Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

EPL: You Should Have Gotten A Red Card – Ian Wright Tells Arsenal Player After.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: You Should Have Gotten A Red Card – Ian Wright Tells Arsenal Player After.. (146 Views)

Ian Wright Tells The NFF To Pay The Super Falcons. / Media Coverage Is Disrespectful To AFCON - Ian Wright / Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: You Should Have Gotten A Red Card – Ian Wright Tells Arsenal Player After.. by Dysh: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Arsenal legend, Ian Wright, has admitted Eddie Nketiah should have seen red during the 2-2 draw with Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.

Nketiah was only shown a yellow card after he clattered into Spurs goalkeeper, Guglielmo Vicario.

“I think it was one where it is fortunate, simply because the ball is gone,” Wright told Match of the Day.

“He was totally committed. I don’t know if it was frustration, because of how the game was going for him.

“He had one shot on target today. I don’t know if it is frustration. When you look at the ball, he was very fortunate to stay on. He got away with one there.”

The Gunners went in front twice at the Emirates on Sunday, but Tottenham levelled each with two goals from Spurs star Son Heung-min.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/25/epl-you-deserved-red-card-ian-wright-tells-arsenal-player-after-tottenham-draw/

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Every WBBL Match Live For Free On Phone Or PC / Eden Hazard Retires: Ex-chelsea, Madrid Star Calls Time On Football Career At 32 / Theusacabletv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.