma24:

He is the one...look at the phone and whatsaap number from his previous post and compare it with the opay account number which he drop here... they are the same
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Pls
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2023
It's better to ask for help ,than to steal to solve ur problem at that period of time
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2023
[s][/s]
Re: ............ by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
People are hungry and looking for food to eat, this one is busy asking for money to eat Cake?

Nigerians who do una this thing na?

Very wrong sir..

1 Like

Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2023
So u knw if I have eaten myself? ...it is well..
NATIONALPASTOR:
People are hungry and looking for food to eat, this one is busy asking for money to eat Cake?

Very wrong sir..
Re: ............ by ahnie: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2023
How re you kajaard?
Kajaard:

You don’t have shame?

It's not a must he celebrate her one year birth,a simple prayer from him to his child is all that matters.
Nigeria is soft at this moment,every body dey manage.
Re: ............ by ahnie: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2023
For many days now I haven't eaten....but I dey package myself
megyucyautos:
So u knw if I have eaten myself? ...it is well..
Nor lost hope,a miracle can happen within the blink of an eye.
Re: ............ by Ravenna: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2023
adamma24:

Haa!

Pressure don dey o!
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2023
grin..it is well
ahnie:
For many days now I haven't eaten....but I dey package myself
Nor lost hope,a miracle can happen within the blink of an eye.
Re: ............ by Rich4god(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Plenty people no see food chop... You dey find money to take buy cake for your daughter. I don't know why these days people attach so much importance to birthday celebration.

Something wey we dey drink mineral and cabin biscuits before.

Plz just pray for your daughter and tell her that next time you will throw party for her.
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2023
Pastor or what you call urself ..u not practicing be ur brother's keeper......it is well with u
NATIONALPASTOR:

Very wrong sir..
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una don fail my prank.......I was ready to give out 1m to whoever sends money.....but una dey busy dey criticize.....lmao...time up...it's 12noon now...let me keep my 1m back
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Una go dey blame govt all the time.....whereas we are the ones killing ourselves.....there is no one Nigeria....we don't come through for each other

1 Like

Re: ............ by Nazgul: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
megyucyautos:
For God will bless those who bless me, let stop criticism.... Good Day sir/ma....pls I got issues with my business current ,sales is very poor. Today is my daughter's ONE YEAR birthday....I don't have cash now ,I am so cash trapped..... Pls support me even if it's 1k I will manage it ,will gather the money small small to atleast get her a cake and few drinks ,since I am unable to throw a party.plsssssss with ABEG..not easy for me this period

Here below is my account number

God bless you and ur families plenty for ur assistant...AMEN cry

You didn't post your account number. I'm just seeing this sef.
Re: ............ by ahnie: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
You dey egg ham on abii?
Nazgul:

You didn't post your account number. I'm just seeing this sef.
Re: ............ by Nazgul: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
ahnie:
You dey egg ham on abii?
No be so... he's an old member with over 20k posts. If I had seen this thread earlier I would have given him a token.

If he was a new member with less than 100 post, that's when I would just read and ignore.
Re: ............ by ahnie: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Okay,that's nice of you!
Nazgul:

No be so... he's an old member with over 20k posts. If I had seen this thread earlier I would have given him a token.

If he was a new member with less than 100 post, that's when I would just read and ignore.
Re: ............ by Mindlog: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
megyucyautos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una don fail my prank.......I was ready to give out 1m to whoever sends money.....but una dey busy dey criticize.....lmao...time up...it's 12noon now...let me keep my 1m back

If you truly have N1m to give out, there are many families around who are in dire need of financial help, share it amongst them and it should not involve prank.

3 Likes

Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Do u know how many I done help?? Wey u wan judge me...hahhahahahahahahahahaha..bro rest..lmao
Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Now I see we are not there for each other...how Nigeria wan better....make we not dey accuse govt Everytime....good governance starts from we citizens...and u will see ur government will follow una lead...that's how a good country come to limelight

1 Like

Re: ............ by megyucyautos: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin dey play....pastor national or whatever ur name is....u no show good example

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was / Post-jamb / Saving Black Marriages: Does It Take A Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.