Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks (1027 Views)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by femisplash: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ensa777:

Which majority?Pls stop listening to ppl who like formenting trouble.
To Ndi Ebonyi,anyi bu ofu!
The way Ebonyi sounds strange to An Anambra man is the same way an Ngwa Grandma in Abia wouldn't understand an Anambra Grandma.

Igbo nile bu ofu .We are all one under God
No body is more Superior to anybody!
Na lie. Who are the waawa ibos?
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by coolitempa(f): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ebonyi is not one of us. They are sabos.
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by Kestolove(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
It's part of her game
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by Jennieee4(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Funny sha
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by BaddestQueen(f): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
How do you know I watch airheads and their TV shows?
We do together?
that's because you love me so much to look another woman.
my boobs and ikpu is yours ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by CJStarz: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
An average Ebonyian is very antagonistic to other Igbos. They are referred to as Fulani Igbos .
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by BiafraInc: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
She maybe right . Ebonyi is hardly an Igbo state because their language and culture are far from being Igbo
Stark illiterate, which Igbo dialect is same as the other, and which culture are you referring to? Nama awusa.
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by BiafraInc: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
femisplash:
That's exactly the mindset of majority of ibos, they refer Ebonyians as lower or lesser ibos.
In your molete agbado mind, you are making sense, right?
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
nooooo! NO!
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by ThatFairGuy1: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Balderdash.
What do you know

PrinceOfLagos:

You don't watch her on TV so how did you know she's a graduate and studied law in school?

She's already made a name for herself and living the life that you wished you had so no dey cap rubbish

She's a star, who are you?
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by ThatFairGuy1: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Where's the b**b and ikpu?

Man dey get am ChiGAYzie undecided
BaddestQueen:
that's because you love me so much to look another woman.
my boobs and ikpu is yours ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Balderdash.
What do you know

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

My gee
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by BaddestQueen(f): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Where's the b**b and ikpu?

Man dey get am ChiGAYzie undecided
why are you abusing me my love
Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by sageb: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Cee CEE is a charge and bail lawyer

I heard she doesn't know the body that makes law in Nigeria

She failed the BBN quiz when asked "which arm of government makes law in Nigeria? "
The correct answer is Legislature but she said "Judiciary "๐Ÿ˜‚
She failed it
Ceecee is a Lawyer, a graduate of UNN, Nsukka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks by sageb: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
It's a great slap on a graduate like her.

Who didn't attend school have excuse not those airheads like her whose education is waste

Ceecee is a graduate of UNN, Nsukka.
She's not representing the Den of Lions and lionesses well๐Ÿ˜ข

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Mytv Africa Show Premiership Live / I Need A Site Where I Can Download Full Length Animated Movies / Fg Releases Us$200 Million Entertainment Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.