Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food (840 Views)

Anambra ”Slave Boy” Who Was Locked In A Locker Rescued In Nnewi / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by Imjustice: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pls nairaland moderators shift this post to front page pls ..
My secondary mate has been Locked in a police cell by his family members without food or water his name is audu Joseph .... He lost his father and mother when he was 5 years old , according to the information gathered , he is accused of killing his aunty .. and that's the reason why they locked him up without giving him food it is getting close to three months, u can't be allowed to see him that's was the instructions given by his family members.. It is because he don't have parents ?,if nothing is done he will die in that cell and they will bring something else to cover up , .. he has been detain to the police station about three months .... Address : police Headquarters makurdi , benue State ...

Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by ahnie: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Guilty or not?
They presumably wants him dead,living without food for 3 months?

And how sure are you that he really committed the crime he's locked in for?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by talented321: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nigerian and oppression. It's very bad to lose ones parents at tender age especially when are also struggling. I feel for boy
Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by BigYash: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Go and copy top names of twitter with the story.. preferably ,any human right agent on Twitter.. If you are seeking help here,you are wasting you time here.. they only fight over Tinubu and obi here .. Tribal war mainly is why seun created this forum

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by Neddstark: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Get human rights to fight for him
Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Write to human right radio Abuja 101.1 radio.... If you are sure of what you are saying, believe me your friend will hav justic in less than 24hrs

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by JONSYN7154: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Imjustice:
Pls nairaland moderators shift this post to front page pls ..
My secondary mate has been Locked in a police cell by his family members without food or water his name is audu Joseph .... He lost his father and mother when he was 5 years old , according to the information gathered , he is accused of killing his aunty .. and that's the reason why they locked him up without giving him food it is getting close to three months, u can't be allowed to see him that's was the instructions given by his family members.. It is because he don't have parents ?,if nothing is done he will die in that cell and they will bring something else to cover up , .. he has been detain to the police station about three months .... Address : police Headquarters makurdi , benue State ...
get any human right lawyer around makurdi and report the isse to them.

But are you sure he's being starve?
I want to know the full details.
Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by Hungerbadoo: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Please where in Benue State does he come from?
Re: My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food by CloudTrees(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
He is still a juvenile but why dis he kill his aunt

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend Blackmail / Gate Of Hell! / I Saw A Dead Lying On D Road Today(opp Trem / Between Westtex/anthony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.