Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest (439 Views)

Acquired Very Cheap Land In Abuja For Agro Livestock Farm's Biz & Residential ! / Affordable Website Design for Agro Business / We Fabricate Machines For Agro Processing & Chemical Industries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest by henks(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello folks, harvest season is around the corner, if you study the farming business very well, you will understand that the middle men makes more money than an average farmer. Why? Because you play alone the market forces. Shortly, the sesame seed is one of the greatest opportunity I have seen in the resent time, it never fail, the least you can gain is 50% ROI. What about rice, beans, yam, bambara nut, I don't want to involve on cheap things like sorghum, maize, guinea corn which many of us underated but we are so surprised at the surge this year.let me share this little experience right here not far from me, many people don't like investing in maize because is not among the top notch like soybeans, locust beans, sesame seed is always regarded high. But check out what about this year, a man bought 350 bags of maize at 16,000 naira each, and within 3 month he sold them at 65,000 naira each. Do the calculation. This is a huge gain right? But this few compare to what is available. I so much believe this year is pregnant with more opportunities.
I live in Nasarawa state and farming is our pride. I don't do commercial farming aside of my back yard maize, potatoes and okro.
But I need someone with faith, I mean faith beyond Nigeria factor, who want to partner with me and take advantage of this opportunities.
1. We need to agree on certain things first. If you need a lawyer, register company etc I have all this.
2. I have the best information on the major market in the entire region plateau, Benue and Nasarawa are home of grains.
3. Find a good store to keep this grain for a specific period of time.
The risk are less and the opportunity are huge for every dummy to become a millionaire in a short period of time.
Noted. I am not a quick fix fellow, I am in haste to make it in life, but this is real time business for serious minded person to collaborate thank you for reading, call me let's talk. 09164317751,
Re: I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest by gbapre: 4:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Who want free data
With this app u Will get free data everyday
Download https://reachout.chat very your number use my referral codeto get free data
Per referral is 1GB.
Reerral code👉 CF1E37377CEF
Re: I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest by nomolos92: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
I'm interested in this bro

I live in Ogun State and I'll be glad if we can work together

Let's chat on Whatsapp 07039349718
Re: I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest by dorispray: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Folks.... I am based in Lagos State (the centre of excellence)

So OP, if you have the capital to run this business, we can work together as I am used to the markets here in Lagos. 07030943671
Re: I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest by Spin4: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2023
You can also consider the South-South.
Edo State is a good destination for agro businesses and commodities
Re: I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest by soccerlite: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
afolabi8383@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Trusted Partner For Agro Business In Southwest by FAGGED2(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
I am interested, living and doing business in Dawanau, West African grain market, Kano.

My WhatsApp no 08066578884

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A 10 Acres Of Oil Palm Plantation. / Profitable Crop For All Seasons? / How Profitable Is It To Sell Honey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.