Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) (29425 Views)

Yes, Aisha Buhari Eats From Poor People’s Money! By Festus Adedayo / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down / Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Ofunaofu: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
angry
Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Who read that epistle they wrote there? Who even posted it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
nonsense
Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Phoen1X: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
He has saved his biggest disgrace for last,...i dont want to hear another prominent suicide ending o.

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Ganiuy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oga tinubu, abeg we are hungry ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by seguno2: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ganiuy:
Oga tinubu, abeg we are hungry ooo

This APC continuing shege no be for here o shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by curlarpy: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
It is well
Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by wittywriter: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Long read almost forgot to comment...
TMC left the group chat.

Wittyness

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Tinubu is a compendium encyclopedia of fraud. The smartest and the most successful criminal in the whole wide world. No doubt, the renowned thief and documented baron is an evil genius.

Respect!

Nigeria gave him that platform due to how corrupt the system is. Pablo tried and he was killed straight up

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by bluefilm: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
In one way or the other the truth will eventually come out.

Is he a she or is she a he or are they an it or is it a they?

Whatever be the case, I'm lovin' it all.

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by YouAreNobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
JOemmy:
Great piece of writeup if tinibu is not really an akudaya he will definitely be one of the greatest criminal or scam artist nigeria have ever seen.

@bolded is my suspicion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by happney65: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chief Festus Adedayo, former CPS to late Abiola Ajimobi always dropping it as it's Hot. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by flokii: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
They have pushed this one to start attacking his fellow Yoruba while they keep Obi and Atiku's academic records off the public domain.. awon omo ale akotileta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by AntiTerrorist: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Nigeria INEC & judiciary gave him that platform due to how corrupt the system is. Pablo tried and he was killed straight up
Those who gave Tinubu the platform are less than 1% of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by norriswood(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Newton2024:
Hakeem, this first yoruba Muslim on Naira land to see Tinubu's future. You are more prophet than MuhamMad.

Two things are against Tinubu. One is forgery. The second is ill-health. Why I don't pray for him to die before the completion of his tenure, I pray he his disgraced out of Aso Rock beyond redemption through the court. Such a shameless criminal.
..u re waiting for his downfall right..u will be disgraced b4 him...he will finish his 4yrs tenure people like u say worst than this during buhari 8yrs...u should face ur damaged carrier rather than waiting on impossibility..coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Papayaayasager(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Epistle to Ebola

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Decent09(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by FireUpNow(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
A man with very unclear history both academically and family wise. No school mates, childhood friends etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by rezy15(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
seguno2:

Why do Tinubu’s worshippers keep associating Awolowo with their drug lord crook
Did you even read the article? Or it was too long for you?

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by AntiTerrorist: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kelvin30286063:
Who read that epistle they wrote there? Who even posted it!
The summary is that Tinubu's lawyer did a bad job for saying Tinubu will suffer irrepairable damage if his academic records are released. That's like throwing Tinubu under the car. He/She makes Tinubu's more suspicious.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Donaldoni: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
So pigs....... think a whole Exxon Mobil can employ a man without a verifying his academic records

All hail pigs........! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by LtChisom: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
flokii:
They have pushed this one to start attacking his fellow Yoruba while they keep Obi and Atiku's academic records off the public domain.. awon omo ale akotileta.

So those seeking for truth and light are pushed?

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by zudozz: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Uyomiya:
Hahahahah

The yansh of the cocaine sniffing ajasco must be opened

This common criminal wanted to be president, he has been a president for almost 4 months now. Can he now allow real, qualified people to take d mantle n lead d nation?

He has fulfilled his ambition!

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by greggng: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
This write up is the best I have read from nairaland ..Akudaya made my day ...i can't stop laughing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by LtChisom: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Donaldoni:
So pigs....... think a whole Exxon Mobil can employ a man without a verifying his academic records

All hail pigs........! cheesy

No be pig pregnant your foul smelling mama with caustic liquid guzzling from her Toto?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Stubborn82: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tinubu must be a god, how did he manage to scale through all these attack people are targeting at him. I have never see any man that can survive all what Tinubu has survive. Military government fought him, Obasanjo fought him for 8 years, PDP fought him, cabal fought him, ipob/obi-diots hates him to the point of wanting him death, but I fold my hand to see how Tinubu will disgrace them.
Jagaban himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by babz11(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
The thing is just too long, But to me, everybody is playing politics, the result will be released sooner or later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Britishpea: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Someone is showing Atiku that he’s bigger than him. He’s telling Atiku that he won’t be the reasons he would release his academic records. Making the man to undergo unnecessary stress and further damaging his heart. You are here writing epistles haha. Indeed Tinubu knows how to press necks.

How would you feel after writing all these jargons and the academic record is not shrouded?

You go explain tire because no evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tinubu and his werey supporters are crying too much this days 😂

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Burob: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
The US lawyer knows he's gonna throw his client under the bus in the end.
Just like all eyes 👀 on the PEPT, soon we will be hearing from the disgruntled Obidients, that the US Court system is corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) by Donaldoni: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

No be pig pregnant your foul smelling mama with caustic liquid guzzling from her Toto?

Absolutely incoherent! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.