Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

True Story Behind Endtime Movie (pastor Weaver) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story Behind Endtime Movie (pastor Weaver) (211 Views)

True Story Behind End-time Movie (pastor Weaver) / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story Behind Endtime Movie (pastor Weaver) by Zhirinovsky: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Considering the fact that more than 80% of pentecostal churches in Nigeria are fake and run by demonic pastors who get their powers from various dark sources. I feel the movie Endtime (Pastor Weaver) released in '99 was based on a true story. The plot, storyline and everything was so detailed to be just a figment of the producer' s imagination.

I think the producer was trying to bring to light what was happening. A few decades later today and the country is littered with hundreds of pastor weavers.

The point of this thread is to know if there's anyone that feels the same or have more info on who or what in real life the movie depicted.

1 Like

Re: True Story Behind Endtime Movie (pastor Weaver) by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zhirinovsky:
Considering the fact that more than 80% of pentecostal churches in Nigeria are fake and run by demonic pastors who get their powers from various dark sources. I feel the movie Endtime (Pastor Weaver) released in '99 was based on a true story. The plot, storyline and everything was so detailed to be just a figment of the producer' s imagination.
I think the producer was trying to bring to light what was happening. A few decades later today and the country is littered with hundreds of pastor weavers.
The point of this thread is to know if there's anyone that feels the same or have more info on who or what in real life the movie depicted.
Never saw the movie so I no fit tell. Is there a graphic novel on it? undecided
Re: True Story Behind Endtime Movie (pastor Weaver) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11
Zhirinovsky:

I swear

(1) (Reply)

Siege Of Jerusalem Portrayed / David Oyedepo's Son Unveils Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), Today, December 5, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.