Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class (2784 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by rayray2020(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
In a world were equality is the order of the day. Everyone should know their place

Watch video
https://xcashify.com/boy-put-american-girl-down-with-one-slap-in-class/

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by CandidAdmin(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Can you please explain in details what happened for us wey no get data

1 Like

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Can you please explain in details what happened for us wey no get data

Don't bother opening it. I saw what I shouldn't have seen on a Sunday

1 Like

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by CandidAdmin(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Benwallt:

Don't bother opening it. I saw what I shouldn't have seen on a Sunday
and what would that be?
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by Fahvvy: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for sharing grin...
This video just made my evening cheesy...

Analysis of the video grin...
A girl slapped a guy first undecided...
The guy slapped her back grin...
The girl collapsed instantly due to the force of the slap grin...

A certain "captain-save-a-hoe" then went to be a "real man" by standing up for the girl, oga also received his fair share of gbas gbos grin...

What a wonderful video cheesy...

To the ladies...
I don't care what a man does, YOU NEVER HIT A MAN AS A LADY
Real women don't hit men NO MATTER WHAT!! grin...

If you do, then be prepared for a backlash, cause last I checked, we're in the era of equality grin...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by id4sho(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Woto woto,I mean wotoporiosly beating.
Your girlfriend slap man, he slapped her back. Foolish you stood up for confrontation and fight. You were beating black &blue and your friends who came for backup, collected their fair share of the beatings. Woto woto cheesy cheesy cheesy

The dude on red hood na street fighter

1 Like

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by lanocfoods: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Fahvvy:

A certain "captain-save-a-hoe" then went to be a "real man" by standing up for the girl, oga also received his fair share of gbas gbos grin...

To the ladies...

If you do, then be prepared for a backlash, cause last I checked, we're in the era of equality grin...
if the man hits you first nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by MrAgbako: 2:48am On Sep 25, 2023
LoL.
Don't play
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by Gadafii: 3:35am On Sep 25, 2023
I do t care what gender you are, if you can throw a punch, you should be strong enough to recieve one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by erniok(m): 5:00am On Sep 25, 2023
id4sho:
Your girlfriend slap man, he slapped her back. Foolish you stood up for confrontation and fight. You were beating black &blue and your friends who came for backup, collected their fair share of the beatings. Woto woto cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one came for back up. They came to break up the fight. But that guy in red na real street fighter.

1 Like

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by Fahvvy: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2023
lanocfoods:

if the man hits you first nko?

Walk away! undecided...
A real woman doesn't hit a man NO MATTER WHAT undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by revolt(m): 5:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Fuckn simp jumped to go fight fir the lady and got his ass whooped looooolll.... probably hoping she'd give him puss later loooolll... simp got whooped for nothing llol

4 Likes

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by revolt(m): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2023
id4sho:

It wasn't even his gf... the simp na fool

1 Like

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by ravensckar(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2023
That guy on red is definitely related to Israel Adesanya. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by talented321: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2023
The last line... 1k likes...
Fahvvy:

To the ladies...

3 Likes

Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by SamuelFUW(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2023
This is ridiculous really
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by Auraking: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Data available on my signature
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by hucknall: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
. Old Video
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by hucknall: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fahvvy:

To the ladies...

you're not a real woman

A real woman will never supper violence against women
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by Omoawoke: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
I love the video

The girl fell rolled on the floor and we all saw her white panties
The simp wanted to form hero got the beaten of his life
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by McOluOmo: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy grin

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class by Aybiochem: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fahvvy:

Walk away! undecided...
A real woman doesn't hit a man NO MATTER WHAT undecided...

Sadly a real man doesn't hit a woman either

(1) (Reply)

Oou Post Jamb / Ahmadu Bello University (a.b.u.) Zaria 2011/2012 Admission Lists Out / Top Ten Faculties Of Law In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.