Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Cassava Leaves And Potato Leaves - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cassava Leaves And Potato Leaves (392 Views)

Bread And Yam, Burger And Potato Fries / Easy Delicious Breakfast Idea: Egg And Potato Recipe / How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Leaves And Potato Leaves by quadraheem(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
I recently got to know that cassava and potato leaves are edible and also two very common vegetables in major parts of west African countries.
This is not so common here in Nigeria except I don’t know about it.
It also commands some kind of good price as it’s been exported abroad.
I know we have it in abundance here and we mostly do away with it by cutting off and burning in some cases.
We can actually earn foreign currency from it if we add value to it.
Do you eat or have you tasted cassava and potato leaves before?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Chef, Tope Maggie Hits 100-hour Mark In Record-breaking Attempt / I Have 1000 Tubers Of Yam For Sale In Onitsha,call Or Whatsapp 08165155095 / Chef/cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.