Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It (207 Views)

My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday / Teaching Jobs For Master's Or Bachelor's Holder / Law Graduate Needed For An Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It by Ugaboy: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
I am looking for a highly skilled individual to complete a master's degree level assignment in the field of medical writing. This task entails the interpretation of graphs and charts, with a strict word limit of 2000 words. Proficiency in APA 7 referencing style is essential. All pertinent information regarding the assignment is provided in the attached 3 document, which i will share it on whatsapp

my whatsapp number on my signature.
Re: An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It by GuestReader88: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Beware of this scammer. Anyone offering 15,000 naira for a 3000-word essay at master's level is a fraudster. The work is even highly technical. He's looking for people to defraud.

The work is 3000 words. He's lying it's 2000 words. Keep this up, and your details will soon be added to that black list (thread) of well-known fraudsters on Nairaland.
Re: An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It by Ugaboy: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
GuestReader88:
Beware of this scammer. Anyone offering 15,000 naira for a 3000-word essay at master's level is a fraudster. The work is even highly technical. He's looking for people to defraud.

The work is 3000 words. He's lying it's 2000 words. Keep this up, and your details will soon be added to that black list (thread) of well-known fraudsters on Nairaland.

I knew you would do this...check my profile, it is clear evidence I'm not a scammer.

I can't give you the job.

You sound rude to strangers I will publish your number here...so no one will have to do business with you.

You go everywhere tagging everyone a scammer.

I've checked your profile...if you are not satisfied with the rate walk away.

There are people who will take the money...very simple.
Re: An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It by GuestReader88: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ugaboy:

I knew you will do this...check my profile, it is clear evidence I'm not a scammer.

I can't give you the job.

You sound rude to strangers I will publish your number here...so no one will have to do business with you.

My number is in my posts, so what do you want to publish there? I can provide screenshots of my WhatsApp chats with you backing all I said in that post. Writers: Beware!
Re: An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It by GuestReader88: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ole
Re: An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It by Ugaboy: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
GuestReader88:

My number is in my posts, so what do you want to publish there? I can provide screenshots of my WhatsApp chats with you back to all I said in that post. Writers: Beware!

Go ahead, make sure you post the insult you gave to reflect how rude you are to a stranger....then you must come to prove the 20k I offered and the 30k you requested...im about to pay someone 40k for the job.

You are so rude
Impatient and I'm not sure you can do the job...

Don't quote me again....just wait for my write-up...

I won't call you a scammer...but you are too rude and impatient.
Re: An Assignment On Medical Writting For Master Students, DM If You Can Do It by GuestReader88: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't have time for silly back-and-forth. I've delivered my message already. I'm sure anyone that wants to work with this mischievous fellow will be able to see the red flags.

(1) (Reply)

Make Passive Income With Your Smartphone / True Crime Youtube Script Writer Needed! / Telco Account Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.