Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Daily Faith Declarations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Faith Declarations (390 Views)

MY Daily Faith Declaration... Life Is No Longer A MYSTERY / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2023
This is a platform where we declare Godโ€™s Word over our life on a daily basis.
God's Word has been Program to produce results.

Don't live by what is happening, Live by what is WRITTEN & what is WRITTEN will Become What is HAPPENING.

God's Word is full of Divine energy and it will change your life as you boldly declare it in Faith.

Welcome on board!
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2023
MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION SEPTEMBER 26๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that I move from glory to glory, grace to abundant grace, strength to strength and wisdom to sound wisdom. I experience continuous victory on a daily basis.

I declare that I have unction to function in line with God's plan for my life.

My faith produces results for me everywhere I go. Whatever I touch is blessed and increased. Nothing is permitted to be stagnant in my life. Nothing dies around me anymore because the very life of God is at work in me.

I decree and declare No more struggle in my life.
No more struggle in my finances.
No more struggle in my health.
No more struggle in my marriage.
No more struggle in my prayer life.
No more struggle in the work of my hands. Hallelujah!

I am mentally sound. I'm emotionally stable. I'm spiritually established. No more room for failure or defeat in my life. No sudden sickness or disease shall overtake me for I dwell under the protective covering of the blood of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I refuse to accept the current negative situation or condition around my life as my destiny. I reject every happening in my life that is not consistent with the Word of God and His plan for my life.

I'm a Victor and not a victim!
I'm a Success and not a failure!
I'm a Saint and not a sinner!
I'm blessed and not cursed!
I'm the healed of the Lord and not the sick!

God is in me. God is with me and God is for me, I am never alone!

Whao...Glory to God forever! ...PSB

Share with your friends and family

https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Hallelujah
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2023
MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION SEPTEMBER 28๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that I am blessed and equipped in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life and godliness!

I am great because the seed of greatness is on the inside of me.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

I am living Godโ€™s dream, and gloriously fulfilling His destiny for my life. I have in me an extraordinary staying power, and I am able to focus and bring every assignment I am given to an excellent completion.

The wisdom of God is manifesting Himself through me, leading me in the right paths to fulfill the dreams and visions that God has placed in my spirit.

I am not of this world; I hail from God and my origin is God. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly places, far above all satanic authorities. Hallelujah!

My life is full of glory and I am anointed to produce excellent results because the source of life dwells in me.

In the name of Jesus, I declare that in this difficult season, I am helped on all sides.

Divine help comes to me in both comfortable and difficult times.

Nothing and no situation leaves me stranded.

I am never caught unawares in any situation.

Help comes for me in all my journeys, commuting,travels and movements.

I am helped everyday.

Light shines on my path in every part of my life and all my endeavours.

I believe and receive as I have declared in Jesus name.

Blessed be God....PSB

Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION SEPTEMBER 29*

I declare that my spirit, soul and body are under the dominion of the Word of God.

I am not of this world; I refuse to be subjected and influenced by the system of this world.

As the Father has life in Himself, He given to me to have life in me. That very life of God is at work in my spirit, soul and body.

I am joined unto the Lord, I am one spirit with Him.

I refuse to be disadvantaged in this life; rather I experience Kingdom Advantage in all my endeavours today and beyond.
Hallelujah!

The Lord is my strength and there is nothing for me to be afraid of in life.

That same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! He quickens me mentally and bodily causing me to triumph over circumstances!

I walk in the supernatural. I experience a touch of the supernatural in all I do today.
The Spirit of God is making me a wonder to my world!

I am Blessed, I am protected, I am defended and projected by God's Favour. Good things are attracted to me today!

Glory to God.
Hallelujah!

*God bless you as you delight yourself in Him today.*
*Have a Favour-Filled day! ---PSB*
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION SEPTEMBER 30* ๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that my faith is built on Godโ€™s Word of power, and as I fix my gaze on Godโ€™s Word, I am being transformed from glory to glory. From Power to greater power. From blessing to more blessings.

I declare that I am experiencing victories and success on a daily basis because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word of God prevailing mightily in my life. It prevails over sickness, lack and satanic assaults in my life. Hallelujah!

I affirm again that I have been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light.

Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light brightly to my world today and always.

I walk in the light, as He is in the light. I walk in His glory, His strength, His victory, and righteousness today.

My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God.

I am what God says I am. I have what He says I have and I can do all things by His ability that is at work in me. Hallelujah!

There is light in my life and in all that concerns me as I am yielded to the ministry of the Word.

I refuse to fear or fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success!

There is no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure in Christ.

I am Light and I am shining everywhere, everyday and every time. Just look at me and see me glowing in the glory of God ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ. Glooorrryyyy!

Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

*Have a Light Saturated day---PSB*
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 1ST.* ๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that the grace of God is at work in me in an ever increasing measure this month!

God has put in me the ability to recreate my world and my life is a testimony of His grace.

That grace working in me is the power of promotion, dominion and an extraordinary life of victory.

The Grace of God shall be evident in all I do this month and beyond.

In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am effective and efficient in all that I do, producing lasting and extraordinary results! Hallelujah.

I am equipped and ordained for a life of fruitfulness and productivity.

I am effective in my work I am effective ministry, and in every area of my life. Hallelujah!

The Word of faith is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are levelled, and the crooked paths are made straight before me.

Nothing is impossible to me because the greater One lives in me. Hallelujah!

In this October,
I move in the Spirit.
I act in the Spirit.
I walk in the Spirit.
I do the things of the Spirit.
I am not ordinary, I refuse ordinary living.
By the hand of God on my life, I produce extraordinary results in everything I do.

In this season, I forbid every form of sad news and sudden disaster around my family and I. We shall not be victims of circumstances and human errors.

I declare that only the counsel of the Lord is permitted to stand in my life this season. The month delivers to me multiple Good News and Testimonies.

Blessed be God!

*Happy New Month.*
*Have a Fulfilling and a Favour-filled October!... PSB*
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 3.* ๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that this is the day that Lord has made, I rejoice and I am glad in it.

The Father has lavished His grace on me and that grace is evident in all I do today.

I am born again; I have the life and nature of God on the inside of me. I think like God. I talk like God and I act like God. Hallelujah!

I am a problem solver; a solution bringer.
Everywhere I go, I am an answer from God to humanity!

My experience in life is different from that of the masses because I function with the wisdom of God and live in His favour.

My mental and spiritual faculties are all submitted to the control of the wisdom of God.

Wisdom is using my mind; wisdom is using my brain; wisdom is using me, working and functioning through me. Hallelujah!

The Wisdom of God has made His home in me; therefore, I have become a wonder to my world.

In the face of challenges, the Spirit of God has made me wise and deal wisely.

I have wisdom that is appropriate in all circumstances; wisdom to face any challenge or crisis and WIN. Hallelujah!

My way is directed of the Lord, and the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places in this season.

I know what to do at all times because the wisdom of God is at work in me, and through me.

Throughout my dealings in this month, I operate in sound wisdom that is beyond my age and experience. Wisdom from above expresses itself in my words and actions.

In the name of Jesus, I am delivered by wisdom of God from Foolishness and errors in decision making. The wisdom of God is making my life to shine in this season.

Glory to God.

Hallelujah!!!

KEEP WALKING IN THESE BLESSINGS... PSB
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 5*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that the Spirit of the Lord has made me a New Creation, and the breath of the Almighty God has given me life Eternal.

I am full of life and I have a life that does not die.

I am God's battle axe and a weapon of war. I am heavily backed up by heaven. Nothing is impossible with me. If I ever get involved, heaven is involved.

The fullness of divinity dwells in me โ€” the totality of the Spirit of the LORD; the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD.

There is a treasure on the inside of me; I am a custodian of divine wisdom and I am carrier of divine presence. Glorrrryyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

In the name of Jesus, I pledge that I will defend the weak and the fatherless. I will uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. I will be a help for the helpless. I am a saviour from Zion, and with the Word of God on my lips and God inspired actions, I will rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hands of the wicked into their inheritance in Christ by the Special Grace of God

I declare that my interpretation of events and happenings around my life will come from God's wisdom and by His Spirit.

My decisions will be inspired by His Spirit.

In all your endeavour, my steps won't slide.
Confusion and indecision will be far from me.

Anxiety, worry, fear and instability are no more part of my life.

In the name of Jesus, I authoritatively declare that I am healed right now of any sickness in my body.

I am are safe and sound. I am protected and preserved.

I am many steps ahead of the wicked.

I live beyond accidents and evil. Never a victim of satanic wickedness.

My needs are met Supernaturally and I am Mightily helped of God.

It is my season of supernatural lifting!
It is my time for divine Turnaround and celebrations!

Glory to God... I feel like shooooutinggg๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป...PSB
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 6.*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that this is my season and my time!

I am mightily blessed of the Lord.

I have entered into God's rest, and I have ceased from all struggles.

I am an heir of blessing; therefore, there is no enchantment or divination against me. Every gang up against me fails every time.

Everywhere I go, it shall be said of me, 'Look at what the Lord has done!'

The hand of God is on me, and I am lifted above the storms that ruin men's lives.

I am blessed on all sides; of my increase and progress, there shall be no end.

I am the apple of God's eyes, and He has crowned me with lovingkindness and tender mercies; He has filled my mouth with good things; my youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Hallelujah!

I am so blessed; my name keeps coming up for the right opportunities at the right places.

I am not a part of the suffering masses, the Spirit of God has separated me for blessing.

The little that I put in turns out to be successful because of the blessing of God that is at work in me.

I am a blessed man/woman living in the blessing.

Glory to God!

*As you step into today, may you have an unforgettable encounter with the Help of God... PSB*
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 7*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that I am in Christ! Therefore, the influence of the devil and his demons are broken in my life and family.

Like Lord Jesus, I saw the devil fall like a lightning and he had no dwelling place in my body, in my family and in the Work of my hands.

I have been given authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah!

I refuse to be under servitude to any attitude, habit, addiction or lifestyle that is inconsistent with Godโ€™s perfect will for me.

I allow the Word to have full control over my spirit, soul, and body; I have the ability to make the right judgment and choices in my day to day life.

I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of God to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence.

I function today as a burning and shining light; making the Name of Lord known everywhere, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness. This is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill.

In my path today, I refuse to allow the inadequacies of others rub-off on me or change my attitude. I am who God says I am; a bright light, shining in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation.

With the Word of God, my mind is constantly renewed and I walk in Godโ€™s perfect will for me.

I enjoy full benefits of my salvation in Christ today.

Glory to God. Hallelujah!

It's a Beautiful Weekend. Enjoy Yours... PSB
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 8*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that this is the day that the Lord has made. I rejoice and I am glad in it.

My God daily loads me with divine benefits and I walk in all the benefits ordained for my life today.

This day I am moving a step closer to the full realisation of God's plans and purpose for my life.

I have been delivered from the Kingdom of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God.
I am redeemed.
I'm a new creation.
I'm righteous.
I'm accepted and loved by my Father God. Hallelujah!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. There is nothing that is too difficult for me to do because God's ability is at work in me mightily.

I will never be disadvantaged or stranded in this life. I will never be without sufficient and timely help because the Lord is my Helper.

In the face of lack and suffering that is ravaging this world, I declare that the Lord supplies ALL of my needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. When they say there is a casting down, I will boldly declare that there is a lifting up for me. Hallelujah!

Father I thank you for your angels that have been assigned to me and my family. I loosed them to go and cause money, favour and supernatural blessings to come to me speedily.

No more delays in my life spiritually, financially, maritally and in my work.

This week, I receive supernatural Acceleration in every area of my life.

In the name of Jesus, I shall RECEIVE Help without ASKING throughout October and beyond.

God is putting laughter in my mouth and I SHALL LAUGH.

Blessed be God FOREVER! ...PSB
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 9!*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that I am mightily blessed of the Lord. My life is the testimony of God's blessings, and miracles. Daily, I am loaded with the benefits of salvation.

I am highly favoured of the Lord in all that I do. God's supply-system is set in motion on my behalf.

The blessing of the Lord that makes rich without sorrow is at work in me; therefore, I refuse to be broke or walk in lack.

My heart desires are granted me as I delight myself in the Lord.

Even now, I receive my supply for today. Hallelujah.

The Holy Spirit has granted me the supernatural advantage in life.

I have been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I proclaim before heaven and earth, before God and men, that every of my needs are met.

I declare this before God, men, angels and every spirit being that evil and wickedness are far from me and my household - natural, and spiritual.

I decree this day according to God's Word, that miracles and supernatural occurrences are my portion in this season.

I declare that the good hand of God is inspiring with the hand of men for a full supply of every resources needed for my purpose, and calling in Christ Jesus.

I am blessed.
I am preserved.
I walk in the blessing this week.

Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Have a Blessed day.
God is giving you multiple reasons to Laugh this week .* *LAUGH!... PSB
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCTOBER 11*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that I am not ordinary; I am born of God and chosen by grace.

I have the DNA of the Father in every fibre of my being. I am a lion, an offspring of the lion of the tribe of Judah. Hallelujah!

I am seated together with Christ in the realms of power and glory; far above all principality, power, might, and every domain of darkness! I am equipped with dominion forever!

The Word of God in my mouth is working wonders and producing great results for me.
With my mouth, I am daily propelled from victory to victory and from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

I am triumphant in all things; in my going out and in my coming in, by the ability of Godโ€™s Spirit that is at work in me!

I go out in joy and I return in peace with testimony of God's favour and faithfulness in all my activities.

The negative force of Lack and empty-handedness is broken off my destiny.

Christ has been made wisdom unto me; thus, I conduct all my affairs with prudence and discretion. I have insight into mysteries and secrets, and hidden things are revealed unto me by the Spirit of wisdom! Hallelujah!

The word is growing mightily in me, prevailing and producing health in every area of my body.

I refuse to be a victim in this life; I continually live above sickness, satanic oppression and human wickedness; for as Jesus is, so am I in this world.

Sickness has no place in me. Jesus' body was bruised and broken for me; so I refuse to be broken by any infirmity or disease!

The anointing of God is upon me and His presence is evident in my life.

I declare that I experience the miraculous in every area of my life daily by the power of God's Spirit.

Glory to God for I am the HEALED of the Lord.

Hallelujah! *... PSB*๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:04am On Oct 21, 2023
*DAILY FAITH DECLARATION OCT 21*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I PSB have everything I need in Christ.
I am ABBA's delight.

I am Greatness and greatness runs in my veins. I have the best of everything because I'm God's favorite child.

I excel in my field and calling.
I am creative.
I am innovative.
I am smart and Favoured. Hallelujah!

Today, I attract useful men and resources to me on continuous basis.

I live life to the fullest.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ.
I won't look back.
I won't give up,
I won't slow down, back away or stand still.

My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secured.

I'm finished with low living, sight walking and small planning. I walk by faith and I take action!

I am done with prayerless life, colourless dreams, tamed visions, worldly talking, cheap giving and dwarfed goals.

I am anointed by God for exploits, blessed by heaven to prosper. Whatever I touch flourishes henceforth.

I live above sickness, poverty, confusion, depression and every oppression of the enemy.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

I carry His presence everywhere I go, I walk by faith, I love at all times for I have the DNA of my Father in me. I'm patient and kind. Glory!

I live a result-oriented, purpose driven life, based on the principles of God's word!

I am a person of the WORD, yielded to the Holy Spirit and committed to God's purpose for my life.

As sure as God helps me, I will never give up, cave in, quit or die until my job is done and victory is WON in this life to the Glory of God.

Whao... I'm excited. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ...*PSB*
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION NOV 13*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that God has given me His peace, not peace that comes from worldly sources, but a supernatural, divine peace.

God's peace is a spiritual force that passes all natural reasoning and understanding.

I will not allow my heart to be troubled, worried, or fearful, for I have God's peace in me.

His peace keeps me cool, calm, and collected no matter what I am faced with.

God's peace gives me the ability to remain level-headed and resolute in the face of misfortune and calamity.

His peace is the umpire of my soul; it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind.

God's peace keeps me from becoming fretful and anxious over situations in my life.

He helps me to remain steady and unruffled when I face challenges and adversity.

God's peace gives me confidence and surety that God is working for me, with me, and in me to fulfill His plan and purpose for my life.

I can face the uncertainty of the future without apprehension and with complete confidence, knowing that God will work all things out for my good.

I boldly declare that I have Peace Always by All Means in all situation.

This week, all of God's creations are lining up to Favour my course and cooperate with my destiny.

I am the blessed living in the blessing.

Glory to GOD! *...PSB*
Re: Daily Faith Declarations by Charisec(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION NOVEMBER 17*๐Ÿ“ฃ

I declare that I am what God says I am; His ability, grace and power are working in me and through me mightily today!

I have what God says I have, and I can do what God says I can do. His Word to me is reality, and that's the basis for which I know I will never be poor, sick, broke or defeated in this life!

My heart is full of love, because the love of God has been deposited in my spirit by the Holy Ghost. I make a choice today to love everyone that I meet, and speak to and believe the best of everyone, irrespective of how they may treat me.

I will cover those I meet with grace, and shield them with my umbrella of God's love.

I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory!

I am in Christ; I am not a child of chance. God has prearranged my life for good.

I walk along the path of life that has been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways.

I am sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and my heart is open to fresh ideas and innovations. I refuse to live a life of excuses and procrastination.

I am on the right path; enjoying God's manifold riches in every area of my life.

I will never be helpless in life; for God has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course.

The lifting power of God is at work in me, thus, when men are cast down, there is a lifting up for me.

This season delivers to me the very best of God's Goodness and Blessings. Glory to God.

*This is your season for great Victories and Celebrations. Rejoice in Expectation... PSB

(1) (Reply)

Public Bus Preaching! Right Or Wrong / Victor Osimehn Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) / Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located On Earth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.