Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Petition To Make Nairaland Pay Creators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Petition To Make Nairaland Pay Creators (106 Views)

Why Can't Seun Osewa Make Nairaland A Mini Blog? / Does Nairaland Pay Us In Any Form?? / Suggestions On How To Make Nairaland Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Petition To Make Nairaland Pay Creators by LandingistForum: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Fellow Nairalanders, I bring to you today a thread that will allow everyone on this platform air their views on the subject matter.

No doubt, this platform has been a great place for knowledge acquisition.

I started off here as a kid in highschool. An older neighbor introduced me to nairaland. I had no smartphone at the time, but once I could afford one, this platform has been a home since then.

I know every other person here has history of their own, too.

So, today I'm agitating that content creators on this platform deserve to be paid. A pay per page views, likes, mentions, posts... whatever method needed to compensate those willing to devote their time providing information here. I know moderator are paid but they don't provide information as much as others do besides monitoring the platform.

This is not too much to ask, Mr Seun Osewa!

I've seen comments like this in-between posts but not a thread before.

If you want this revolution, please join this thread with the comment "signed"

Tag/mention seun and other super moderator.

People like ednut1 in the travel section, Malignantguest, graciouswords, profgordons, ahnie with her food and story telling... and other great creators can get reward for keeping this platform alive.

Nlfpmod mynd4 lalasticlala, seun
Re: A Petition To Make Nairaland Pay Creators by ahnie: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Seconded
LandingistForum:
Fellow Nairalanders, I bring to you today a thread that will allow everyone on this platform air their views on the subject matter.

No doubt, this platform has been a great place for knowledge acquisition.

I started off here as a kid in highschool. An older neighbor introduced me to nairaland. I had no smartphone at the time, but once I could afford one, this platform has been a home since then.

I know every other person here has history of their own, too.

So, today I'm agitating that content creators on this platform deserve to be paid. A pay per page views, likes, mentions, posts... whatever method needed to compensate those willing to devote their time providing information here. I know moderator are paid but they don't provide information as much as others do besides monitoring the platform.

This is not too much to ask, Mr Seun Osewa!

I've seen comments like this in-between posts but not a thread before.

If you want this revolution, please join this thread with the comment "signed"

Tag/mention seun and other super moderator.

People like Ednut1 in the travel section, Malignantguest, graciousword, profgordons, ahnie with her food and story telling... and other great creators can get reward for keeping this platform alive.

Nlfpmod mynd4 lalasticlala, seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Make Nairaland Pay Creators by silvoclaira: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
We also Need the (Quote) ( Report ) ( Like ) ( Share ) (block) tab wink

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Make Nairaland Pay Creators by judatech: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Seun go do like say him no see this thread...watch!
Re: A Petition To Make Nairaland Pay Creators by AYNL: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Signed

But,if eventually signed, you'll see how 90% of nairalanders would become a content creator,ghost members,guests and even members like myself that's never created a thread will start posting crap all in the name of 'content creation'

Mr seun might look into it,but there's a lot to put into consideration,and certain criterion must be met before you'd get paid

But I'd like something like this to happen, especially because of the people you mentioned and other nairalanders that creates intelligent and informative threads

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Organic Traffic To Your Website: A Step-by-step Guide / Trendy Cargo Bell Bottom Pants For Women – Shop The Latest Styles At PROD / Mohbad: Seven Things From Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.