Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate (789 Views)

Ologbondiyan: APC Governors Visited Jonathan Because They Realize PDD is Better / How We Lied Against Goodluck And Make Him Loose 2015 Election – Timi / Buhari And Apc Leaders Protesting Against Goodluck Jonathan Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by jmoore(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
See what they said against Goodluck Jonathan because of exchange rate

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by jmoore(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
sad
Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Xscape1993(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
I laugh in my sweetest and tastest Idoma language oooo.
Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by mrvitalis(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Again I apologize for believing this selfish Tribalists were fighting for Nigeria

Biggest mistake of my life

Same. People won't allow you do same thing to Tinubu at all

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Racoon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
All they have ever opposed or fought against came back to hunt them real good. Karma does not forgets or forgives. Let them continue to set more bad precedence.Whatever goes around comes around

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Taylor92: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Taylor92: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Again I apologize for believing this selfish Tribalists were fighting for Nigeria

cheesy
Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Racoon(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Again I apologize for believing this selfish Tribalists were fighting for Nigeria. Biggest mistake of my life.Same. People won't allow you do same thing to Tinubu at all
shocked Comarade! What? Well, to turned from an error is better than wallowing is self delusion of ignorance. Welcome! NgeneUkwenu, Seunmsg, , Omenka, Sarrki and Afamed.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by smileyoo: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
am beginning to believe that APC as a party was set up by God to punish nigerians for their penchant for always supporting evils, based on political, religious and tribal affiliations, because only extreme suffering by the masses can be able to break these evil bonds of political, religious and tribal affiliations.
this is just the beginning of the sufferings of Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by bjdon: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nigerians especially Yorubas and northerners deserve all the hardships they get.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by sirchim(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
God must surely punish them more, evil people. APCHEAT, the most useless party ever.

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Jerrywhite77: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Truth is, they started this ugly tend. It was their failures that birthed APC.
To me, they are one and the same.
But if we have to compare them, PDP's rule was far better
Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Jlow2: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Trust an ofe mmanu at ur peril, they re hypocrites , now I know abacha was a good man and meant well for Nigeria, not the oluwole govt we have that is only out to compensate agberos rogues and people that help them hold to power, just look at the two ministers of defense, it’s a pity we re finished

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by horsepower102: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
smileyoo:
am beginning to believe that APC as a party was set up by God to punish nigerians for their penchant for always supporting evils, based on political, religious and tribal affiliations, because only extreme suffering by the masses can be able to break these evil bonds of political, religious and tribal affiliations.
this is just the beginning of the sufferings of Nigerians.

You summarized what I feel. It the direct consequence of tribalistic and religious fanatics Nigerians. They voted these disastrous governments to deal with a certain group.

It’s like cutting your nose to spite your face.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Orinechi: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
This one and some people above me are yet to absorb the shock of election defeat. Pele

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by jmoore(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Orinechi:
This one and some people above me are yet to absorb the shock of election defeat. Pele

You that won the election but still dey buy fuel at 600 naira per litre. Of what use is the election victory to you?

Babablu bulabu

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

But seriously, i wonder why some struggled to see what i easily saw in Buhari, Tinubu that enabled him and their useless party APC!
Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Shikini: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Terrible

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by hegelian: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
jmoore:

You that won the election but still dey buy fuel at 600 naira per litre. Of what use is the election victory to you?

Babablu bulabu

no mind am, no be everybody get sense and the guy sure no get sense, na inheritance

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Zupay: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Uncle FreeStuffsNG, the economist will be on ghost mode on such thread but boldly posting that Tinubu is yet to take control of CBN and once the senate confirms the CBN Governor and Deputy Governors....Eldorado! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What makes me laugh is the invitation to check his signature for free stuffs, stuffs his village people have never benefitted from. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Bendeco2020: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
No need for all this. Most of you are yet to understand the kind of politics Yorubas play.

Check all the APC propaganda online machine then, they are 90% Yorubas.

The only crime Jonathan committed to them is surrounding himself with Igbos.

The earlier Igbos understand their real enemies the better for them.

This tribe is the only problem we have in South.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Orinechi: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
jmoore:

Babablu bulabu
Am happy for my country. We ate making progress. Rome was not built in a day.
Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by jmoore(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Orinechi:

Only a sadist will be happy with 600 naira per litre, that has affected businesses, transporters, pushing inflation.

Rome was not built in a day, but Tinubu destroyed Nigeria within I month.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by DatNiggaDaz: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Orinechi:

Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zupay:
Uncle FreeStuffsNG, the economist will be on ghost mode on such thread but boldly posting that Tinubu is yet to take control of CBN and once the senate confirms the CBN Governor and Deputy Governors....Eldorado! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What makes me laugh is the invitation to check his signature for free stuffs, stuffs his village people have never benefitted from. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's nothing to benefit. He is a scammer. He operates that bosskeshh account
Re: APC Supporters Said This Against Goodluck Jonathan Because Of Exchange Rate by Orinechi: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
jmoore:

Only a sadist will be happy with 600 naira per litre, that has affected businesses, transporters, pushing inflation.

Rome was not built in a day, but Tinubu destroyed Nigeria within I month.
Reforms go with pains. It may appear dark now but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Remember this govt is just 3months old. Is too early for this kind of wailing. Let's be patient Nigeria must be good in our lifetime

(1) (Reply)

Between Muri And Bello: What The Masses Ought To Know / Breaking: Heavily Armed Gunmen, On Thursday Evening, Invaded Koro Town Ekiti / Obidients Fully Support Corruption Inasmuch It Is Their People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.