Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fire At The Supreme Court. I Smell Fish - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire At The Supreme Court. I Smell Fish (266 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Pelumi Tells Court: I Started Stealing At The Age Of Nine / Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At The Supreme Court. I Smell Fish by udede(m): 3:38am On Sep 26, 2023
There was a fire out break at the supreme court about two days ago. The spoke person said that pending judgements and sensitive documents were not affected but will they stick with it? I really smell fish, I also think its symbolical of what may happen to this country (God forbid)

What do you think
Re: Fire At The Supreme Court. I Smell Fish by NotMagicBishop: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
udede:
There was a fire out break at the supreme court about two days ago. The spoke person said that pending judgements and sensitive documents were not affected but will they stick with it? I really smell fish, I also think its symbolical of what may happen to this country (God forbid)

What do you think

The only thing smelling fishy is that stench trench you were birthed from
Re: Fire At The Supreme Court. I Smell Fish by wakaman: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Grilled or souped?

Or you are just smelling yoursrlf as a fish monger
Re: Fire At The Supreme Court. I Smell Fish by udede(m): 2:00am On Sep 27, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

The only thing smelling fishy is that stench trench you were birthed from
The fishy smell of OTU NNE GI is wotoporos. Tell her to do something about it.
Re: Fire At The Supreme Court. I Smell Fish by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Only fish?
You mean DEAD FISH! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Alerts Customers On Sim Card Fraud Increase / Alleged Genital Disappearance: Police Arraign Man For Raising False Alarm / Students Arrested For Plotting Terror Attack Against Non-muslim Residences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.