Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is It Every Nigerian That Is Going Through This? (pics)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Every Nigerian That Is Going Through This? (pics)) (717 Views)

Any Nigerian That Praises Obasanjo Will Go To Hell – Seun Kuti / Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Every Nigerian That Is Going Through This? (pics)) by Iamdbull: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qYyNkTHDq0?si=USxZNvIqtAzTBdlo

Oh lord am in pain
Tired of having faith
24hours is now looking like a very long day
Starting to give up on dreams that i always chase
Man keep seeing disappointment in too many ways
Now its hard to appreciate
little blessings everyday
2 focused on big things now i have myself to blame
i avoid everyone
Including ones that i love
Because at this point Nothing excites me anymore
All i see around me is pain with nothing to gain
Am so full of energy but am here wasting awaaay
Now i find myself doing things i really should quit
All because am purposeless with nothing to eat
The country turning hard work to wasted effort
people around keep running to nearest airport
I don't even have kids and I don't even have a wife
And yet am here finding it this hard to survive
Basic necessities of life has now turn to luxury
Unfortunately thats what we face in my country
we now find ourselves gradually moving bck to stoneage
Is this how i will waste away my youth till oldage

2 Likes

Re: Is It Every Nigerian That Is Going Through This? (pics)) by Iamdbull: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hope you guys can relate?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Every Nigerian That Is Going Through This? (pics)) by Raskimonojendor: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Iamdbull:
Hope you guys can relate?
No I can't.

Hopefully the person in the video is not trying to make a career in music like Burna Boy, Wizkid, Adekunle Gold e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Is It Every Nigerian That Is Going Through This? (pics)) by Amandaxo(f): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
I really enjoyed the flows
Re: Is It Every Nigerian That Is Going Through This? (pics)) by Iamdbull: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amandaxo:
I really enjoyed the flows
Thanks alot dear

(1) (Reply)

"If You Come Here Again, We Will Gun You Down" - Lawyer Shares Ordeal With DSS / Shame As The Best Igbo Can Offer Is A Pandora Criminal With Pass In Maths & Eng / Ribadu And Buhari’s Bankrupt County By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.