Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR (25112 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Burob: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Aboki99:
PBAT and his honchos thought PR is all about blowing Queens English.

In a way, they are pandering to the sentiments of many low-self esteemed Nigerians who, denigrating indigenous languages, fawn over English speakers with native fluency
They thought what, you think a thing like you is considered amongst the 220 million? You that is paying attention to everything that Tinubu is saying, are you not ashamed of yourself?

Na so Tinubu done hold una for work, making you goons forever chasing shadows?
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by NAC1666: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailynigerian.com/tinubu-spokesperson-ajuri/
He doesn't know how to lie,he should be dropped
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Cromagnon: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Isobug:
He talks anyhow, even when he's not supposed to have spoken yet. Garnishing everything with lies and propaganda
give an example
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Taigaban: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
The writer of this article is very correct. The guy has made so many silly mistakes. Even most of his statement reveals a man with a cruel heart.
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Christistruth03: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
kapelvej:
What has Rufai and Arise Tv got to do with this ?

He is a Fake News and Propaganda Champion
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Uniquekriss(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
This former AIT reporter that was always reporting stories of happenings in Bayelsa and the Midwestern region.
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Aboki99(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Burob:
They thought what, you think a thing like you is considered amongst the 220 million? You that is paying attention to everything that Tinubu is saying, are you not ashamed of yourself?

Na so Tinubu done hold una for work, making you goons forever chasing shadows?

You must be writing from a beer parlor!

When you regain control of your faculties, we can exchange opinions if I am free.
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by viceddy95(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
April017:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angella Ubi
G.T Bank
Scammer
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by AskProf: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
April017:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angella Ubi
0678[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.T Bank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by AskProf: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Where is the father of your kid? Let your father die if you cannot afford treatment for him, afterall he is an old man he is not that important and his heath is getting worst.

Is he cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

He is ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Calitoscassius(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2023
AskProf:

Is he cursed?

He is ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

Okay, so this is the same person, i keep coming across these different names and account numbers, with similar single mother stories.

He is cursed cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by Proudlyomonna: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:

Continue showing the world what and who you are, still I will show no mercy.

I will continue to call You out both you and anyone else whose destiny is to do senseless tribal hate here, if e pain you hug transformer make you die throway after all as a dead smelly tribally bigoted hate filled scum your existence is a maximum waste of space to humanity grin
Weak slavish vessel grin

Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR by DaRuud(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.