Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Quarrel Between A He-goat And A Pig - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Quarrel Between A He-goat And A Pig (73 Views)

Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Quarrel Between A He-goat And A Pig by ajuksobi: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
THE QUARREL BETWEEN A HE-GOAT AND A PIG.

By:
Ajukura, Fidelis O.
ajukurafidelisobi@gmail.com
24th September, 2023.

As he-goat was grazing close to a refuse dump one afternoon, a large pig that has been scavenging the dump for food since morning walked up to the he-goat and made a snort of derision at the he-goat. "Hmmm...you stink, when was the last time you took a bath?" The pig said twitching its snout. On hearing this, the he-goat turned to the pig and said, "who are you talking to?" And the pig replied, "you of course, immediately you came here everywhere began to smell. You better learn to take your bath regularly". The he-goat looked at the pig and let out a loud laugh, "look at who's talking. Do you take a bath?"
The pig oinked and shook its big head, "I take a bath every now and then. I just finished bathing before I came here".
The he-goat let out another round of laughter and said "where will you get water to wash yourself?"
The pig replied, "water is everywhere" and pointed at a smelly pool of water close to the refuse dump "that's where I take my bath. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the number of times I have taken bath today".
In utter amazement, the he-goat looked at the pig and said "if that is where you take your bath, I'd rather wash myself with my urine" and walked away. As he was walking away, the pig shouted "smelly he-goat!" And the he-goat replied, "you dirty pig that feed on rotten things". The pig retorted "yet my teeth is clean and white while yours is rotten".

Confused, the he-goat wagged its short tail, released a few drops of excreta and moved away.

(1) (Reply)

Build Resilient Infrastructure, Promote Inclusive And Sustainable Industrializat / Explore A Wealth Of Airline Office Contacts / Little Giant love-vendor WGP-95-PW: The Ultimate Pond Pump For Your Water Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.