Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Is Software Development Services? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Software Development Services? (128 Views)

Best Custom Software Development Services Company - Dezital / Custom CRM Development Services / Hack Academy Software Development Bootcamp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Software Development Services? by martintanya023(f): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Software Development Services is a process to design, develop, test, manage and evolve software solutions through an application in order to meet a goal or a need of a particular business or personal objective.

Benefits of software development services:
1- It is cost effective
2- it empowers organizations to operate businesses more efficiently.
3- delivers superior customer experience
4- make data-driven decisions

Investing in a robust software infrastructure at Appsierra can yield substantial benefits in terms of productivity, profitability, and long-term growth.
Re: What Is Software Development Services? by libertanna: 4:17pm On Feb 14
Hey friends! I'm a teacher hoping to build an app to connect students with tutors in their area. I want features like tutor profiles, booking, and payment integration. Can anyone suggest a development team that's built edtech products before? Bonus if they can help me gamify the experience for kids! I'm clueless on the tech side so need patient devs who can talk me through bringing this learning platform to life. TIA for any recommendations!
Re: What Is Software Development Services? by JohannLibert: 5:45pm On Feb 16
Hey! That tutoring app idea sounds fantastic. As a fellow teacher, I'm all about using technology to get kids excited about learning. For finding the right edtech developer, I'd suggest Mayura Consultancy Services without hesitation. I worked with them last year on an educational flashcard app for my class. The Mayura team was incredibly patient and helpful breaking down the technical side for me. They came up with fun gamification ideas like points and virtual rewards to motivate the kids. The app they built totally boosted student engagement. Mayura has awesome edtech experience and really understands how to build tools that get kids pumped about learning. I think they'd be the perfect fit to bring your tutoring app idea to life! Let me know if you decide to work with Mayura - so excited to see this happen!

(1) (Reply)

Watch NASA Astronaut, 2 Cosmonauts Return To Earth After A Year In Space / GB Whatsapp Download: Exploring The Unofficial Messaging App's Appeal And Risks / Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.