Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity (45381 Views)

Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter / Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
The Nigerian Military should do the same bawo??!

You mean send Nigerians from one war front to another??! An average Nigerian is already in the heart of the terrorism and insecurity choking the nation... Hundreds have been killed in the last couple of months in some states.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Heffalump(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nnah na wa ooh. So person no fit criticise govament in peace again?
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Advancedman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
blamingthedevil:
By @ZagazOlaMakama

Credit: Zagazola
Windmill of the gods
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Ewedegubbler: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
What Traoré couldn’t do, Mr doctor shouldn’t do better
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by highness25(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
blamingthedevil:
By @ZagazOlaMakama

give me the gun I carry am go my house make Dem fine me come
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Mohisah: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
When Nigerians are already caught between the ferocity of terrorists and the brutal high handedness of security agencies, what is left to see in the frontlines that's worse than the current Nigerian existence?
Let them invite you and serve this Nation?😅

Una go just hide behind keyboard dey type dis kind tin like if u were asked to join dem in battle u will be happy 😹

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by GUNITGuy: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yes I think so
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by eraankusam07(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
This is worth celebrating. Criticism has never solved problems. Criticize and bring a viable solution that is what is required. At least his presence at the frontline would help him understand the reality on ground.

After all it is not a bad thing for him to carry a gun and defend his father's land. ...

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Minjim: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Was he trained for this new assignment?

This is how dictators operate.

In case you're shouting that it better for military to take over in Nigeria
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by ElSudani: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bpen11:
This is the type of draconian leadership APC minions enjoy, they forget that power is transient and one day they may be at the receiving end.

I haven't seen any APC calling for or supporting a military coup.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by ElSudani: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Minjim:
Was he trained for this new assignment?

This is how dictators operate.

In case you're shouting that it better for military to take over in Nigeria

That is dictatorship for you.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Haveyoueatentod: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reminds me of biblical David and uriah
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Weathered: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
3rd world military usually lack common sense and are very insecure.

They are not trained to take criticism as they are recruited to be human zombies.

Imagine a doctor asking a military man to treat a patient because he was criticized.

African militaries are plaqued with small-mindedness, inferiority complex, chronic corruption and pig-headedness.

They re usually super stupid

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Roboto11: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Soylife:
I just published my book(Futo na War) on okadabooks. It is a story about my experience in school.Please buy, read and leave a review.
Price is #500
Link on my signature... Delete the space.

Haven't read it but keep it up.

👍🏾
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by kingthreat(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
I kind of support this. We kind of criticize too much about something we can do nothing about.
If you are really patriotic about your country, carry an AK47 and be on the frontlines
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Soylife(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

Haven't read it but keep it up.

👍🏾
Thanks bro...I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by vince2016(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
very good decision.

What is good in this stupid decision?
He was trained to be a doctor to safe lives while soldiers are trained to defend the country.
He is incapable of tolerating criticism from concerned citizens.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by boxypane(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Naija no need do same because the Govt caused the insecurity in the first place
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by jamesversion: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
He dressed like a lab scientist. Are you sure he's a medical doctor?
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Originalsly: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

That is how animals think in a black country.

Criticism is open to government you must not bring your black mentality into it.

This is what the adufos called Ronu bulabas can do when someone criticize their cocaine sniffing custard

How about China? .... how about Saudi Arabia? ... how about Russia? ... are they animals?... and don't they think the same in their countries? Why bring your self hating Black mentality to the forum? You have a problem with Blacks you shouldn't even be in this forum ... go lay it out to your mother and father.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Miracle2020: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alchemy528:
"Sending a doctor to the frontline for expressing criticism highlights the importance of free speech and open dialogue. Insecurity is a grave concern, and it's crucial for all members of society, including professionals like doctors, to have the freedom to voice their concerns and opinions. Constructive criticism can lead to improved strategies and policies. It's essential to encourage an environment where experts can contribute their insights towards addressing the pressing issue of insecurity for the betterment of society."
Yes, since he knows better than the soldiers he should go and practice what he says.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by jrusky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Shebi dem dey celebrate the junta boy? Dem go hear am. Na so Jammeh became the
president at his mid 30s at the end he trned a monster, Burkinafaso go sweat tire under this boy.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Adakintroy: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
nairalanda1:

In the spirit of Burkinabe leaders, I hereby volunteer you to go and work in the surgery department of LUTH, Lagos.

In fact plenty surgeries are waiting for you grin

I did not critize anyone with aggression. I only said doctors too often miss the ball like military men.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by newnigerdelta00: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
blamingthedevil:
By @ZagazOlaMakama

Very good, because they think is easy to stop terrorism.... especially some Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Dbarrzx: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
This is the effect of military rule....
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by newnigerdelta00: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alchemy528:
"Sending a doctor to the frontline for expressing criticism highlights the importance of free speech and open dialogue. Insecurity is a grave concern, and it's crucial for all members of society, including professionals like doctors, to have the freedom to voice their concerns and opinions. Constructive criticism can lead to improved strategies and policies. It's essential to encourage an environment where experts can contribute their insights towards addressing the pressing issue of insecurity for the betterment of society."

Soon you will be invited ,nor be to dey internet dey write rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Shikena(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
I see many potential Nigerian army recruits on this thread & on Nairaland in general and I approve their recruitment grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by newnigerdelta00: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
OkukoIgbo:
Oriza satiza bandit's propaganda

...show us your own Father
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Kenmatt(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gosh!!!

Military Government is the best Government.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by alfsalami: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Rufai and co of arise tv needs this treatment

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by Miracle2020: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
spiSeyi:
Those losers who want military in Nigeria should be ready for something like this grin
better than the corrupt civil rule. Some idiots sit in their houses criticizing the military. But if you send them to the bushes in like the military they begin to cry. You cannot criticize something you know nothing about.
Re: Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity by appliedscience(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alchemy528:
The question then is .....is the doctor an expert in warfare and handling terrorism??... yes freedom of speech should be allowed... but even at dat . Our speech should be guided and constructive!!!! Talk is so cheap!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. / Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.