Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? (4553 Views)

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by hooged: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2011
@op did aregbesola snatch your mother or ur girlfriend ? This hatred and immaturity is just too much for a sane' human being . Go get a job
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
hooged:

@op did aregbesola snatch your mother or your girlfriend ? This hatred and immaturity is just too much for a sane' human being . Go get a job

Lol! I would have thought you would take time out to castigate a man that slaps women, his subordinates and even a gentleman Fashola. But what can one expect from Aregbesola's followers? Like leader, like follower; all supporters of generous slapping. embarassed

Or is it just that you don't like this pic? grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/552979_anti-slap_jpg50ae71a522ed4f3c3955d7be43a13e6c[/img]
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2011
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, its gettiing toooooo much of You, How are we sure that You arent Olagunsoye Oyinlola's First Son?
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Xfactoria: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
GEJ has been vindicated afterall!!!!

Tinubu, Aregbesola and even Fayemi (judging from the news from Ekiti) are rascals!!!
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
X-factoria:

Tinubu, Aregbesola and even Fayemi (judging from the news from Ekiti) are rascals!!!
How has GEJ been vindicated? and which news report justified Tinubu, Aregbesola and Fayemi as rascals Progressives?
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
X-factoria:

Tinubu ordered area boys to pelt the advocate of the common man, the late Gani Fawehinmi with sachets of pure water, because he dared to challenge his fraudulent "Toronto" degrees in court.
Area boys attacking Gani on Tinubu's orders? shocked

GEJ is indeed vindicated, we have a pack of wild RASCALS running loose.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Xfactoria: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2011
goon:

How has GEJ been vindicated? and which news report justified Tinubu, Aregbesola and Fayemi as rascals Progressives?

GEJ begged us in the South-West not to allow rascals direct our affairs and some of us called for his head. By this report on Aregbesola and what I have been reading on Fayemi (check this out: http://www.pointblanknews.com/Articles/artopn3777.html), GEJ was right to refer to them as rascals.

The news on Tinubu's rascality is everywhere!!!

Let me not forget to mention the Governor of my state: Ibikunle Amosun who was in 2007, preparatory to the guber election, was seen on the state TV chanting war songs in the midst of thugs holding cutlasses and bottles. He recently led thugs to Bi-Courtney yard along Lagos-Ibadan expressway in a bid to forcefully eject them.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
Beaf:

Tinubu ordered area boys to pelt the advocate of the common man, the late Gani Fawehinmi with sachets of pure water, because he dared to challenge his fraudulent "Toronto" degrees in court.
Area boys attacking Gani on Tinubu's orders? shocked

GEJ is indeed vindicated, we have a pack of wild RASCALS running loose.
Any Proof? or just Blank age-long fallacies
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by seanet02: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
see wetin Joblessness dey cause man pikin
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
X-factoria:

GEJ begged us in the South-West not to allow rascals direct our affairs and some of us called for his head. By this report on Aregbesola and what I have been reading on Fayemi (check this out: http://www.pointblanknews.com/Articles/artopn3777.html), GEJ was right to refer to them as rascals.

The news on Tinubu's rascality is everywhere!!!

Let me not forget to mention the Governor of my state: Ibikunle Amosun who was in 2007, preparatory to the guber election, was seen on the state TV chanting war songs in the midst of thugs holding cutlasses and bottles. He recently led thugs to Bi-Courtney yard along Lagos-Ibadan expressway in a bid to forcefully eject them.

All your points are baseless, unfactual and smirk of levathian discipleship. Have any of them been proved or do U just want me to accept the writings of Journalists who are paid by the PDP?
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
seanet02:

see wetin Joblessness dey cause man pikin
Yo wey get Job, wetin U dey do here?
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by seanet02: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
goon:

Yo wey get Job, wetin U dey do here?
On Be, Oyakilome nie , see iwo ni mon bawi?
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2011
seanet02:

On Be, Oyakilome nie , see iwo ni mon bawi?
Cant understand You, though I see that you are from Oduduwa Republic
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by seanet02: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
Since he thrash Gej in Osun state, beaf no get rest
goon:

Cant understand You, though I see that you are from Oduduwa Republic
See ya life now, you did not know whom i was referring to you just dabble into the trench, i mean the person who started the thread
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
seanet02:

Since he thrash Gej in Osun state, beaf no get rest

Face the topic of why Aregbesola slaps women. GEJ lost in several other states, so it has zero bearing.
Why does Aregbesola randomly slap people, even women?
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by abdkabir(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2011
To Beef and  all,

This is a huge and devilish rumour. I speak , well write from a position of proximitynto both the Governor and his Deputy, Nothing of such happened.Otunba Laoye Tomori, was not suspended neither, rather she embarked on a well deserved leave, her first since she assumed office. It is true, there's no smoke without fire, the question though is 'which fire is this". Are all rumours necessarily triggered on the act of the accused. is it not possible, that idle minds could read or intentional interpret and promote  wrong meanings to genuine actions or intentions.

The deputy governor, an older figure, could not have been slapped by the Governor as this wouldn't be consistent with His style .Aregbesola, sure is a fiery reformer, who doesn't fit into the conventional realm, but certainly not a abuser of women.

Beef, if you have done this out of genuine cause to advance peace and progress in Osun and Nigeria, then more grease to your elbow, if otherwise, May you reap the fruits of your Labour. Amen.

Regards,
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
abdkabir:

To Beef and  all,

This is a huge and devilish rumour. I speak , well write from a position of proximitynto both the Governor and his Deputy, Nothing of such happened.Otunba Laoye Tomori, was not suspended neither, rather she embarked on a well deserved leave, her first since she assumed office. It is true, there's no smoke without fire, the question though is 'which fire is this". Are all rumours necessarily triggered on the act of the accused. is it not possible, that idle minds could read or intentional interpret and promote  wrong meanings to genuine actions or intentions.

The deputy governor, an older figure, could not have been slapped by the Governor as this wouldn't be consistent with His style .Aregbesola, sure is a fiery reformer, who doesn't fit into the conventional realm, but certainly not a abuser of women.

Beef, if you have done this out of genuine cause to advance peace and progress in Osun and Nigeria, then more grease to your elbow, if otherwise, May you reap the fruits of your Labour. Amen.

Regards,

Thanks for your input. The unfortunate fact is that most here do not work for Osun Defender which is quoted in the original article. By that quote, Osun Defender has helped propagate the allegation with their publication of a story that is also very strongly circulated at the highest of impecable quarters. As you say, "there is no smoke without fire."

I do not see why you should blame the readers of Osun Defender for reading, and then ascribing meaning to what they have read, as it cloths what they have heard.
You call Aregbesola "fiery," but many would use stronger terms with more unfortunate connotations. Nigeria deserves the best.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by djustice: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
abdkabir:

To Beef and  all,

Regards,

Is his fieryness the reason he's at Birrel Avenue in Yaba right now, trying to rig the results of Agbado Oke Odo and Egbeda Ikotun LCDAs instead of Osun State, of which he's supposed to be governor?
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by abdkabir(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2011
Mr Djustice, Blatant Lie, Aregbesola was sure in Osogbo on Sunday, I guess you are seeing ghost. On saturday, he had rounded th emergency environmental sanitation and took to rest on Sunday,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Female Soldiers(pix) / List Of Newly Appointed Commissioners In Enugu State / View The Full List Of Ebonyi Newly Appointed Caretakers Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.