Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,106 members, 7,867,182 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Please Give Me Time — Chelsea Boss Pochettino Pleads After Poor Results - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Give Me Time — Chelsea Boss Pochettino Pleads After Poor Results (181 Views)

Fans Call For Uzoho Drop From Super Eagles After Poor Display / Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied / Tottenham Boss Pochettino Blasts Pep Guardiola For His Kane Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Me Time — Chelsea Boss Pochettino Pleads After Poor Results by Tundetech2: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino has said his young players need time to turn things around this season.

Chelsea lost 1-0 to Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge to make it three defeats in the first six games for Pochettino as manager.

The Blues boss was frustrated with the players, particularly Malo Gusto who was sent off, and Nicolas Jackson who picked up his 5th yellow card of the season, after just six games.

Pochettino says Chelsea need time

The former Villarreal striker will be suspended when his side visit Fulham next week to add further headache for Pochettino.

“We need to grow up like a team, not only in an individual way,” Chelsea’s head coach said.

“I think players like Nico who are so young and feeling the Premier League, they need time.

“In this type of game, we are competing and want to win and football is about winning. But also players, when they are young, need to learn, experience and make mistakes. That’s why we feel disappointed as there are too many situations like this.”

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/please-give-me-time-chelsea-boss-pochettino-pleads-for-patience-after-poor-results-2023092607335858776

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/please-give-me-time-chelsea-boss-pochettino-pleads-for-patience-after-poor-results-2023092607335858776

Re: Please Give Me Time — Chelsea Boss Pochettino Pleads After Poor Results by Wujio: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Chelsea is gone as a club.

To get out of the pit, the American owner needs to go back to Abramovich to beg him and get his blessings. Then, appoint a coach that knows the philosophy and can tranform the lads to lion, Jose Mourinho after which, to appoint an asisstant for him that's rugged, John Terry. Rehire Mike emenalo or finds a good sporting director woth an eye for talents.

Then hire very hungry and angry strikers like Victor Boniface and angry midfielders in the mould of Michael Essien

Chelsea is deep in the pit
Re: Please Give Me Time — Chelsea Boss Pochettino Pleads After Poor Results by YouandiAllofus: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2023
I said it here before that pochettino will find it hard to fly with the current set of players at Chelsea.
Enrique would have been a better fit but what do I know, I don't even watch football

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Jealous About Manchester United Scoring A Late Winning Goal / "PSG Are Less Stronger"-Real Madrid Club Director Confident About Signing Mbappe / What Are The Key Points About Reddit Soccer Streams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.