Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Just Released My Story( Futo Na War) On Okadabooks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Just Released My Story( Futo Na War) On Okadabooks (216 Views)

Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Schools That Have Just Released 2019 POST UTME Forms So Far And Requirements / 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Released My Story( Futo Na War) On Okadabooks by Soylife(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good afternoon guys
I just published my book(Futo Na War) on okadabooks.
Price is #500
About the book:

In "FUTO NA WAR": Navigating Challenges, Friendship, and Growth", readers are taken on an unforgettable journey through the prestigious university in Nigeria- FUTO. This compelling narrative follows the author's thrilling encounters and experiences, shedding light on the vibrant campus life and the unique challenge faced by students in this institution.
My near confrontation with Stone the dreaded cultist, which could have potentially changed the course of my university life forever. My meeting with my roommate who hilariously brings livestock from his village to serve him for the semester.
Friendship plays a significant role throughout the narrative, with Chris, the ever-hungry friend, constantly showing up just in time for meals. However not all interactions are pleasant as I share my bitter experience with a FUTO babe. Moreover a humiliating encounter with a security man tests my resilience and determination to overcome adversity.
Readers will find themselves immersed in the challenges I faced, such as the scorching hot sun that is peculiar to FUTO. The scarcity of amenities, such as the lone bank in school, only adds to the complexities in FUTO.
This captivating story acts as a guide to students, offering advice, motivation and lessons on how to navigate the intricacies of university life.

Re: I Just Released My Story( Futo Na War) On Okadabooks by Soylife(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
https:// okadabooks. com/user/Dailyread
Delete the spaces in the link
Please buy and leave a review
God bless you.
Re: I Just Released My Story( Futo Na War) On Okadabooks by Soylife(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Guys support my work..read my book (Futo Na War) on okadabooks. Use link in my signature. Delete the spaces.
It is a very interesting book about campus life.
This captivating story acts as a guide to students, offering advice, motivation and lessons on how to navigate the intricacies of university life.
Re: I Just Released My Story( Futo Na War) On Okadabooks by Soylife(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Use link on my signature (delete spaces), Read and leave a review

(1) (Reply)

Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! / Unilag Postgraduate PGD Masters Spgs Form 2024/2025 & Past Questions New Entry / Master's Program Scholarship With A 2.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.