Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo (15930 Views)

Why Is Government Afraid To Ban Activities Of BDC / Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors / Resign, Clear Your Name And Make History – Ex-minister To VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Christistruth00: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
BloomingDale:
Abuja belongs to all Nigerians. Igbo people can get Eze Igbo for Igbo people in Abuja if they like.

Abuja was developed with Niger Delta oil. The only people that should even have a say are the Niger Delta people, cos even the original indigenes of the place have been settled with land in other locales.

Our oil wealth was stolen to build Abuja. Thieves everywhere.

Abuja is not a No Man's Land

It is Gwariland being used as Nigeria's FCT

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Edoreborn: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Who do ibo this thing? Na so one ibo guy wey dey go thru house challenges approached one guy he barely knew..The guy now left d country,,ok make d hauz no dey just like dt,,he asked him to come stay d hauz,, meanwhile d guy dt left d country has a cousin in d hauz..He never reach two months d ibo guy don bring him brother from another state to come d hauz come stay..O boy,,no be small tn oo..ibo kwenu..

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by latonione: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Hope history will not be rewritten century later that wherever you have eze, is the ancestrial home of ndigbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by LZAA: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2023
This must be that useless faction that always causes trouble within ohaneze
Eze ndigbo is purely a ceremonial title
I have never seen any Eze ndigbo drag land with anyone
Strangely enough Abuja residents have never raised such complaints
Heck even the north have never done so as well
This is like the third anti igbo topic I'm seeing hit FP
Smh undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by kingamaa(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

What host? The indigenes have been compensated and settled in other lands. What of the wealth of the Niger Deltans stolen to build Abuja? When are we going to be settled? The Igbos should have their Eze Igbo if they want. Abuja is no man’s land or it belongs to we the Niger Deltans till we are compensated.

Na this victim mentality be our problem and it will be our greatest undoing. Thank God some other Ibos are now wiser.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by FreeStuffsNG: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2023
slam7000:

Let me just help educate you,Seriki is a title for leader of a muslim community.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by seunayantokun(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2023
The same should happen to all Seriki and ọba Yoruba outside the donains of their respective traditions. It's an evil that must be cut off now. The fulani terrorists aim to use it for their agenda. It's symptomatic of disrepect to and lack of recognition for host traditional authorities. It leads to two or more captains at the helm, which then leads to crisis in an attempt to take over.
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by BloomingDale(f): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Christistruth00:

Abuja is not a No Man's Land

It is Gwariland being used as Nigeria's FCT

The indigenes have been settled and moved to other lands, so it is no man’s land, or it belongs to we the Niger Deltans that our wealth was stolen to build it. We have not been compensated. The Igbos can have their Eze Igbo. You can keep crying.

Please when are you guys going to have your Oduduwa Republic?
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by muykem: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Guyman01:
Political squabbles is normal as long as its not violent, let the scheming and counter scheming continue.
This shows the dynamism of the Igbo society, everyone has an opportunity to voice his opinion and aspire to any position as Igwe or Eze, its not left for a particular lineage or ruling house.

The issue here is that one group feels that Chief Ibe Nwosu the current Eze-Igbo FCT should not occupy the position for life but give room for a new generation and upon his refusal they want to use FCT Minister Wike to scatter everything.
But why Igbo is not pleased with the results of their dynamism in the context of Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by QuotaSystem: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Terrorist don't waste time either

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by slam7000(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Let me just help educate you,Seriki is a title for leader of a muslim community.

No one should have access to whatever you eat, consume or whatever it is that shaped you the way you are.

I see a Bayo Onanuga and Dele Alake in you. The combination is toxic and highly distasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The president of Ohanaeze, FCT chapter, Barrister Ifeanyichukwu Nweze, said anyone who wants to become Eze-Igbo should return to the South East.

He said the FCT is not Igboland and, therefore, cannot have Eze-igbo

It's awkwardly inappropriate and disrespectful to claim being a King in the domain of another King. I agree with the petitioner that It's not acceptable.

Such practices where tolerated actually promotes contempt for your host and their King. This was why one threatened the whole of Lagos while claiming to be a king in a place under the authority of Osolo of Isolo, a Yoruba Awori King. That indiscretion led him to prison till date. Check my signature for free stuffs!

you smoked something walahi. if going by your logic then there should no Seriki in the domain of another king

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2023
kingamaa:
Ibos are the unending penchant to dominate and control.

Thank God an authentic Ibo group is calling them out for what they really are

Ohanaeze well done for exposing some of the people giving us a bad name.

Every tribe should learn to respect their host and know their boundary

let me understand, what respect do you give your host other than paying taxes and participating in economic activities in that zone. so your concept of respect hosts is to bow down and grobble at anything and be subservient slaves abi? Oga you guys should stop being dense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2023
johnjose68:

That's what they are known for. Confusionists.

Bia.fraud people, always causing problems everywhere they go...from Lagos to porthacourt to bayelsa to delta to Ibadan to Abuja to Kaduna to south Africa to Vietnam to sambisa grin
Ahaha...only the lost tribe of bia.fraud Jew can do this

you don't have sense
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool on point.Even in Lagos too

another senseless talk from you
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool grin cheesy i trust WIKE to CRUSH the useless WILD🐖🐖🐖S disturbing our PEACE sad tongue

keep doing ethnic baiting until you get arrested your eyes go clear
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2023
dododawa1:
Why always IGBO
Yesterday LAGOS
Today IPOB
Tomorrow ABUJA

Shut that stinking mouth of yours. You are suddenly silent about bandits in Zamfara, but have mouth when it is an internal igbo matter
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Christistruth00: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

The indigenes have been settled and moved to other lands, so it is no man’s land, or it belongs to we the Niger Deltans that our wealth was stolen to build it. We have not been compensated. The Igbos can have their Eze Igbo. You can keep crying.

Please when are you guys going to have your Oduduwa Republic?

No

The Indigenes still have rights and 95% of the Indigenes of the FCT were never settled

Abuja is not a No Man's Land it is in Gwariland

https://leadership.ng/fct-natives-fault-claims-federal-govt-compensated-all-indigenes/

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by MamaletASO: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2023
My Igbo and hatred packaged with selfishness..

United we can only stand..
Disunited then igbos fall...

Igbos pls unite..let's have a voice at all time..

Igbo kwenu!

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Chibuzoripob: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

another senseless talk from you
Mr and ur father and urself are senseless
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by OgwuEgo: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Barrister Ifeanyi Nweze the fake factional Chairman of Ohaneze has started his own gang up, you are not the legitimate PG of Ohaneze FCT serves you right, the National body doesnt even recognize you
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by kingamaa(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

let me understand, what respect do you give your host other than paying taxes and participating in economic activities in that zone. so your concept of respect hosts is to bow down and grobble at anything and be subservient slaves abi? Oga you guys should stop being dense abeg.

The idiot that you and your kind are will never think through things. It is always gra gra and then you claim the victim when you are put in your rightful place

Thank God for Ohanaeze for thinking through and seeing the light.

God bless Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo.

It is time to move forward. It's time to develop our own land, Ibo land and stop fighting over another man's land.
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Chibuzoripob: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

keep doing ethnic baiting until you get arrested your eyes go clear
If dem arrest ne,I go implicate u and ur father.We'll be in same CELL cool
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by OgwuEgo: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Yes he is not the legitimate PG he was brought in to cause confusion by Uche Egenti now he is fighting the Uche Egenti
LZAA:
This must be that useless faction that always causes trouble within ohaneze
Eze ndigbo is purely a ceremonial title
I have never seen any Eze ndigbo drag land with anyone
Strangely enough Abuja residents have never raised such complaints
Heck even the north have never done so as well
This is like the third anti igbo topic I'm seeing hit FP
Smh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by fredoooooo: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Put all of dem inside one ring plus Ipob . Give dem ammunition cheesy cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
If dem arrest ne,I go implicate u and ur father.We'll be in same CELL cool

Go ahead evidence boku against you, na explain you go explain tire
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
kingamaa:

The idiot that you and your kind are will never think through things. It is always gra gra and then you claim the victim when you are put in your rightful place

Thank God for Ohanaeze for thinking through and seeing the light.

God bless Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo.

It is time to move forward. It's time to develop our own land, Ibo land and stop fighting over another man's land.

grin grin grin grin you see no one has monopoly over insulting people. You are actually frustrated and a poor excuse of a human being, along with a pathetic overestimation of relevance whereas you don't even matter.
In summary you are worse than an idiot, your kind are even worse than idiots i am not surprised you talk like this, the genetic code of depraved idiocy exists in your bloodline.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Irony1: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
i and my father are senseless

i agree with you. for once you are right.
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by Weathered: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2023
This is the reason Igbos can't get their act together politically.

Disorganised
Envious
Materialistic
And highly contentious they are

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by 1Dray(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The president of Ohanaeze, FCT chapter, Barrister Ifeanyichukwu Nweze, said anyone who wants to become Eze-Igbo should return to the South East.

He said the FCT is not Igboland and, therefore, cannot have Eze-igbo

It's awkwardly inappropriate and disrespectful to claim being a King in the domain of another King. I agree with the petitioner that It's not acceptable.

Such practices where tolerated actually promotes contempt for your host and their King. This was why one threatened the whole of Lagos while claiming to be a king in a place under the authority of Osolo of Isolo, a Yoruba Awori King. That indiscretion led him to prison till date. Check my signature for free stuffs!

But are you not aware there's Oba of Yorubas in the FCT, or are you just a bittered hypocrite?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/07/2023-presidency-fct-yoruba-monarchs-endorse-tinubu?amp=1
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by kingamaa(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

grin grin grin grin you see no one has monopoly over insulting people. You are actually frustrated and a poor excuse of a human being, along with a pathetic overestimation of relevance whereas you don't even matter.
In summary you are worse than an idiot, your kind are even worse than idiots i am not surprised you talk like this, the genetic code of depraved idiocy exists in your bloodline.

Lol. Ment case. May the Lord help you.
Re: Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo by 1Dray(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2023
lexylaw40:
this can't be tolerated in any part of Africa or any where in the world. I believe its just common sense

But yorubas practice in the FCT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari / Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.