Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill (3294 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2023
THE controversy surrounding the death of the star singer, Oladimeji Aloba aka Mohbad refused to die down with the recent call by the CEO of African Television, Mr. Larry Omordia that he was ready to sponsor the DNA and also pay N10 million to Mohbad's wife if the baby belongs to her husband.

According to Omordia, the wife became the first suspected killer of Mohbad before Naira Marley, according to the last audio message between Mohbad and his wife he listened to, the wife is a prime suspect.

The audio message is now available after a thorough search by TerryANews for the benefit of our readers.

In the audio, Mohbad asked his wife of his second phone but she the could not answer. He asked why he cleared all his WhatsApp messages. No response.

"How did my WhatsApp messages got cleared?

Is that what you want to post after I might have gone, after my death, abi? After you must have killed me.

Look, you don't know anything you and your family, walahi, if you have been doing it and go scot-free, this one will be the last, walahi!"

"Those who are teaching you, the cloth I vowed not to wear again, you put it on me, do you want to kill me....?"

LISTEN TO MORE DETAILS IN THIS AUDIO COURTESY AND MORE>>>>

https://terryanews.com/last-conversation-mohbad-had-with-wife-that-calls-for-dna-test-audio-who-killed-mohbad/

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by DejiPlug(m): 3:41am On Sep 26, 2023
This better not be true
Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by adecz: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2023
cool
Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by Bliss52: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
cool

The only thing MohBad has to his name is his Son and Sam Larry wants to take that too

His Range Rover is with the dealer as he paid part payment

Nara Marley has his Catalogue and Music Royalty

Nigerian Police has his corpse

3 Likes

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by emmanuelbrown26: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2023
We hv other pressing issues at hand, Mak una allow us to see space jare.
No peace in d world and no justice, is really fucking cold and dark outta their

2 Likes

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by emperor4love(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Bloggers no go mk heaven
Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by Franzinni: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

The only thing MohBad has to his name is his Son and Sam Larry wants to take that too

His Range Rover is with the dealer as he paid part payment

Nara Marley has his Catalogue and Music Royalty

Nigerian Police has his corpse

the question is .... Is it his son ?

1 Like

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by Bliss52: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2023
Franzinni:
the question is .... Is it his son ?

Ofcoarse he owns the son

Who has been raising him since pregnancy?!

Who did his birth certificate show as father?

1 Like

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by Franzinni: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:

Ofcoarse he owns the son

Who has been raising him since pregnancy?!

Who did his birth certificate show as father?
all that doesn't matter if he is raising another man's biological child ... They should conduct a DNA test fast. I bet you that child isn't his.

1 Like

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by ILoveFaith: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Franzinni:
all that doesn't matter if he is raising another man's biological child ... They should conduct a DNA test fast. I bet you that child isn't his.

Looks like you know something. Cos I don’t know why you would wanna bet on something you know nothing of.

1 Like

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by Franzinni: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Looks like you know something. Cos I don’t know why you would wanna bet on something you know nothing of.
well what I know is that many men are raising other men's children without knowing ... Becasue alot of demon hearted women around.

1 Like

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by ILoveFaith: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Franzinni:
well what I know is that many men are raising other men's children without knowing ... Becasue alot of demon hearted women around.

Why are you certain over Mohbad’s?
Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by Franzinni: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Why are you certain over Mohbad’s?
becasue the kid looks like samlarry simple ... And all these dick hoppers in the industry hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by OGwales(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Women... trust Eve at your own risk
Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by ILoveFaith: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Franzinni:
becasue the kid looks like samlarry simple ... And all these dick hoppers in the industry hmmm.

Looks can be deceiving. And besides, he’s just a kid… Yet to develop wholly.
Re: Last Conversation Mohbad Had With Wife That Calls For Dna Test (audio - Who Kill by Franzinni: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Looks can be deceiving. And besides, he’s just a kid… Yet to develop wholly.
you are right ... That is why a DNA test will put it to rest, although for me it's really non of my business, if you see me speaking about it, it is just to create awareness for other men who have sense. Like I said there are countless men who are raising another man's kid as we speak and don't even know it. So it's not a one off case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another African From Gambia Caught In UK Talking To A 14years Old Girl (pix/vid) / Man Kills Fiancee For Accepting Male Friends On Facebook / 10 Most Remembered Serial Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.