Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,758 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

HIV And Aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV And Aids (305 Views)

Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria / Facts About HIV And AIDS Everyone Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV And Aids by Redemption01: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good people of Nairaland. I had to create a new moniker to remain anonymous.

I am really in a dilemma right now. My whole life is about to crumble. So i met this girl late July and we ended up having unprotected sex. My first mistake. It happened again and again till I decided to stop her from coming to my place. The reason I stopped her initially was to get myself together because things stopped working out as it should be. Within a month, I lost close to $2000. All the clients I ever worked with stopped giving me gigs. I went back to square one. To eat was becoming hard, I nearly sold my gadgets just to put food on my table.

Not only that, I started getting rashes or heat as they say all over my back and my on my sick cap. Of course, I thought it's just an infection so I bought drugs. They did work and someone suggested I pump belle also.

Yesterday, I wasn't myself and I was so troubled I had to open up to a guy who happened to be a neighbor and friend. I told him everything about the girl and what happened to me. Then he dropped the bomb! He said he knows the girl very well and that she has even given birth to five kids while the said girl told me she only one kid. My neighbor also said he heard when the said girl had a quarrel with another lady and during the course of exchanging words, he learnt that the girl is infected with HIV because they were shouting at each other on who was the first to be infected.

I will do HIV and Aids test tomorrow to confirm my status but right now, I know am in for a long ride if I come out positive. How many months does it take before HIV turned to AIDS? Do I still have hope of getting clean of this disease if it's still at early stage? I am really depressed.
Re: HIV And Aids by Nice2023(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
U may not be infected man...just calm down and do the test ok.

Do not listen to listen to people.
Re: HIV And Aids by Kyhuani: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bad news kills faster than anything else.

What you need is to repent from such habits. If you were doing well financially, get a girl. Now, I'm not condemning you.

Now, straight to business, it's too early o determine you have HIV or not. I think you should discuss with a medical practitioner on management of the situation which goes beyond the test. This way, you can be placed on management therapy even if the test comes out negative.

If you've been dropping lean very lean and you're not HIV, go for spiritual cleansing. Because your loss if quality of life, drop in finances tells it all that all isn't well around you. And as we say, if you no well after three days, see your doctor. If the test comes out HIV negative doesn't mean you're healthy, speak with a spiritual mentor, go for cleansing so every spiritual contaminants can be flushed off and you regain your aura.

Don't you know that the demon succubus hover around prostitutes and what it feeds upon is the aura of men ? Meaning your glory, your virtue, your essence is being eaten off by spiritual beings that are invincible to you ?

A man that wants to steady his finances should not be found even around prostitutes residence. Na WA, brother you don loose guard finish

See last year, I got to alaba around 10.30pm during an emergency. I was told the surburb was dangerous guns and all na him boys rush around find me where to sleep, they got me a prostitute hub to sleep in. I ran off straight rushed to a bank and slept on the room enduring the cold dew. This is how to run away from prostitutes and all these nonsense. Find a good girl and cultivate a relationship with if you must have sex and stop putting your life at risk

2 Likes

Re: HIV And Aids by Redemption01: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kyhuani:
Bad news kills faster than anything else.

What you need is to repent from such habits. If you were doing well financially, get a girl. Now, I'm not condemning you.

Now, straight to business, it's too early o determine you have HIV or not. I think you should discuss with a medical practitioner on management of the situation which goes beyond the test. This way, you can be placed on management therapy even if the test comes out negative.

If you've been dropping lean very lean and you're not HIV, go for spiritual cleansing. Because your loss if quality of life, drop in finances tells it all that all isn't well around you. And as we say, if you no well after three days, see your doctor. If the test comes out HIV negative doesn't mean you're healthy, speak with a spiritual mentor, go for cleansing so every spiritual contaminants can be flushed off and you regain your aura.

Don't you know that the demon succubus hover around prostitutes and what it feeds upon is the aura of men ? Meaning your glory, your virtue, your essence is being eaten off by spiritual beings that are invincible to you ?

A man that wants to steady his finances should not be found even around prostitutes residence. Na WA, brother you don loose guard finish

See last year, I got to alaba around 10.30pm during an emergency. I was told the surburb was dangerous guns and all na him boys rush around find me where to sleep, they got me a prostitute hub to sleep in. I ran off straight rushed to a bank and slept on the room enduring the cold dew. This is how to run away from prostitutes and all these nonsense. Find a good girl and cultivate a relationship with if you must have sex and stop putting your life at risk

I did the test today and it came out negative! I asked for a self test kit and I was given. They said I should check my status again after three months so be very sure. For the meantime, how do I go about the spiritual cleansing and the rest? Can you recommend someone?
Re: HIV And Aids by Redemption01: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nice2023:
U may not be infected man...just calm down and do the test ok.

Do not listen to listen to people.

Thanks for your input. I'm going Celibate for the rest of the year. Make I know wetin dey do me.

1 Like

Re: HIV And Aids by Kyhuani: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Redemption01:

I did the test today and it came out negative! I asked for a self test kit and I was given. They said I should check my status again after three months so be very sure. For the meantime, how do I go about the spiritual cleansing and the rest? Can you recommend someone?

Go to a deliverance church like any Christ Apostolic Church

(1) (Reply)

Joint Pain On My Sister, Help!! / Quantum Body Analysing Machine: We Sell It Here In Aba / Feeling Say You For This One It He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.