Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election (21546 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Isuikwuato Fed Const: Tribunal Sacks LP's Amobi Ogar, Affirms APC's Onyejeocha / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by richeeyo(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2023
aswani:

Peter Obi not complaining about Simon Ekpa and the mayhem that one is unleashing in ala Igbo suggests to me that Peter Obi might be the political arm of the same organisation that Simon Ekpa heads the military arm.

Labour Party might just be a facade of sorts.
The would never smell power,
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ada9ja(f): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

As authentic as your gender.

Fake.

grin

As foolish as your
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by mystery22: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Useless country with useless judge, anyway they will all regret it one day when nobody gives a flying about them or when they leave power
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Roboto11: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2023
ada9ja:

As foolish as your
Your popsy.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by caracas: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2023
jahsharon:

Cry ooooo
Weep ooooo
Wail oooooo

We no send una Mama
Very soon it will hit you n you likes , very soon
It’s just a matter of time…
Monkey go go market e no go return
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by miceroms: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2023
garfield1:

He didn't participate in all the stages of the election and had no result and was not on the ballot legally
The Appeal court will invalidate it because only parties are on ballots not individuals. The Supreme Court earlier ruled that only a party member can challenge issues like that.
I am not sure of the minimum qualifications though.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Dittodat: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Get all the IPOB terrorist cannibal party candidates out of my state. We say complete NO to the IPOB terrorist cannibal party.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by YeyeGbami: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
KingKO22:

You can't even win in d first instance 🤣😂🤣

Ojukwu lost Senate sit as popular as he was

No IPOB terrorists as Nigeria president 🤣😂🤣

Brutal Jab
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by garfield1: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
miceroms:

The Appeal court will invalidate it because only parties are on ballots not individuals. The Supreme Court earlier ruled that only a party member can challenge issues like that.
I am not sure of the minimum qualifications though.

And parties must have legal candidates.a party cannot just be on the ballot,it must be with a validly nominated candidate.candidature is made up of party and candidate
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by LegendHero(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Beremx:
This is party matters and has nothing to do with the election. The appeal court will reinstate the LP candidate

What party?

Someone not on ballot was declared winner and you think it’s about party?

If it had been APC that did that mistake, would you not have raised an alarm?

Imagine Tinubu name not on the ballot and suddenly INEC gave him return certificate because he is in APC.

I think LP need to get serious. They should prepare for the election at least 2 years before election. Get their party right, do a proper primaries, and be sure of who their candidate is.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by xperiencelove(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hmmmm, can you see how you are contradicting yourself here
Fisrtly....Abuja was a bush
Secondly.....those that were found there , were taken to neighboring State...
( So to cancel your statement, I will say it that, Abuja has Indigenes and it was not the whole of Abuja that was developed so there are still Indigenes of Abuja living in Abuja before and after planning Abuja...

Of all the names you mentioned that Petitioned the cases, none has an Hausa name, so it cancels the fact that you tried to portray here, inshort it is weightless and waste of time to being such names as evidence that Abuja has no Indigenes .....

I never mentioned Amuwo-Odofon here, I only picked where you trying to confuse and convince someone that Abuja is not Superior...

On the issue of Dollar rise , is quite a shame for you to say such a low key defence words on that issue, I never knew someone can still come out to defend the APC Government on issues of their failed Governance.......(so shameful )

Are you sure you are in Nigeria ?

Let me dust off some dusts in your reasoning capacity....
When Dollar was 1$= #196 -#200
I remember 1 tin of Three crowns milk was #80 then..
Now the same Tin of Milk is #650

Even you that is supporting nonsense, how have you been coping ?

Can't believe you will defend this Nonsense....

Truth is bitter. Like I asked earlier, how many true Abuja indigene have you met before? Everybody owns Abuja as at the planning that was made in the 80s. You can check online for Abuja pictures before the planning began to relocate FCT there. All the current popular places of today where tick forest.

I didn't also like naira to fall again any currency but like I said, it has little to no impact in the real sense of common man livelihood.
Those that benefited most in Naira and fuel subsidies are the rich guys in that business.
Oil importers will export already subsidized fuel to sell at neighboring countries. This is apart from other schemes they are scamming this country.
The rich are also the most beneficiaries of dollar subsidy as they are the ones with relatives schooling abroad the most.
The only subsidy that benefits the poor at the moment is power subsidy.
When a dollar was 1.30 naira, how many civil servant could afford to build a house? How many parents can afford to send their children to higher institutions? How many people could afford a car in a whole street?
People only realized now that life is more than drinking 3 crown milk grin and having many wives grin. FYI, people are getting richer everyday in Nigeria. Erase all that negative thoughts in your mind and let us all work towards better Nigeria.
Now, cement prices is about to crash! Fuel price will also crash when our refineries start working.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by BreconHills(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
jahsharon:

The people you are talking to are 10th Class citizens in Nigeria.

I expect them to write INEC to inform INEC that the Presidential Election is supposed to be conducted in Abuja only because Abuja is superior to all other states

In fact if one wins in two states plus 90% in Abuja but fails to win up to 25% anywhere else they win the election. How ridiculous can this argument for Abuja as the clincher be? Yet people are pushing these arguments knowing fully well they will be shot down at the SC.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by soullove1881(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
tesppidd:
Judiciary..
Judiciary..
Judiciary..

APC about to grab all they lost in Lagos on election day through the judiciary.

I don't think so. Most like these labour party guys didn't do their assignments. They only collect form without submitting necessary documents. Let's keep emotions out of this.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by alobright17(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
limeta:
APC winning all election tribunal cases
Nigerians are the most cowardly people on earth .
Only God knows how the survived APC Buhari.
who is God ? The same one you fasted and prayed to kill Buhari and not allow Biden or Tinubu to win ? The one that allow church goers to be attacked inside church without doing anything?abeg rest .
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Yemmysworld91: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Abuja is superior to your state I guess.

You are a second class citizen to a citizen of Abuja I guess

Rain or Sun doesn't shines in Abuja I guess.

As a citizen of Nigeria, you will need some documents to travel to Abuja I guess.

Those in Abuja has golden PVCs... Mumu mofos they are

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Omoawoke2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
If it were an Igbo that won the predincy and was doing this to Yoruba groups like lawmakers to traditional rulers, how would the Yoruba people feel. Let's remember,no one would be on stage forever. Kano is about to be set on fire because of cultist interests of people close to their graves wanting to drag innocent young lives to the grave. The PDP was never this mischievous. Never

1. Is Lagos your state? So what’s your business with Yoruba politics?

2. Is Tinubu the tribunal?

3. This is Lagos state and between Yoruba people, what does this have to do with Igbos?
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by gratefulheart(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
You would need it. More are coming even in the south east.

Deco7:
If it were an Igbo that won the predincy and was doing this to Yoruba groups like lawmakers to traditional rulers, how would the Yoruba people feel. Let's remember,no one would be on stage forever. Kano is about to be set on fire because of cultist interests of people close to their graves wanting to drag innocent young lives to the grave. The PDP was never this mischievous. Never

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by 2tpick: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Same thing with that stupid Peter Obi who won his first Governorship victory through the courts. He was a very useless Governor. Same thing he did after he was impeached and reinstated by the court, he became more useless.

Now, he is trying to get Presidency through the courts. He's a failure already.
Okay
Na dem
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ada9ja(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

Your popsy.

my bro....your w.h.o.r.e mumcy
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Roboto11: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
ada9ja:

my bro....your w.h.o.r.e mumcy

Your Mama never sure who your papa be.

cheesy
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by DaTruths: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
sreamsense:
If anyone doesn't understand the meaning of labouring in vain, just ask LP aka Elupee. They only made noise for nothing, many of the candidates LP presented were just accidental political candidate to fill the space. We warned them, but unfortunately they didn't listen to the voice of elders especially that noise maker called PrinceofLagos who likes queuing behind what some people will call "Political-failure candidate"

You know Tinubu can't perform, but due to Tribalism you supported him.
Now he has turned everything upside down.

And you will somehow want Nigeria to work, na people like una make whites they call blacks monkey.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by DaTruths: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
KingKO22:
It's our turn 🤣😂🤣

Awalokan

When Obituary won his first election by sacking the sitting governor no one cry o 🤣😂🤣

What have you gained in awalokan, i never knew Yoruba people are not as smart as i thought.

Them supposed join una with almajiri people.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by longifilis(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:
https://guardian.ng/news/tribunal-sacks-lp-declares-apc-winner-of-amuwo-odofin-constituency-election/amp

It shambles
Do INEC have had at least a glimpse of Nigeria' INEC constitution guiding them at all?

I repeat, it shambles
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by jumpmasta(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
ItisWell22:
Wahala!

At this pace, e be like sey them go soon sack Alex Otti.
You must be the most devilish human for saying this . Alex Otti is the governor your thieves would never be
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Gandrova: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
limeta:
APC winning all election tribunal cases
Nigerians are the most cowardly people on earth .
Only God knows how the survived APC Buhari.
I guess you are on your period to type this trash. What has judiciary judgement has to do with Survival of human being?
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by wirinet(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

The sacking is very well in order. Evidence plenty so no need to explain
The sacking was in order but the upholding of Senators Akpabio's and Lawan's election was also in order, abi? Did Senators Senators Akpabio's and Lawan's participate in their primary elections?
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Poanan: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

The sacking is very well in order. Evidence plenty so no need to explain

Inside Amuwo Odofin? Never has app ever won that local govt. The late Get a who was married to sunny Ade failed many times in that local govt. Amuwo has never been app.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
xperiencelove:

Truth is bitter. Like I asked earlier, how many true Abuja indigene have you met before? Everybody owns Abuja as at the planning that was made in the 80s. You can check online for Abuja pictures before the planning began to relocate FCT there. All the current popular places of today where tick forest.

I didn't also like naira to fall again any currency but like I said, it has little to no impact in the real sense of common man livelihood.
Those that benefited most in Naira and fuel subsidies are the rich guys in that business.
Oil importers will export already subsidized fuel to sell at neighboring countries. This is apart from other schemes they are scamming this country.
The rich are also the most beneficiaries of dollar subsidy as they are the ones with relatives schooling abroad the most.
The only subsidy that benefits the poor at the moment is power subsidy.
When a dollar was 1.30 naira, how many civil servant could afford to build a house? How many parents can afford to send their children to higher institutions? How many people could afford a car in a whole street?
People only realized now that life is more than drinking 3 crown milk grin and having many wives grin. FYI, people are getting richer everyday in Nigeria. Erase all that negative thoughts in your mind and let us all work towards better Nigeria.
Now, cement prices is about to crash! Fuel price will also crash when our refineries start working.

Hmmm no wonder Lagos State is seen as a no man's land because nobody owns Lagos State as well as at the time the planning of Lagos as Capital of Nigeria stated abi?

So nobody owns Lagos State but is owned by Everyone to the point that an Igbo man became the Governor in 1976....

And even Peter Obi coming to win in Lagos State....
Is now am understanding you but I have never seen Northerners chasing Igbos out of Abuja anyway.....lols

So I hope you will agree that Indigenes of Lagos State where chased to neighboring states as you want me to agree about Abuja

Back to our discussion......are you saying that life is more better for you now than when fuel was sold at #196. ??

And that People are getting more richer in Nigeria ? And you are talking about working for a better Nigeria ?

How do we work for a better Nigeria when in your positive mind , Nigeria is already the best

You will soon hear that another rice palliatives stores where broken down by hungry people in South West of Nigeria....

We will work for the betterment of Nigeria but we must come out with clean hands and transparent hearts than using the game of a Chameleon's skin to work it out...
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ogatboy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Supreme court in Amechi's case already ruled that its party that's voted for not people. All the cut and join judges like the court and join president
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by pacespot(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Was it not the court that declared Peter Obi as Anambra Governor during his first term?

Many of you are either ignorant, lack knowledge of history or are outrightly daft.

Is like Nigerian courts have stolen the common sense of this one undecided
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by aswani(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Was it not the court that declared Peter Obi as Anambra Governor during his first term?

Many of you are either ignorant, lack knowledge of history or are outrightly daft.

It's the Obidient mindset, if something favours us, it is the best thing ever, if it doesn't, it is the worst thing ever.

Your last sentence is only wrong in one aspect, Obidients are all three at the same time.

A bunch of stiff necked hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Osun Celebrates Buhari’s Victory / Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.