Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,349 members, 7,850,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Living A Christian Life Not So Easy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living A Christian Life Not So Easy (300 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Tetraozonaitera: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
To follow Christ's footsteps in a world we live is not an easy task. When there are several ways of escape from hardships and because of your faith you just can't fall in to do anything to escape trials. When you just have to live by Christ's standard.
For example, I've been broke for some days now to the extent that eating was becoming hard.
Twice I have posted on Nairaland. That was yesterday and day before for guys to give me names of authentic problem-free loan apps and no one responded till now. grin
To cut the long story short. Yesterday night, I was going back to my place after eating 200naira bread with pure water and keeping the remaining ₦300 for today. A guy just bought provisions in a provision store by the road side and was pocketing some money in his back pocket. I saw the folded notes fall on the ground as he was about to cross to the other side of the road.
No one was coming except me. I called him back to know money fell from him and he had to ask me from a distance, "what's it?" And I repeated, "money fell from you," he walked back and picked it up. It was 2k . "Oh thanks" he said and I said don't mention.
As I left the scene, come and see battle in my mind. A voice was calling me stupid. Because I had nothing at all in my pocket except 300naira. Telling me may be that was how God wanted to bless me.
I battled the voice by telling myself I did well. If I had met the money on the ground without seeing it fall from anyone, that is another thing entirely. I would have gladly picked it.

Then, I remembered my late father's voice, "Sin is Sweet" he used to say. He said everything thin called sin is Sweet.

Then, I hammered it on my mind.
"I did well" telling the evil voice to keep shut.
Bottom line, Living Christlike life is not easy. It's a battle between light and darkness.
Tonight, someone owing me 8k sent a message.
" Bro, I will send the money tomorrow," And that com be a succour to my mind. At least son of man go use am balance for two, three days.

Friends, come rain come shine, don't live less a Christian. Although, it's not easy.
Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Kobojunkiee: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
To follow Christ's footsteps in a world we live is not an easy task. When there are several ways of escape from hardships and because of your faith you just can't fall in to do anything to escape trials. When you just have to live by Christ's standard. For example, I've been broke for some days now to the extent that eating was becoming hard.
Twice I have posted on Nairaland. That was yesterday and day before for guys to give me names of authentic problem-free loan apps and no one responded till now. grin To cut the long story short. Yesterday night, I was going back to my place after eating 200naira bread with pure water and keeping the remaining ₦300 for today. A guy just bought provisions in a provision store by the road side and was pocketing some money in his back pocket. I saw the folded notes fall on the ground as he was about to cross to the other side of the road.
No one was coming except me. I called him back to know money fell from him and he had to ask me from a distance, "what's it?" And I repeated, "money fell from you," he walked back and picked it up. It was 2k . "Oh thanks" he said and I said don't mention.
As I left the scene, come and see battle in my mind. A voice was calling me stupid. Because I had nothing at all in my pocket except 300naira. Telling me may be that was how God wanted to bless me.
I battled the voice by telling myself I did well. If I had met the money on the ground without seeing it fall from anyone, that is another thing entirely. I would have gladly picked it.

Then, I remembered my late father's voice, "Sin is Sweet" he used to say. He said everything thin called sin is Sweet.
Then, I hammered it on my mind.
"I did well" telling the evil voice to keep shut.
Bottom line, Living Christlike life is not easy. It's a battle between light and darkness.
Tonight, someone owing me 8k sent a message.
" Bro, I will send the money tomorrow," And that com be a succour to my mind. At least son of man go use am balance for two, three days.
Friends, come rain come shine, don't live less a Christian. Although, it's not easy.
I am afraid your Christian lifestyle has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ as it is instead according to the prescription of your many gods of men. That is why it is hard to live and you keep ending up frustrated managing worldly needs. undecided
Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Tetraozonaitera: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid your Christian lifestyle has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ as it is instead according to the prescription of your many gods of men. That is why it is hard to live and you keep ending up frustrated managing worldly needs. undecided

You always display madness over every thread. Showing how hateful you are towards people.
If you have any rifts with men of God it's non of my business.
You said Christian lifestyle has nothing to being truthful and nice towards other people?
What then has something with being Christlike?

Stop smoking whatever you are smoking. It's not doing you any good at all. Instead you exhibit gross madness on every thread I've noticed your input.
Get well soon bro as you drop smoking and injections of drugs.

And where in the Bible has the word said thou shall not see tribulations? grin

Take care of your health guy.

1 Like

Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Kobojunkiee: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
You always display madness over every thread. Showing how hateful you are towards people. If you have any rifts with men of God it's non of my business. You said Christian lifestyle has nothing to being truthful and nice towards other people? What then has something with being Christlike? Stop smoking whatever you are smoking. It's not doing you any good at all. Instead you exhibit gross madness on every thread I've noticed your input. Get well soon bro as you drop smoking and injections of drugs. And where in the Bible has the word said thou shall not see tribulations? grin Take care of your health guy.
Again, I am afraid your Christian lifestyle has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ as it is instead according to the prescription of your many gods of men. That is why it is hard to live and you keep ending up frustrated managing worldly needs. undecided
Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Tetraozonaitera: 12:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again, I am afraid your Christian lifestyle has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ as it is instead according to the prescription of your many gods of men. That is why it is hard to live and you keep ending up frustrated managing worldly needs. undecided

@ the bolded

The lifestyle of your Father the Devil is obvious in the way you attack people upandan christians threads.
We are not frustrated having trials.

The mental illness you battle with wouldn't allow you to know trials are part of life.

We choose to go through trials and we are not frustrated rather we go through such with joy. Because such are temporary . That's why I could laugh at the situation. (Go back to my initial thread to see the laughing emoji)
We don't cut Conners by getting involved in evil acts.

Stop taking substances that you take so you can stop attacking people like mental patients at Aro. grin

And mind you, don't mess around with me because I don't take it lightly with sick people like you.
Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Kobojunkiee: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
@ the bolded The lifestyle of your Father the Devil is obvious in the way you attack people upandan christians threads. We are not frustrated having trials. The mental illness you battle with wouldn't allow you to know trials are part of life. We choose to go through trials and we are not frustrated rather we go through such with joy. Because such are temporary . That's why I could laugh at the situation. (Go back to my initial thread to see the laughing emoji). We don't cut Conners by getting involved in evil acts. Stop taking substances that you take so you can stop attacking people like mental patients at Aro. grin And mind you, don't mess around with me because I don't take it lightly with sick people like you.
None of the so-called trials you described have to do with that Jesus Christ said His own would have to endure.
□ Hunger, famine, etc. are not part of the trials Jesus Christ said His own would suffer. Read Matthew 6 vs 25-34 as many times as you have to in order to realize this for yourself.
□ Lack isn't one of the trials Jesus Christ said His followers would suffer. Again, read Matthew 6 vs 25-34 as many times as you have to in order to realize this for yourself.
□ Your frustration over your work and earnings has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Read John 6 vs 25-35 as many times as necessary in order to realize that you are not even meant to keep a day job if you are to be a follower of Jesus Christ in the first place. undecided
□ The superficial joy you claim to have through these trials which have nothing to do with Jesus Christ are clearly of your imagination there. undecided

Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Tetraozonaitera: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
None of the so-called trials you described have to do with that Jesus Christ said His own would have to endure.
□ Hunger, famine, etc. are not part of the trials Jesus Christ said His own would suffer. Read Matthew 6 vs 25-34 as many times as you have to in order to realize this for yourself.
□ Lack isn't one of the trials Jesus Christ said His followers would suffer. Again, read Matthew 6 vs 25-34 as many times as you have to in order to realize this for yourself.
□ Your frustration over your work and earnings has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Read John 6 vs 25-35 as many times as necessary in order to realize that you are not even meant to keep a day job if you are to be a follower of Jesus Christ in the first place. undecided
□ The superficial joy you claim to have through these trials which have nothing to do with Jesus Christ are clearly of your imagination there. undecided

When I saw these publications I rest my case. Argument with a mad man is totally wrong. I never knew your case has gone international. grin

Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Kobojunkiee: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
■ When I saw these publications I rest my case. Argument with a mad man is totally wrong. I never knew your case has gone international. grin
Again,none of the so-called trials you described have to do with what Jesus Christ said His own would have to endure.

Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Tetraozonaitera: 2:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again,none of the so-called trials you described have to do with what Jesus Christ said His own would have to endure.

Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Kobojunkiee: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
Again, none of your so-called trials that you described have to do with what Jesus Christ said His own would have to endure.

Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Dtruthspeaker: 2:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

When I saw these publications I rest my case. Argument with a mad man is totally wrong. I never knew your case has gone international. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Living A Christian Life Not So Easy by Tetraozonaitera: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' First Miracle: Water Into Wine Or Peter Catching Many Fishes? / I Want To Start A Church In Sambisa Forest. Any Links??? / Hold The Fort!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.