Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Can I Earn A Living With Only Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Earn A Living With Only Python (675 Views)

What Do You Do For A Living? Someone Is Desperate To Patronize You. #getconnecte / How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? / Notice! Can I Earn From Admob As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by Seb4luv1: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Pls can I learn only Python to earn remotely, someone wants to teach programming free. Is it possible to learn and be good without physical class?
Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by sofeo(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Nope bro, just like the save way you won't see companies advertising vacancy for only a python programmer.

They want a multi skilled individuals, be sincere with yourself and look from the perspective of any company, be it physical or remote one.

I understand it may not be easy learning it, but we have sacrifice in life for greatness or productivity, how much you sacrifice will determine how great and productive you will be in future.

The free training you are even relying on won't take you anywhere, as you personally need more practical self taught with lots of disciplines.

I can help you with courses you can study to build career in software, Web design, python, c#, JavaScript and Java included. These are complete, detail, full courses that will create impacts in your life.

I specialize in computer graphics, and this is how I thought my self, I'm a guru in the field today and I also lecture at APTECH.

Such is life.

Remain Blessed.
Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by DyingFetus: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yes you can don't mind the idiot above

Learn Python and web scraping

Look for jobs on upwork on web scraping
Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by donsheddy1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:
Yes you can don't mind the idiot above

Learn Python and web scraping

Look for jobs on upwork on web scraping

You could have just made your point without being a d!ck about it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Seb4luv1:
Pls can I learn only Python to earn remotely, someone wants to teach programming free. Is it possible to learn and be good without physical class?
Yes you can.

But you probably won't be satisfied with the pay
Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by Seb4luv1: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Yes you can.

But you probably won't be satisfied with the pay
What is the range of pay? Should I learn something else with it to get better pay? Which would you suggest
Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by Seb4luv1: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
donsheddy1:

You could have just made your point without being a d!ck about it.
thank you
Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by BlackhatMentor: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Only those living in 3rd world countries will think they can't earn a living with only Python.
Re: Can I Earn A Living With Only Python by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Seb4luv1:

What is the range of pay? Should I learn something else with it to get better pay? Which would you suggest

Yes.

I know python too but I'm not getting paid.

You need to know what you want to do with python

Applying for job as a website backend programmer using python django is better than being just a python programmer
You can do website backend, game/app development, machine learning/artificial intelligence, data analysis, et.c. You just have to specialize in one before you apply for a job.

(1) (Reply)

Prototype Of The Web-based Database System / Cant Figure This Out! / Seun, Programmers Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.