Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland (395 Views)

Urgent Message For Scammers, Kidnappers And Riualists. / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by guobe: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
I have a gist I will drop later,I am just laughing as I am here now.
People feel they can just swindle your hard earned money just like that when you sincerely want to help them.
They can only go free if the person swindled do not have the connect but not me I will trace you to your bedroom and get you jailed.
Will drop full gist later in due course lol I just de laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by 2to3oddsboss(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
guobe:
I have a gist I will drop later,I am just laughing as I am here now.
People feel they can just swindle your hard earned money just like that when you sincerely want to help them.
They can only go free if the person swindled do not have the connect but not me I will trace you to your bedroom and get you jailed.
Will drop full gist later in due course lol I just de laugh.
Mr guobe who tried to swindle your money
I hope you find the person and if it's not you I hope who so ever finds the person.
But my own Little advise from an experience try find what is really happening to the person.
Let me us myself as an example in 2021 a guy from two compounds away from mine, came to meet me due to every evening we guys come out to chat and get to know ourselves,so he meet me that he had issues and needed 50k to solve it, though I hardly know him expect from those evening chat I just gave the money to him it was after a week I found out he had been owing his landlord and the man has been embarrassing him, so I told him to take his time and payback.
We hardly see after that last chat and all of a sudden this guy has varnished, I tried calling him but his number was switched off, one faithful day I decided to try again and to my surprise his number went through but he refuse picking till the phone switched off again, this time anger filled me with the thought that this grown up guy just scammed me.
I reported to the police and with there help we traced and arrested him in the village. I wanted him to go to prison but after interrogation and investigation we found out that this guy lost his only brother of 21 and mother in the space of one week.
All this cross was on him because he as a first saw his father last when he was 8 after that the father ran away with another woman so it has just been him, his mother and younger brother.
So him not picking my call then was as a result of fear that I might not believe his story which actually he is right since no one here in owerre where we stay knows of it.
Why I'm saying this is for everyone to know not everyone is a scammer, some of them just started facing difficulties and just need time to come out and settle themselves.

1 Like

Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by guobe: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
2to3oddsboss:
Mr guobe who tried to swindle your money
I hope you find the person and if it's not you I hope who so ever finds the person.
But my own Little advise from an experience try find what is really happening to the person.
Let me us myself as an example in 2021 a guy from two compounds away from mine, came to meet me due to every evening we guys come out to chat and get to know ourselves,so he meet me that he had issues and needed 50k to solve it, though I hardly know him expect from those evening chat I just gave the money to him it was after a week I found out he had been owing his landlord and the man has been embarrassing him, so I told him to take his time and payback.
We hardly see after that last chat and all of a sudden this guy has varnished, I tried calling him but his number was switched off, one faithful day I decided to try again and to my surprise his number went through but he refuse picking till the phone switched off again, this time anger filled me with the thought that this grown up guy just scammed me.
I reported to the police and with there help we traced and arrested him in the village. I wanted him to go to prison but after interrogation and investigation we found out that this guy lost his only brother of 21 and mother in the space of one week.
All this cross was on him because he as a first saw his father last when he was 8 after that the father ran away with another woman so it has just been him, his mother and younger brother.
So him not picking my call then was as a result of fear that I might not believe his story which actually he is right since no one here in owerre where we stay knows of it.
Why I'm saying this is for everyone to know not everyone is a scammer, some of them just started facing difficulties and just need time to come out and settle themselves.
You still have time to chat from your detention you fraudster
.continue.I will make sure you are jailed and all the fraud you have been commiting with different monikers stopped you fraudster.

Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by 2to3oddsboss(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=126042273][/quote] please I don't understand you why are you now insulting me what is in my comment that is abusive that you have to insult me by calling my house a detention.
And please who did I fraud or because of my moniker you think I'm those fixed odds guys if that's what you think sir then you are calling the wrong person because no once can say I have invited him or her to any WhatsApp group or telegram channel before not to talk of collecting money from any body for games and ran away
Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by guobe: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
You think I don't know you using different Monikers to lie and commit fraud.
Fraud is already in your DNA i dont have your time
Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by 2to3oddsboss(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2023
guobe:
You think I don't know you using different Monikers to lie and commit fraud.
Fraud is already in your DNA i dont have your time
Please for clarification sake mention the people I have frauded and how I frauded them even if is one person.
And I will take it up from there
Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by guobe: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2023
You are going to jail soon be speaking English there in detention
Re: Hahahaha � No Peace For Scammers Especially Here On Nairaland by ILoveFaith: 4:35am On Sep 27, 2023
If you nor get story to relay bring down this thread abeg. Every time you go dey wan form don nor be say u get little sef. Get pride but u nor get money. You nor go still let people hear word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Winger, Luis Diaz’s Parents Kidnapped / BREAKING: TROOPS Arrest IPOB/ESN Commander In Enugu, Recovers Arms And Ammuni / Former Minister Sadiya Umar-Farouq detained by EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.