Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others (33511 Views)

Peter Obi, Others Lose Abuja Lands, As Wike Revokes 167 Plots / Wike Revokes Senator Lee Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by nedu666: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
This does not call for quarell. Nigeria revokes foreign embassy land, foreign embassy revokes Nigeria land
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by Curious346: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nigerians should rejoice that Wike never became president
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by Dotng: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Whytelyon:

Revoking Embassies right to properties and sending them back to their country thereby making businesses and travel policies hard is a good thing? And you have the bragging rights to say Nigerian passport is worthless!
You see this two faced life you are living, Make i no say anything. Una go say another thing, go for back go say another thing, and you term yourself a human being.
You go hear bad word, but no be my side you go see am from.

It is the right thing to do. Their countries refuse to develop those properties. All the embassies mentioned are operating from rented properties in the FCT. If they don't have intention to develop those lands, the title should be revoked and given to those who are ready to do so. Those countries will not tolerate such practices in their own country. Some of them feel it is cheaper to rent for the long term than to develop property in Nigeria. A number of them move from one rented property to another. If you don't respect yourself no one will respect you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by BiafranPatriot: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
But Tinubu is busy running around America, looking for BIDEN endorsement.

Looking for INDIA endorsement
UAE endorsement
E.U endorsement

We know the game ogbeni...stop the cap. and everybody is not a worthless Tinubu foolish supporter, with 50 monikers spamming all threads...

worthless pigletss...spits cheesy

chymeze:

Are these foreign embassies God that must be worshipped? So he should revoke the lands of genuine citizens of Nigeria for contravening on an agreement but shouldn't do that for foreigners? It's people like you that lick arse of foreigners and worship them like gods. If for anything, it's even these foreign embassies that should lead by example when they're in a foreign land. If these foreigners can renege on an agreement, which they wouldn't dare try to do with another country, then it shows you how despicable and lowly they regard Nigeria, and Nigeria accordingly has to use them to set an example that it doesn't give a hoot about who they are! It irritates me when I see Nigerians like you worship foreigners like they're your God. Spits!
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by BiafranPatriot: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Develop.. cheesy

We don hear...Nonsense CAP angry

frankson1:

He's trying to get Abuja to be developed like other nations Capital and you're here dreaming of what you wish should happen to him.

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by Codes151(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
HE WANTs to revoke lands of foriegn embassies also?

THIS WIkE na "drowning dundee" RIVERs STATE is not ABUJA.

NIGERIANs will SHOW the PUNK real actions soon...

Yoruba supporters of TINUBU, see UNA guy....so worthless
cheesy
sense you no get. You just follow ipob like an empty vessel. Nigeria as a country through its minister has every right to revoke any foreign embassy whatso ever that’s not in line with our laws.

Go school you no gree. Iya get sense

4 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by BiafranPatriot: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wait for wetin go do WIKE after Atiku enter...na that time una go understand, say, Yoruba no send una angry

AmazingELixir:

grin

Wike will continue haunting your kind both in reality and in your dreams....The shege he unleashed on your presidential hopeful is like an open wound continually festering..
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by BiafranPatriot: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
But your President dey beg the same embassies for validation...

e be like say you think say RIVERs na Abuja abi...e go choke una...

Wetin Atiku go do WIKE...even Devil go fear
cheesy

Codes151:
sense you no get. You just follow ipob like an empty vessel. Nigeria as a country through its minister has every right to revoke any foreign embassy whatso ever that’s not in line with our laws.

Go school you no gree. Iya get sense
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by manneger2: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bunnatex:
For one irrespective of political, tribal or ethnic sentiments, this is a right step in the right direction.

Especially as it concerns the foreign embassies, It's high time we make them do the right thing here in Nigeria.

As for other owners, I believe the lands were acquired with some clauses, if so they should fulfill their own obligation.

I'm an ardent supporter of PETER OBI, however this is good...

What is the right thing to do, people will just open mouth and talk trash, if Wike chase the embassies away Nigerians will suffer not the embassy, at level Nigeria is sinking, no country want to associate with Nigeria because nothing is working in Nigeria, when you chase the embassies out they will go to Ghana and you will suffer to apply for visa in Ghana. If you don’t know anything don’t talk, do you know that naira is worthless
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by tishbite42: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dotng:

It is the right thing to do. Their countries refuse to develop those properties. All the embassies mentioned are operating from rented properties in the FCT. If they don't have intention to develop those lands, the title should be revoked and given to those who are ready to do so. Those countries will not tolerate such practices in their own country. Some of them feel it is cheaper to rent for the long term than to develop property in Nigeria. A number of them move from one rented property to another. If you don't respect yourself no one will respect you.
💯
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by BiafranPatriot: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Just imagine your Nonsense Statement...

Do you have money to PAY RENT? See poverty smashed mugu, dey form Abuja property knowledge.

These APC mumus sef.. na wah.
cheesy

Babathanks:

Are you staying in abuja? Cos I live here. Most big big houses here are not occupy by anybody😔. And they are making life difficult to we average people here, cos they not developing there land
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by kokoA(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
When i did Abuja Rackets...You were still in "watery" form, as a child....Understand? cheesy

So you are part of the problem Wike is trying to solve. No wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
They should rush and develop in three months? Did you give them free money or am I missing something?
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by emonis88: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
N they want business to come to Nigeria, where every new govt revokes ur land papers n gives u 3 months grace? I laugh in Swahili 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by DonBenny77(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dem go fall you oh!
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by writeprof(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Themanleshey:

Revoke them and do what with them exactly ?

Share them to new set of polithieftians of course grin
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by BiafranPatriot: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wike Solve Problems.??

Wetin Atiku go do WIKE...even Devil will surrender.
grin

kokoA:
So you are part of the problem Wike is trying to solve. No wonder.
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by kokoA(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Whytelyon:

Those ones , i can understand, the Embassies nko?
Do you understand , hostility can affect businesses , alliances and co? Because the governor has power (Obviously his kids are american or british citizens) , he is entitled to their passport, Does it make you have a British or American Passport? Reason am well.
Sometimes, we need to reason far and wide before we concur to idiotic pacts these people bring herein.

My point is, This man is going about these the totally bizarre way! This is no Leadership. I was a fan of Wike, but these days, I do not know what else to believe any longer! Na utter nonsense this man day do so.
Why would an embassy be allocated a plot of land and not develop?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by kokoA(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Wike Solve Problems.??

Wetin Atiku go do WIKE...even Devil will surrender.
grin

Atiku... grin grin Stop dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by frankson1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Whytelyon:

Revoking Embassies right to properties and sending them back to their country thereby making businesses and travel policies hard is a good thing? And you have the bragging rights to say Nigerian passport is worthless!
You see this two faced life you are living, Make i no say anything. Una go say another thing, go for back go say another thing, and you term yourself a human being.

What businesses were the embassies carrying out on the underdeveloped lands that would have probably remained the same for years undecided

I didn't read where the Op state that Embassies were shut down so I don't know how businesses and travel policies will be hard.

I bet you, if this happened to Nigeria in a foreign land, your comment would have been a mockery to the Nigerian Government.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by frankson1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Develop.. cheesy

We don hear...Nonsense CAP angry

Trolls don't always have any meaningful things to say.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by BiafranPatriot: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ok..let the matter BE..till then grin

kokoA:
Atiku... grin grin Stop dreaming.
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by Whytelyon(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
kokoA:
Why would an embassy be allocated a plot of land and not develop?

See it this way

1.) Boko Haram Crises, Bandits' crises. You do know Nigeria has been in a state of Civil wars for several decades, they just taking their time. Even if its not pronounced, We are not living in a 100% standard life here.

2.) Businesses are becoming rather on the dwindling side due to bad governmental policies.

These two alone can make them have second thoughts, bear in mind that I do not side with the issue of them not developing the lands, thus living one leg in and one leg out, of course its not a good one, but my take is on the hostility part. Reason am well bros!
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by cedricksly: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
HE WANTs to revoke lands of foriegn embassies also?

THIS WIkE na "drowning dundee" RIVERs STATE is not ABUJA.

NIGERIANs will SHOW the PUNK real actions soon...

Yoruba supporters of TINUBU, see UNA guy....so worthless
cheesy
this one no well.. Are u aware abuja has a master plan and those people who has acquired lands especially those embassies and refuse developing it are part of the cause of under development in Abuja, so their land title can be revoked, be you anybody, or u didn't see Nigeria custom land was one of the lands? Y'all Should not always make everything about politics, it is about what is right from wrong

4 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by NAC1666: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Nice one...make I quickly go buy blocks

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by Miliyasu325(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Welldone work you re representing mile 4 poeple
Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by Globad(f): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Rules??

When an APC rodent speaks its very much OBVIOUS. Tell me any rule you have adhered to..You are just filled with worthless Propaganda...

Very useless people...spits

When a labour-in-vain vermin speaks and when a good for nothing, ignoramus idiota spews the usual nonsense, it's very very obvious

You're filled with hate, bigotry and sadness

Very very useless people

Tufiakwa!

Spits!

Useless and senseless people!

No sense
No love
No direction
Just hate filled!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by SoliBayNG: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Whytelyon:

Stop being blinded by whatever dey chook you.

No one is exempt from the law. If you go to their countries, can you do as you like?
How many people do they employ, whose interests do they serve? Yours or their governments?

The lands, if businesses take over, it's angels they will employ abi?

It's your lot that always talk about "saner clime".

Try to see far and not be blinded by sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by SoliBayNG: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
cedricksly:
this one no well.. Are u aware abuja has a master plan and those people who has acquired lands especially those embassies and refuse developing it are part of the cause of under development in Abuja, so their land title can be revoked, be you anybody, or u didn't see Nigeria custom land was one of the lands? Y'all Should not always make everything about politics, it is about what is right from wrong

Leave those dundees. They know nothing

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others by bigiyaro(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
kokoA:
Wike is doing the right thing. Is not everything you'd turn to politics abeg.
when APC was busy looting and sucking the nation's blood anyhow, you think it wont affect anything? With the current rubbish state of the nation, who's going to risk a major project in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aso Villa News / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.