Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity (345 Views)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by brighly: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Because Reno Omokri has been using his media influence to deceive many ignorant folks, I want to use this opportunity to explain this issue.

The divinity and humanity of Jesus Christ are fundamental to the Christian faith. Anyone who denies either of these two (divinity & humanity) denies the Lord Jesus Christ. I will focus on the divinity of Christ here.

The word "trinity" simply means three in one; the word does not appear in the Bible, but the concept of three in one appears in multiple places in the Bible. These three are the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." (1 John 5:7)

It is this Word of God that became flesh and is now called Jesus Christ, the Lord of All. As John put it here:

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:14)

God created the world through Jesus Christ (John 1:3). Many say Jesus did not call Himself God. Yes, He did not need to testify about Himself. It was God Himself who called Jesus God here:

"But to the Son He says: 'Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.'" (Hebrews 1:8 )

Jesus said about Himself to John in Revelation 1:8 as stated here:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,' says the Lord, 'who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.'" (Revelation 1:8 )

Why did Jesus say this about Himself to John? That is because He and the Father are one.

"He said in John 10:30, 'I and the Father are one.'"

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, 'Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?' The Jews answered Him, saying, 'For a good work, we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.'" John 10:31-33

In the above scripture, the Jews tried to stone Him because they claimed that He made Himself God. In John 6:45, Jesus used scripture to answer this accusation by telling the Jews that it is written in their law concerning Him that "They will all be taught by God." What does it mean when Jesus said He and the Father are one? It means that everything that God is, Jesus can claim the same thing. That is why it is not a sin to worship Jesus Christ; in fact, God commanded all the angels to worship Him:

"And again, when God brings His firstborn into the world, He says, 'Let all God's angels worship Him.'" (Hebrews 1:6 )

They share the same existence; you cannot separate the Father from the Son, neither can you separate the Son from the Father. You cannot have the Father without the Son, neither can you have the Son without the Father. You cannot honor the Father without honoring the Son, neither can you honor the Son without honoring the Father.

"That all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him." (John 5:23 )

There are many more scriptures that prove this point, but I believe what I have provided is enough. If you still do not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and that He deserves to be worshiped just as you worship the Father, then you are one of those whose heart has been blinded by the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4 ).

Reno Omokri and many people like him will tell you to search the scripture. Everything I have presented here is not my words but scripture. They are blinded by darkness until the glorious light of Christ shines in their hearts. They won't believe, and they will continue to be used as instruments in the hands of Satan to try to diminish the glory of the everlasting Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by cornelboy(f): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
You go explain tire.
Only God the Father is the one true God.
John 17:3, 1 Corinthians 8:5,6.

Jesus nor his apostles never believed or taught the trinity doctrine.

Jesus only claimed to be God's son. And he has God's nature just like every beings in heaven are in the nature of God.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by OPICANTO2223: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Why waste your time on Reno who is seeking attention. Stomach infrastructure active member with FFnK etc.

Am surprise you replied him because nobody takes him serious again.

He tore the cloth of honour nd wears mask of disgrace. He talks too much and most times, foolish talks spew out of his mouth

Ignore him abeg. He don't deserve your time.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Nawa4nl: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reno is a Freemason, so ignore him
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Maynman: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
1 john 5:7 is a forgery though.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05am On Sep 26, 2023
You dey mind the stupid guy who does not know he is stupid?
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13am On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:
Jesus nor his apostles never believed or taught the trinity doctrine.

How can water belive in itself? And how can the water carriers be teaching about water to a thirsty people instead of delivering it?

Speak with sense!

cornelboy:
Jesus only claimed to be God's son. And he has God's nature just like every beings in heaven are in the nature of God.

Did you not hear Him Say He and His Father are One? John 10:30 or you people have cut this one out too abi?
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by cornelboy(f): 3:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How can water belive in itself? And how can the water carriers be teaching about water to a thirsty people instead of delivering it?

Speak with sense!

Did you not hear Him Say He and His Father are One? John 10:30 or you people have cut this one out too abi?

If you don't believe in yourself, how do you want others to believe in you?
Jesus was never the one true God and never claim to be the one God, the Father. He was simply God's unique son.

Just like when husband and wife come together and become one. One in purple and perfect unity.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47am On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

If you don't believe in yourself, how do you want others to believe in you?

I am already living and I did live my self, so how then can I be living in myself when I could not even live myself in the first place?

It is lessers like my children and dependants who need to be living in me and they already do even where I do not live in myself.

But, this is not the topic.

cornelboy:

Jesus was never the one true God and never claim to be the one God, the Father. He was simply God's unique son.

He is our God called The Lord, Who is The Son of He Who Sits on The Throne.

cornelboy:

Just like when husband and wife come together and become one. One in purple and perfect unity.

And that is what Trinity is about for even Christ prayed that His 11 disciples will be One (John 17:21) and that in the end all who are with Him, will be ONE with Him Galatians 3:37/28

Trinity is simply the recognition of The Unity between The Greats Who Rule us as God Who affect our living and existence. That's all. There is nothing more to it.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by cornelboy(f): 4:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I am already living and I did live my self, so how then can I be living in myself when I could not even live myself in the first place?

It is lessers like my children and dependants who need to be living in me and they already do even where I do not live in myself.

But, this is not the topic.

He is our God called The Lord, Who is The Son of He Who Sits on The Throne.

And that is what Trinity is about for even Christ prayed that His 11 disciples will be One (John 17:21) and that in the end all who are with Him, will be ONE with Him Galatians 3:37/28
There's only one true God, the Father.
John 17:3, 1 Cor 8:5,6
God made Jesus to be lord and saviour. Acts 2:36
God is not coequal with his son but greater than him 1 Cor 11:3, John 14:28.
God who's the Father is complete as a God. He doesn't need any second or third person.

Jesus and the apostles never, believed, preached nor taught the trinity doctrine. Can't you use your common sense and find out what they believed in?

Trinity among other doctrines was established through hot debate by the Roman Catholics at the Nicene and Athanasian council.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:38am On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

There's only one true God, the Father.
John 17:3, 1 Cor 8:5,6
God made Jesus to be lord and saviour. Acts 2:36
God is not coequal with his son but greater than him 1 Cor 11:3, John 14:28.

Did I say anything about "co-equal"? Learn to deal with what is in front of you and not what you imagine.

It is clearly written The LORD is our God;
Deuteronomy 6:4
whether you accept it or not!

And you have just confessed and admitted that God made Jesus to be lord

So end of argument.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by cornelboy(f): 5:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did I say anything about "co-equal"? Learn to deal with what is in front of you and not what you imagine.

It is clearly written The LORD is our God;
Deuteronomy 6:4
whether you accept it or not!

And you have just confessed and admitted that God made Jesus to be lord

So end of argument.
You won the argument so easily πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ€πŸΎ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The tetragrammaton was used in that verse two times but it was translated to "LORD" in many translation instead of Yahweh (Hebrew) or Jehovah.

Even if God is called LORD and he made Jesus to be lord, does that mean that Jesus is the same lord as God himself who made Jesus lord?

The one true God is the Father.
Jesus is forever God's son and is not God himself.

Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Dtruthspeaker: 5:20am On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Even if God is called LORD and he made Jesus to be lord, does that mean that Jesus is the same lord as God himself who made Jesus lord?.

You are still talking co-equal and it's confusion thereof.

The bible clearly shows that The Lord, Our God, gets His Authority from His Mighty Mighty Father Who is Sitting on The Throne while He Sits on The Right Hand of His Father.

End of story!

Nothing to be confused or argue about.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by MrsTwrite(f): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Reno is an opportunist, clout chaser, attention seeker etc. And he keeps going πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by cornelboy(f): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are still talking co-equal and it's confusion thereof.

The bible clearly shows that The Lord, Our God, gets His Authority from His Mighty Mighty Father Who is Sitting on The Throne while He Sits on The Right Hand of His Father.

End of story!

Nothing to be confused or argue about.
Why don't you read the Athanasian creed and tell me whether it includes "coequality" or not?

Lol see clown.
Jesus was never referred to as, the lord our God.
The Father is the one true God, Jehovah. John 17:13, 1 Cor 8:5,6.

Jesus, the apostles nor the early church never believed and preached the any trinity dogma. The Father was alway the one God.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Why don't you read the Athanasian creed and tell me whether it includes "coequality" or not?

I never go outside the bible.

cornelboy:

Lol see clown.
Jesus was never referred to as, the lord our God. ...

See madness o
I showed you Deuteronomy 6:4 where
It is clearly written "The LORD is our God;" and you properly held your peace, only for you to now say this. Clearly madness is a jw disease.

cornelboy:

Jesus, the apostles nor the early church never believed and preached the any trinity dogma. The Father was alway the one God.

Clearly madness is a jw disease if not you would have remembered thst you have said all this before and i anawered you.

So clearly you do not have any reasonable thing to say. Anyway, you can't for you are Mad!
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by brighly: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Maynman:
1 john 5:7 is a forgery though.
well you would have made a point if this was the only scripture that support the teaching of trinity. There are multiple scriptures that support Jesus Christ as God the Son, God himself called Jesus Christ God in Hebrews 1:8. Also He commanded all the angels to worship Him in Hebrews 1:6. If Jesus is not God why did God asked angels to worship Him? is the worship of creature not sin in the eyes of God? Is it not an abomination in the eyes of God to worship anyone or anything that is not God? All those that do not belive Jesus as God cannot be his disciples. Their heart is blinded and cannot see the light of the glorious Christ. That is all I have to say on this topic for this platform. Bye
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Maynman: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
brighly:

If Jesus is not God why did God asked angels to worship Him? is e
So without "God" giving commands to the angels, they wouldn't worship Jesus. Jesus had no power till his father approved it right?

Bye Trinitarian.
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by cornelboy(f): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I never go outside the bible.

See madness o
I showed you Deuteronomy 6:4 where
It is clearly written "The LORD is our God;" and you properly held your peace, only for you to now say this. Clearly madness is a jw disease.

Clearly madness is a jw disease if not you would have remembered thst you have said all this before and i anawered you.

So clearly you do not have any reasonable thing to say. Anyway, you can't for you are Mad!
This is what happens when a madman tries to explain the Bible.

Deuteronomy 6:4, "our LORD God" correct and accurate translation should be "Jehovah/Yahweh our God".

You don't go outside the Bible lol, where did you get trinity from then, 'cause it's not in the Bible?

Try again cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by Dtruthspeaker: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

This is what happens when a madman tries to explain the Bible.

Deuteronomy 6:4, "our LORD God" correct and accurate translation should be "Jehovah/Yahweh our God".

You don't go outside the Bible lol, where did you get trinity from then, 'cause it's not in the Bible?

Try again cheesy cheesy

So this is how you mad devils changed Deuteronomy 6:4 in your devil bible too?

See how stupid you are? Even your pervasion is still showing that "Our Lord" is "Our God". In the end you are still the mad devil.

There is No way you people would miss lake of Fire
Re: Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity by cornelboy(f): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So this is how you mad devils changed Deuteronomy 6:4 in your devil bible too?

See how stupid you are? Even your pervasion is still showing that "Our Lord" is "Our God". In the end you are still the mad devil.

There is No way you people would miss lake of Fire
Oh my bad. I shouldn't even be arguing with you at all. You never did any research outside the Bible lol. If you did, you would have known that "LORD" used in Deuteronomy 6:4 was supposed to be Yahweh/Jehovah, the tetragrammaton.
"Lord" normally in Hebrew is "adonia", but why was "Yahweh" translated to "LORD"?

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Same-Sex Marriage Is Against God’s Law – Nigerian Catholic Bishops / Put God First --- Your Best Decision Ever! / Isaac Dwelt By The Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.