Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji (8156 Views)

Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) / Dickson, PDP Kicks As Bayelsa Gets New CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by wittywriter: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
More egunje for him.

lasheun:
Good for them. grin

Wittyness
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by Tareq1105: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2023
Sirheny007:

And despite "Igbos Killing their policemen", policemen still rush in their thousands into the Southeast just to mount road blocks and collect N100 from every motorist. It's either your policeman are incredibly hungry, or you have told a lie somewhere.

Yes, we are killing our policemen.
If as a policeman them send you come SE, no gree o. Hand in transfer request or resign kpata kpata.

Akpa amu

I don't know when all these bickering would end.
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by Menclothing: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2023
Nigeria will be great
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by ak22(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
More egunje for him.

So is only police that is collecting egunje abi? Civil servants does it better

1 Like

Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by FreeStuffsNG: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/24/kwara-gets-new-cp-olaiya-victor-mobolaji/
The manner the former CP handled the Isese issue may likely have cost her the job. She was absolutely biased.

Everyone who is being unjustly treated today should keep hope alive, one day you shall be victorious too. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by iwaeda: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The manner the former CP handled the Isese issue may likely have cost her the job. She was absolutely biased.

Everyone who is being unjustly treated today should keep hope alive, one day you shall be victorious too. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Like the one that handled Oluomo comment is a joke. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by Ashi22: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Welcome, Ashi22: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(122) / FB / L&S / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,080,785 members, 7,588,452 topics. Date: Monday, 25 September 2023 at 08:41 AM / Logout(all)

Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor - Politics (2) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor (5322 Views)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / LASG Removes Shanties On Coastal Road Alignment / LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by lathrowinger: 7:41am
Godofwar247:
I gats hustle more...

God will bless our hustle
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by darling4242(f): 7:57am
Not bad at all

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by twilliamx(m): 8:00am
Malroux:
Imagine a world class city that Tinubu built!
Where are you from? Cos I know it's not Lagos?

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by blingxx(m): 8:06am
tollyboy5:
Come to iyanaba and see how aboki and market women are turning the new completed 10 lane road network to dusbin site. Shit everywhere along the pedestrian way, i was heading to PPL and i had to cover my nose.
The only thing many Nigerians know how to do is blame government.

Same here in ogun state those one will even defecate in daylight, they really need to roundup this pple in prison

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Menclothing: 8:18am
The government is building multi billion road and rail line and people are throwing dirt along the corridor and selling on main road

Any item seized should be total forfeiture and anyone throwing dirt should be taken to instant mobile court
If am Lagos gov u seen throwing dirt it’s 500k fine that what neighborhood police should be doing and for everyone you caught on camera govt pay u 10k

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Malroux: 8:26am
seanfer:

Everything is about Tinubu. And if we check very well your state may be full of shanties.
Is it no longer Tinubu that built Lagos?

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Mccullum: 8:31am
This is the result of inconsistency on regular clearing of shanties by LAWMA in Lagos State, this one of the areas Sanwo-Olu is failing, under his nose Lagos littered with shanties.

I dislike dirty environment, he needs to work on this, not all this media clearing of shanties, both the governor and the head of ministry of environment only exposing their failure in this aspect.

Fashola highly proactive and consistent than all others.

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Johnthesuccess: 8:34am
naptu2:

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/lagos-commences-removal-of-shanties-on-blue-line-rail-corridor-on-lagos-badagry-expressway/

Lagos State officials of KAI and the police are also culpable in this mess. Kai,lastma and police take bribe from these transport workers and market women for space along major roads in Lagos.

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Ashi22: 8:41am
Morning my good people
Please I need am assistance,am a single mother of two,am a teacher in one private sch that's paying me 20k,my landlord has been giving me problem to sleep with him or else pay my due house rent which is 150k to God be the glory have raise 60k,this my landlord what his rent to be pay in gull,pls no amount of too small here is my acc first Bank 3115225180 Lara,,ur little token will be highly appreciate... God bless you as u assist a sister
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by albert2512: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
BayLord01:
The former CP turn herself to Islamic fanatics stoge that they used her to arrest non Muslim (Isese worshiper precisely ) without valid warrant and even jail without trial. I hope they demote her also, Well-done to Sowore for exposing her.

Not true. I guess you didn't follow through with the whole story.
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by kbams241: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2023
BayLord01:
The former CP turn herself to Islamic fanatics stoge that they used her to arrest non Muslim (Isese worshiper precisely ) without valid warrant and even jail without trial. I hope they demote her also, Well-done to Sowore for exposing her.

With all this explanations no evidence.hope u know where the case is now? And you Tani olohun is still languishing in okekura
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by Donedeal1(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Victor Olaiya

Welcome onboard.
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by gracealonev: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2023
The PPRO that is always branding innocent and law-abiding citizens as armed robbers and cultists should follow the former CP.
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by Cheryphb: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Did you read where it said she retired September
1st?
BayLord01:
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by YouandiAllofus: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ebola is busy yorobanizing niajeria's security architecture
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by cocolacec(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
BayLord01:
She is retired now.She will be colllecting pension now.
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by Slurity(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sirheny007:

And despite "Igbos Killing their policemen", policemen still rush in their thousands into the Southeast just to mount road blocks and collect N100 from every motorist. It's either your policeman are incredibly hungry, or you have told a lie somewhere.

If as a policeman them send you come SE, no gree o. Hand in transfer request or resign kpata kpata.

Akpa amu
YOU SUCCEEDED IN SAYING NOTHING MEANINGFUL
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by dragunov: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sirheny007:

Akpa amu

Oga, it doesn't work that way. No police man can post himself to anywhere. Nobody is rushing anywhere. Gold dey your region? Mumu.
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by dragunov: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Ebola is busy yorobanizing niajeria's security architecture

You want Tinubu to make an Igbo man IG nii? So that IPOB can do anyhow anywhere? Àbí you want Kwara CP to be Igbo nií? So that IPOB can declare Kwara State a no man's land nií? Se you dey wind me nií?
Re: Kwara Gets New CP, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji by cowboyT: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
ipob terrorists just slaughtered 8 security officers last week
This one that you're jumping from pillar to post just to get likes, na so Igbo people matter dey worry you reach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' / 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.