Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Family Or My Girl Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Or My Girl Friend (1476 Views)

My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House / Who should a spouse listen to in matters of life and death? Family or the spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Or My Girl Friend by juwon(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2006
Am juwon by name a student of NIIT festac centre studying INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.It happens to be in 2001 i got admission to UNI IBADAN studying mechanical enginnering i met a girl then i wanted to help her to school but she would love to party going to KURAMO BEACH at night which i never knew i had spent thousands of naira on her before i knew she had turn to a party prostitute i wa s blamed that i gave her huge amount then 3 to 5 thousand naira in 2 to 3 days interval for 1 yr and half after i got out of school
I never knew what happened to me how i was sent out of UNI IBADAN after this period i started hearing my name a voice will call my name and tell me to start walking i do walk for 3 to 4 hrs before i ask my self where am i going i did that for through out 2002 to 2005 last yr when i got to know that the girl i was dating that go to parties had a CURSE in their family that no one will be educated so that was why the spiritual evil control their family bounced on me.I got delivered any way
I met another girl again in march 11 the girl aske me what do i need to do in life that i need to get something doing that i have to go to school or get something doing and i told her i like to go to NIIT she told me to ask the amount that she she would give to me, i went and i made the 1st installment in school she really helped me she bought a laptop,phone and did shopping for me because i don't look good. She gave me another money for the second installment but my uncle i lived with needed some money which i told him i would borrow him some of the money with me which i regret i lent him.
Finally my mum said she wants to know the girl that did all for me i took her home and my mum did not complain but only my mum Senior sister said NO that she would take it spoilt and and change my parents mind about her, my girl fri told me that there is probability that my family will take me away from her now in school we were asked to make the second installment i could not ask my girlfriend because she had gave to me i asked my uncle but he was just kidding with me i was sent out of school for 3 weeks then i went to my girlfriend to help me and i told her all that happened and she told me there is no more access that she was trying to help me so that i would be at her standard because she sells gold and some other stuffs, she later said since my family has complained about her i should stop calling her that she had 5 disapointment from men already and mine has started again that i should not call her again and she changed her number kos i had tried the number so many times.
I later went to school and hide in classroom to take lectures later i got kicked out of class i went home crying when i got home my uncle ordered not to give me access to his house i knew it was because of my girlfriend i went to his office and he told me that he said "YES HE SAID I HAVE NO ACCESS TO ENTER HIS HOUSE" i was suprised because i had been livng there 8 moths ago well there was nothing i could do but am just crazy this day i don't know what to do, i went to school today to beg for end of the month i met my faculty and he told he was going to give me a UNDERTAKING but later said he never said that and told me to write a proof so that he know i would pay, i wrote a write up but ordered me to go and compose very ell and write i in a formal letter i took my phone out to put a date in my Formal letter i compose i forgot to put it back in my pocket i finished and plan to submit it i couldnt find my phone we called the number but it was no longer available anymore i bothred not to submit my wrtie up kos i was very crazy i had fought with my family because of my Gf i lost my home,school,phone,laptop and my real love i don't know what to do am worried my parent has no moeny to send me to school and the only helper has be ripped of my life cry am writing this story for people to have experiece and seeking for advice because i had been out of school for 3 weeks now you can email me on adekoya@verizonmail.com for advice thank you or call me 08037275262
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by Ugwumba(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2006
ehmmmm - e be like say you go still go church oh!!! shocked shocked

Na plenty demons full ya body, the first casting out no comot all of them. grin grin grin
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by kiki(f): 4:17am On Sep 14, 2006
Ugwumba:

ehmmmm - e be like say you go still go church oh!!! shocked shocked

Na plenty demons full ya body, the first casting out no comot all of them. grin grin grin

ROFLMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by Busta(f): 2:44am On Sep 18, 2006
really weird and scary!
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by jaybaby(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2006
UGWU e ga KIll me!

so srry ooooooooooo- go & beg d gurl oooooooooooooo!

ow much iz remaing 2 finish payin 4 ur school?

there can b help 4m smwhere
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by juwon(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2006
it remains 80 thousand naira i posted this story for ppl to advice me you guys are lauging and mocking at me well pray for such things not to happen to you its really sad you people are laughing at me
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by jaybaby(f): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2006
Srry oooooooooo!
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by amaka1(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
pele o! U go dey sufficient!
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by domwas2(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hi friend, i'm a guy of the same age with urs, all i have to say is : YOU NEED A JOB, u are old enough to give ur family a break to avoid embarrassment,come out from among them as bible saids.
for me, i left my family when i finished SSEC exam, and now i'm doing fine never depending on them. saving, have a house, job and so on. and pls u have a long way to go and try put that stuff of wanting a lady for now beside.
in a nutshell - come out from among them,fine a job for a living and to further ur education, just make aplan for ur self or life.

NOTHING WILL CHANGE IF YOU DON'T MAKE A CHANGE.

Anyway, Goodluck.
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by kiki(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2006
juwon:

it remains 80 thousand naira i posted this story for people to advice me you guys are lauging and mocking at me well pray for such things not to happen to you its really sad you people are laughing at me

we are not mockin u it was just funny
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by jaybaby(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2006
******hEhEhEhEhEhEhEhEhEhEhEhEhEhE******
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by juwon(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2006
domwas2 thanks for the message well am not trying to force my self into getting a lady am out of home now already to fight for my life and for you jaybaby[b][/b] you need to go back to school am not IMPOTENT ok did i put any thing there that i cant, you really SUCK, shits!!! go and get Glasses with TRIPLE LENSES not even double grin so that you can read well
thanks DOMWAS2 for your advice
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by harvey(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2006
Man.my candid advice is get buzy,get a job and get hooked to Jesus cos u never know where ur problem is coming from.this is naija.lots of envy.who know maybe they have seen what u will be in future and they are trying to alter it.man pick up that phone and cal J E S U S.
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by feelgood(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2006
Heard this story before, @ juwon - it is not original. Are you asking for advise in the form of
financial assistance?

There is something wrong here as before; the whole 'story' doesn't make sense e.g why
should your uncle bar you from his house? Because of the girl? Because you gave her 3 to 5
thousand Naira? Same uncle that borrowed money from you? Also, I thought NIIT is based in Gbagada phase 11
and don't have a Festac centre, Even the topic: My family or my girlfriend has no bearing to the post itself.

There are too many loose ends in this guy's post. Even 419s can't be this dumb. Nairalanders, shine your eyes well well.

A word is enough.
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by jaybaby(f): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2006
Wetin concern us---who wan give money 2 person way e never see!
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by jaybaby(f): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2006
Wetin concern us---who wan give money 2 person way e never see!
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by mrmayor(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2006
Juwon,

I don't want to be mean,please use paragraphs next time it makes reading much easier.

I don't believe in all that CURSE crap,I think its time you stand and take responsibilities for the choices you make in life.
1.You had a girl whom you liked and helped in school but you broke up because she was cursed
2.You met her again and she returned the favour,she stood by you and helped get back on your feet and you blew it again.

What exactly do you want the honourable members here do for you?Pray and fast or talk to your girl to take you back?
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by domwas2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2006
when someone realised that he/she is cursed also means the curse is broken,though i dont believe in curse because NO ONE CAN CURSE WHO GOD DID NOT CURSE, He is the CREATOR.
It all about what we believed in and stand behind with the assurance of success,we draw to ourselves the creative power of the Universe.
so stand up and do something with ur live.
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by juwon(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2007
well its not her i met its another girl i met
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by juwon(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2007
jaybaby am not asking money from any one here am just asking for advice ok
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by jaybaby(f): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2007
Who cares grin grin grin
Re: My Family Or My Girl Friend by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2010
you better go and meet the girl

(1) (Reply)

Do You Or Would You / I Need Help!! / The Grass Is Never Greener On The Other Side (a Must Read For Every Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.