Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Alternative Sound Card For Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Alternative Sound Card For Laptop (1488 Views)

24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure / Alternative Power Source For Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Sound Card For Laptop by ekpriobong(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
Does anyone have idea where i can get alternative sound card for my laptop. e.g. USB Sound Card or the like. I've battle the onboard for sometime now to work but to no avail. It just frustrating having a laptop without sound. Thanks.
Re: Alternative Sound Card For Laptop by Maleeq(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
I've personally not heard of or seen an external card for a laptop.

Question: Are you certain the issue with you machine isn't driver related?
Re: Alternative Sound Card For Laptop by ekpriobong(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2011
I've tried everything possible with drivers to see how I can even rise the hardware from the board but not working. But then, there exist USB sound card. My problem was how to order it from Nigeria.
Re: Alternative Sound Card For Laptop by blackweaver(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
@ekpriobong
if you ever find, pls let me know where you got it; i'm also interested in getting one (come to think of it, if you know someone who's coming into the country from abroad you could ask the person to help you get one; i don't think they cost that much)

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Boy Sells App To Yahoo For £18m / WINDOWS 10 Anyone? / Computer Laptop Repair/printer Clinic At Yemlat Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.