Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House (16208 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by mariahAngel(f): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Illebaye will parry tonight! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by icankel: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Long overdue
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Tradman: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Saviour023:
Lol
my babe that year
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Nezan(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
post=125996610:
IS FOLLOWING THE BBNAIJA

We are waiting for sad news from BBN to be broken by

2 Likes

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by NaijaCover(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nezan:

We are waiting for sad news from BBN to be broken by

You Done Mean Am?

1 Like

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by IPG25(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Nezan(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
post=125997142:

You Done Mean Am?

Oh yes, you only break sad news

1 Like

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by SAMBARRY: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Okpo! Agbakress don go house o! Dekunle, u no play ur Fuji well oo
Unty in the MUD... her kids were happy momma bringing home popa & 120 milli grin
lol at agbakress cheesy
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by donbenie(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
DevilSignature:
cheesy
Ashawoooo

Make she go answer Tiv people for court

Yeye people and their yeye show
Don't Tiv people have more to be bothered about with the Fulani,than what goes on in some TV show?
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by donbenie(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cerebellum:
Nah only Fncking dey una headgrin

My God no go save una.... sorry go save una
Don't your God have better things to occupy himself saving,like a kid with Cancer?
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by PureBoss: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Adekunle is a sharp guy,
He knew when to quit!

Imagine being divorced twice at her age grin grin
First by her Tiv husband and by Adekunle.

That bitch must dance to the music of the Tiv people now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by highchief1: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
I want to harvest her
u be ekweremadu

1 Like

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by DrMuzungu(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
My life will be so much better and so much more interesting now that I know this, lol.
By the way, where is Garri gang when you need them the most?
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by kabillionaire(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Good!
Now, let her explain how many times her ex - husband, Mr Terna Tarkar offered her to visitors.
And for her information, DNA test is going to be conducted on her kids to determine their real paternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by condralbedez: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dpharisee:

You think any reasonable Tiv person get time for nonsense.
She just repeated a stereotype used by Nigerians against Tiv people, if Igbo people are concerned about stereotypes from Nigerians especially from one Tiv miscreant on this forum that uses the moniker Mannabbqgriz this website for don close
Don't tell me VultureBBQgrill is from Great Tiv Land
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by YoshihideSuga: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2023
condralbedez:
Don't tell me VultureBBQgrill is from Great Tiv Land

He's from Tiv land.
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by Neoteny7: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2023
She always talks too much in her annoying grating voice.
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by condralbedez: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

He's from Tiv land.
Nawa oh.
Re: Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House by mp3musicportal: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
mp3musicportal.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maraji: Comedian Imitates BBNaija Housemates (Video) / If Loving You Is Wrong Fans / Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian TV Host (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.