Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** (16885 Views)

2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by gideon001: 4:28am On Jan 22, 2012
i think if you ready to sale u will have put the price, if u not ready i dont think you should have post it , dehm
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
gideon001:

i think if you ready to sale u will have put the price, if u not ready i dont think you should have post it , dehm

There is no need to be angry, Sir.
If you read the title well and followed the thread . . . You would notice that someone Pre-Ordered the ride from us and not that we are offering it for sale.
As mentioned by Chief Nyrol . . . If you want something of same value, Let us know and we will get you the best for less
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by usizamzam: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
can 1.5m get me white colour,ex, with leather seat and alloy rim
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
usizamzam:

can 1.5m get me white colour,ex, with leather seat and alloy rim

Thanks for your time on our thread . . we take pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.

1.5M Naira is a lot of money, but will not be good enough to land something that kool.

If you could add something reasonable to your budget, we surely could work with you, but no promises that will be a white for sure. . . But if it MUST be white, then, we make it happen and let you know what the price could be.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by gideon001: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
which one is ready for sale bro!!
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
gideon001:

which one is ready for sale bro!!

Readily available in Nigeria . . . None
Readily Available in Canada, we would be able to get you something as cheap as 1.68M Naira depending on how clean it is and if with clean record and all that.
Looking forward to doing business with you too, soon
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by manoffaith: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2012
PLEASE I AM JAMES,

CAN YOU HELP ME GET ME CLEAN TOYOTA CAMRY XLE V6, FULL OPTION.
HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME,

2003 Lexus LS 430
HOW MUCH

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
manoffaith:

PLEASE I AM JAMES,

CAN YOU HELP ME GET ME CLEAN TOYOTA CAMRY XLE V6, FULL OPTION. . . HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME,
2003 Lexus LS 430 . . . HOW MUCH

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Thanks for spending time on our thread . . . You are highly appreciated.
We could get you the V6 Toyota Camry XLE, however, what year are you looking for?
Leave us you mail address and we would send you the cost of the others as well . . . . . Will leave you a response within 24 hours.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
Is your tendency to run, hide, and internalize stress in isolation, passivity or depression? Is it to lash out, attack and externalize stress in aggression, domination, or anxiety? Or, do you become immobilized and stuck? Either way, the core issues and solutions are the same.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
Come and get yours too
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by manoffaith: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
THANK YOU BROTHER FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY
BELOW ARE THE CARS I NEED TO KNOW THE COST PRICE

1, 2005 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE V6, FULL OPTION.

2, 2003 Lexus LS 430

3, 2003 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED FULL OPTION.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

here is my email:manof_faith911@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
manoffaith:

THANK YOU BROTHER FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY
BELOW ARE THE CARS I NEED TO KNOW THE COST PRICE

1, 2005 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE V6, FULL OPTION.

2, 2003 Lexus LS 430

3, 2003 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED FULL OPTION.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

here is my email:manof_faith911@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . We appreciate you.
Will work on this and get back to you within hours.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
Another day with so much opportunities . . . . We give God thanks
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
Yes! We are Blessed and even so blessed . . .
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
We deal with only clean and reliable machines
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
We are so blessed and our soul is at rest on all our deals
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
We are good at what we do
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by nnamex(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Fhemmmy
what is the price of RO/ro shipping from canada to nigeria?
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by katki: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2012
Vehicle delivered in excellent condition,Mr.Femi is a great man.On this pre-order,no any sales agreement was signed,no receipt for deposit was collected and i fully paid the balance without inspecting the vehicle when it was cleared even thoug i was in Lagos.In all these,my instinc was telling me that im dealing with an honest man and as such no cause of alarm.Thank God,i was no disappointed by him.The glue that holds all relationship together,is trust,and trust is based on integrity.My only advice to hm for now is that his clearing agent in Lagos might drag his name in the mud if he is not careful.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by katki: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2012
katki:

Vehicle delivered in excellent condition,Mr.Femi is a great man.On this pre-order,no any sales agreement was signed,no receipt for deposit was collected and i fully paid the balance without inspecting the vehicle when it was cleared even thoug i was in Lagos.In all these,my instinc was telling me that im dealing with an honest man and as such no cause of alarm.Thank God,i was no disappointed by him.The glue that holds all relationship together,is trust,and trust is based on integrity.My only advice to hm for now is that his clearing agent in Lagos might drag his name in the mud if he is not careful.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by palam: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
@fhemmmy,pls i need 2006 Honda Accord EX-L,give best pre-order price
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
katki:

Thank you very much for this great frank talk.
The clearing agent has been fired, our last ride from him is being collected this week and after that, we shake hands and wish him well, we started using his shipping agent from Canada, cos they ought to be faster and reliable, but they are not what we expected.
We are so grateful that we could get you a nice, clean and reliable ride and we look forward to doing more with you.

Once again, thanks for giving us your business
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
palam:

@fhemmmy,pls i need 2006 Honda Accord EX-L,give best pre-order price

Thanks for your time on our thread once again.
We still take pride in what we offer and yet remain so humble.

The prices are as follows:

2006 Honda Accord EX-L = 2.58M Naira
2007 Honda Accord EX-L = 2.98M Naira

Looking forward to doing business with you soon. . . . . Leave me your mail address and we could send you pix of what is available.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
We take care of our deals cos YOU mean so much to us
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
We still in the business of giving the best for less
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
What an awesome God . . . . . . We keep doing it right
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
When you thought I wasn't looking,
I LOOKED, and wanted to say thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I believed there is a God I could always talk to.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I believed there is a God I could always talk to.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland** by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang up my first painting on the refrigerator, and I wanted to paint another one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Trailer Burning Along Ibadan-Ife Express Way / Brand New Standard Used 2009 Saturn Vue Super Clean / The Hidden Truth About Air Bags In Nigerian Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.