Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail (968 Views)

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Meet Cat With Two Faces, Three Eyes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail by BroadcastStaff: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail After Pleading Guilty To Drunk Driving In New Zealand

Israel Adesanya, the professional mixed martial artist with Nigerian and New Zealand citizenship, has admitted to drunk-driving charges stemming from an incident that occurred on August 19.

The former UFC middleweight champion was apprehended and discovered to have 87 milligrams of alcohol per 100 milliliters of blood in his system, surpassing New Zealand’s legal limit of 50 milligrams.

Adesanya was on his way back from a dinner outing with friends when he encountered a Random Breath Testing unit in Auckland, as relayed by his team to ESPN.

As a result of his guilty plea, he may potentially face penalties of up to $2,680 or a three-month jail term, according to ESPN.

‘I want to apologize to the community, my family and my team for the decision I made to get behind the wheel after drinking at a dinner,’ Adesanya said in a statement provided to ESPN.

‘I am disappointed with my decision to drive, it was wrong. I know that people might follow me and I want them to know I do not think this behavior is acceptable.’

Source: https://crockvibes.com/israel-adesanya-faces-three-months-in-jail-after-pleading-guilty-to-drunk-driving-in-new-zealand/

Re: Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail by Bliss24: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2023
He will opt for the fine

A little bit of alcohol enhances your driving skills, too much impairs your senses

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail by Pepperdemisback: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Village people don dey hack this one PIN CODE.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Faces Three Months In Jail by AfroBeatDiary: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
E don start

(1) (Reply)

The Moving Interview Of Very Dark Man On Channels TV Everybody Is Talking About / Madge Gets Into Director's Chair / 50cent Again With Nelson Madela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.