Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Give Orders To Fix Sangotedo Axis Of Lekki-Epe Exp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Governor Sanwo-olu Give Orders To Fix Sangotedo Axis Of Lekki-Epe Exp (103 Views)

Biography Of Babajide Sanwo-olu And His Wife Dr Mrs Ibijoke Sanwo-olu / ENTERTAINMENT Why I Built My Mansion In Okokomaiko Instead Of Lekki – Akpororo / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Give Orders To Fix Sangotedo Axis Of Lekki-Epe Exp by ogtechinc(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
He visited today to see for himself the menace compounded by the contractor of the project.

The traffic has made life extremely difficult for road users. It is either vehicles are broken down or no walkway for pedestrians.

It took hours to arrive destination since last week till date. Hopefully the contractor will swing into action tomorrow 27th September 2023.

It is our desire that we have respite soon without trauma.

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Give Orders To Fix Sangotedo Axis Of Lekki-Epe Exp by Urexcellency: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Very terrible road

(1) (Reply)

Abusive Husband Raised By Woman / How To Unblock Bajaj Emi Card In Telugu Online And Offline | Pros And Cons / Today Is My Birthday I'm Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.