Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate (10930 Views)

Adeyeye: Saraki-Led Senate Failed Nigerians By Confirming Malami As Minister / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / #8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by viver1: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by STEWpid(f): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2023
gabbytabby:
The moment you appreciate the dishonesty and dishonourableness that pervades the Nigerian population you will find peace anywhere you find men of purpose in that midst.

Angels do not rule over devils usually.

Chai..

It is as a result of what they've learnt in their national leadership!

1. How do you expect citizens to behave when they constantly hear of stolen monies, running into "Uncountable-s"? E.g. Former Minister of Aviation misappropriated 7 Trillion Dollarrrrz for the Nigeria Air project! What it means is that, citizens will also be finding all possible ways to survive. The impact of such stolen monies will make the country ever corrupt and difficult.

2. Do you understand that "Leaders" of a country hold certain keys to unlock the greater potentials of citizens?

3. Don't you know that it is Leaders' responsibilities to use "All Available Gift of the Nation and Beyond" for the betterment of the population?

4. On the basis of Social Contract, - power, funds and human, natural, and social resources, and to crown it all, virtues, has been given to leaders for the establishment of mechanisms that constantly oversee growth and development in every meaningful sphere of the society?

5. Leaders that really mean their job and responsibilities will influence behaviours that are enshrined in the deepest part of progress?

6. In a nutshell, anyone in the position of leadership already possesses the instruments to largely influence the behaviours of its citizens!

7. I understand the foolishness of the masses. I've held some critical leadership positions and I know how senseless that the masses can be; that is why leadership is given such power - it is not a one-man's job!

I'm case you don't know, they hold many destinies!
Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by gabbytabby: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
A lot of you are not used to taking ownership and responsibility for your part in contributing to the status quo it’s always somebody else.

One day you will grow up into an adult with maturity to know that if your country succeed you succeed and vice versa.

STEWpid:

Chai..

I Shook my Head in dismay..!

1. How do you expect citizens to behave when they constantly hear of stolen monies, running into "Uncountable-s"? E.g. Former Minister of Aviation misappropriated 7 Trillion Dollarrrrz! What it means is that, citizens will also be finding all possible ways to survive. The impact of such stolen monies will make the country ever difficult.

2. Do you understand that "Leaders" of a country hold certain keys to unlock the greater potentials of citizens?

3. Don't you know that it is Leaders' responsibilities to use "All Available Gift of the Nation and Beyond" for the betterment of the population?

4. On the basis of Social Contract, - power, funds and human, natural, and social resources, and to crown it all, virtues, has been given to leaders for the establishment of mechanisms that constantly oversee growth and development in every meaningful sphere of the society?

5. Leaders that really mean their job and responsibilities will influence behaviours that are enshrined in the deepest part of progress?

6. In a nutshell, anyone in the position of leadership already possesses the instruments to largely influence the behaviours of its citizens!

I'm case you don't know, they hold many destinies!
Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by diggindeep: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I can bet with my testicles that Akpabio will not last on that seat.

You'll just have lose your testicles for nothing to a bet on Nigerian politicians that values and thrives in corruption.

1 Like

Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by STEWpid(f): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
gabbytabby:
A lot of you are not used to taking ownership and responsibility for your part in contributing to the status quo it’s always somebody else.

One day you will grow up into an adult with maturity to know that if your country succeed you succeed and vice versa.

Chai..

You're talking about the usual masses behaviours; don't worry I understand how STEWpid they can be.

You're not talking to a teenager.

You're talking to a lady who have controlled and still controlling things.

I know what it means to live a life worth celebrating.
Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by Benekkk: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

The moment you accept that "politics and polithiefcians in Nigeria are scam" then you will have peace of mind.

+Our labourer mayzaya,

They're all criminals.
Thank you! You’ve said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by currentbrands(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I can bet with my testicles that Akpabio will not last on that seat.

@enemyofprogress....... Your name speaks volumes angry undecided
Re: ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate by enemyofprogress: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
currentbrands:

@enemyofprogress....... Your name speaks volumes angry undecided
I can bet with my testicles that Akpabio will not last on that seat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC / Senate To Pass Whistle-blower Protection Bill In July / Governor’s Wife Constructs Classrooms, Bridge For Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.