Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor (14925 Views)

Oshiomhole Opposed Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor (Video) / Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor / PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Xox1945(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stealing Continued Corruption cartel
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Nobaga500(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Reinforcement of failures

Nothing good will come out it

Business as usual

Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by ruffDiamond: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you think I care,you go drink sniper, walahi undecided..same shii,just another name , Nothing changes undecided
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by maxkia(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
ATEAMS:
The rate @ which people are leaving the country ...

The demand for forex will definitely be high .

Very intelligent one here . Even the banks are broke. Already borrowing from the CBN to meet Customers Naira demand . Every Rich Nigerian is trying to Convert their Naira to US dollars before Naira looses value totally . I see Naira failing to #2000 to $1 in few weeks

God will purnish Any Apc Ass licking urchin that will try to attack my comment after withdrawing their wards from private schools to public schools because of their inability to pay the increased school fees not to talk of fuel at 620 per litter even though the quality of the current fuel been distributed nationwide is nothing to write home about due to its fast burning rate .

When you guys are ready , You will take your country back from these Monsters instead of Running away from the country.

Imagine a House owner in Nigeria living in a one room flat in the Uk /America. What is pursuing us ?

Stop the ethnic/religious bigotry they divided us with. It has always been divide & rule formula since the creation of Nigeria.

All of us Nigerians are facing the heat . Buhari said we will miss him . With the level of Buharis ineptitude. He was still able to hold it down as a vegetable as you guys referred to him then than this Agbado Man . Even the corn 🌽 self don cost …… peace ✌️
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by frog12: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
NOT sure if he is great, but we have to use what we have
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by gabbyabbey: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pray for the peace of Nigeria,
Don't forget you will have a taste of it if otherwise.....
As for me and my house we will eat of the good of this nation in Jesus might name

Taylor92:
Reinforcement of failures

Nothing good will come out it

Business as usual

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by iamtardey: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
New signature on dem bills now… let’s see how much good your signature on naira notes
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by BreconHills(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by ufuosman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
All d best to them
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Burruchaga71(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
On a temporary basics.
Obi is coming..
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Sheriman(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
1Dollar is 1000Naira
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Babaken(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
FOTO
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Congratulations Mr Cardoso
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Burruchaga71(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
On a temporary basis.
Obi is coming..
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by nathyx(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
3 APC appointed CBN overseers In the space of 3 years still yet Nigerians continue to Languish in poverty everyday undecided
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Jnrprince1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
werey ur father
Johncina9298:
Hello guys

Don’t miss you ooooo

It started this month and it still going

Don’t forget once you receive the free money go to their page and comment you have received it with screenshots so others will not miss this too

palmpay Diamond Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02FkZPPKJF6tq89MWJp2SbmnfAML2oYTsrdBNyuYk6QouN6xxL4rgv9d9pseRKShjMl/?mibextid=cr9u03
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Knetpro(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by dragunov: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to the new CBN governor and the newly confirmed Deputy Governors. They have a very serious mess to clean up on the economy and don’t e by them right now. This is not the time for merriment and celebration. They must get to work immediately and come up with policies to rescue the economy.

How they will do it, we don’t know but Nigerians want a miraculous turn around in the economy and that’s what they must do.

Alayé, sè o de nu e? This one that you're congratulating Michael Kadoso like you're happy about it.😜😜😜😜 I tried my best convincing baba that he chose the wrong Kadoso but he said the matter has left his hands. Sorry.
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by sukar886: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Una business
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Fortune109: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2023
Nice!
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by uzomalahot: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:29am On Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations Sir
Please don't use 500k to print 50k naira notes grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Clerk Disowns Pro-Fubara Faction, Insists Amaewhule Is Speaker / Aftermath Presidency, Bayelsa Group Plans Heroic Welcome For Jonathan / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.